PDA

View Full Version : Titans Bumper Stickers

*SaLaw*
10-04-06, 05:40 PM
This suggestion has probably already been made but if not/so, when can we expect to see some Car Bumper Stickers available to promote the NRL Club that is going to impact on this competition like a Category 5 Cyclone.

DIEHARD
10-04-06, 06:06 PM
Oh mate, myself and a lot of other fans are dying for Titans bumper stickers.

Like rolling around on the floor, walking up walls type of anticipation.

I hope they release them soon. My cars are waiting. I want to show people that I am a Titans fan and that we are on our way.

Please Titans?

Steve Dangerous
10-04-06, 06:26 PM
i don't drive, but i'll go around sticking them on other peoples cars when they're not looking :laugh:

DeeGan
10-04-06, 08:45 PM
I am certain we will have this is in the works. The team off the field has 'bigger fish tp fry' and will tidy up more of the merchandise as we edge closer to making our debut.

DIEHARD
10-04-06, 09:11 PM
I am certain we will have this is in the works. The team off the field has 'bigger fish tp fry' and will tidy up more of the merchandise as we edge closer to making our debut.

I can smell the fish frying as we speak. :guit:

Queenslander
11-04-06, 09:05 AM
I can smell the fish frying as we speak. :guit:

Hmmm Titan brand fried fish ;) That would be an interesting piece of merchandise....perhaps too good to eat :D

..::Coops::..
11-04-06, 09:29 AM
i don't drive, but i'll go around sticking them on other peoples cars when they're not looking :laugh:

lol. nice one!!!:rotflmao:

*SaLaw*
11-04-06, 10:54 AM

I like this bloke's style. He deserves a job in the recruitment department. :thumbsup:

Super Cronk
11-04-06, 11:02 AM
Should be a specially assigned membership sticker. When you sign up to be a titans member you get a bumper sticker with your member number on it.

*SaLaw*
11-04-06, 11:22 AM

Can we expect supporters flags and banners etc, to be available through the merchandising link anytime soon? :D

I bags first right of refusal on a flag or banner proclaiming "Gold Coast Titans 1st Bundaberg Legion". :mine:

(We did decide on "Legion" for the name of our Supporters Groups, didn't we?) :hmm:

I see myself on a mission here in Bundy to recruit loyal troops into our local legion of Titans supporters with the aim of arranging group travel and accommodation packages. :radio:

DeeGan
11-04-06, 11:30 AM
Can we expect supporters flags and banners etc, to be available through the merchandising link anytime soon? :D

I bags first right of refusal on a flag or banner proclaiming "Gold Coast Titans 1st Bundaberg Legion". :mine:

(We did decide on "Legion" for the name of our Supporters Groups, didn't we?) :hmm:

I see myself on a mission here in Bundy to recruit loyal troops into our local legion of Titans supporters with the aim of arranging group travel and accommodation packages. :radio:

The supporters group name is far from set in concrete - look for more re: the supporters group later in the year ;)

More and more merchandise will be looked at and released members...patience :D

*SaLaw*
29-04-06, 08:47 AM
The supporters group name is far from set in concrete - look for more re: the supporters group later in the year ;)

More and more merchandise will be looked at and released members...patience :D

Hey DeeGan,

How about NRL sanctioned Personalised Number Plates for our cars!

Can we hope to get these any time soon?

I've got my theme and my car waiting impatiently!

Cheers. :hi:

Dakink
29-04-06, 09:10 AM
Hey DeeGan,

How about NRL sanctioned Personalised Number Plates for our cars!

Can we hope to get these any time soon?

I've got my theme and my car waiting impatiently!

Cheers. :hi:

Personalised plates - what an idea! Wonder if the RTA would go for it though - I doubt it..

DeeGan
29-04-06, 09:39 AM
The idea will be submitted to management - see what happens I guess.

Dragons
29-04-06, 09:42 AM
Personalised plates - what an idea! Wonder if the RTA would go for it though - I doubt it..
I think they do it for the Bronco and Lions.

*SaLaw*
29-04-06, 10:34 AM

Dragons is correct Dakink! They do 'do it for the Broncos and Lions'.

And just about every other theme you could put your mind to.

That is - here in God's country of Queensland, anyway.

Maybe NSW fans may have a battle of wills with their RTA though. Are you more heavily regulated down there in this respect?

Queenslander
29-04-06, 12:49 PM

www.PPQ.com.au is Queensland's website for personalised plates, currently they have cowboys, broncos and lions plates...so Titans plates should be around the corner :thumbsup:

Dakink
29-04-06, 12:52 PM
Yup NSW RTA regulates the crap out of motorists down here.

DIEHARD
29-04-06, 02:25 PM
I'm sure we will see Titans personalised plates some day. I had better start saving.

*SaLaw*
29-04-06, 04:39 PM
Yup NSW RTA regulates the crap out of motorists down here.

Your solution is obvious Dakink - migrate to God's country and have all the associated benefits like the rest of us lucky QLDers.

Cheers! :guit:

Dakink
29-04-06, 06:02 PM
Your solution is obvious Dakink - migrate to God's country and have all the associated benefits like the rest of us lucky QLDers.

Cheers! :guit:

The only benefit of living up there is the cheaper taxes - but then you have your health system to live with (Dr.Death anyone) and no daylight savings. Ill stay here justsouth of the border thanks - I love my daylight savings too much to move!

*SaLaw*
30-04-06, 12:09 AM
The only benefit of living up there is the cheaper taxes - but then you have your health system to live with (Dr.Death anyone) and no daylight savings. Ill stay here justsouth of the border thanks - I love my daylight savings too much to move!

Ok then - but don't whinge to me when you realise that all of your curtains have faded with all that extra sunlight. :erm:

And don't whinge to me about your cows not knowing when it's time to come home for milking. :laugh:

Oh and about Dr Death - he actually did his infamous work right here in my own home town of Bundy. The general consensus of opinion as a result of his era is that we probably now have the safest hospital of them all due to all the extra media attention and government scrutiny. :thumbsup: