PDA

View Full Version : what music are we all into?

Blunt_Beno
05-04-06, 10:18 AM
im more of a metal fan myself, but appreciate anything that is not made by computers ;]

Dakink
05-04-06, 10:24 AM
I listen to just about anything. From Augie MArch through to Metallica. Infected Mushroom to Mozart. Love it all.

Steelers
05-04-06, 10:29 AM
I spose I am into the heavy stuff, but not too heavy, some of those bands scare me. Also don't mind the punk-pop (Green Day, etc)

Super Cronk
05-04-06, 10:34 AM
Im into heavy stuff:

Metallica
fear factory
some korn stuff
slipknot
Ill nino(older stuff)
sabbath
i like some local aussie metal bands...

I like just about any metal, except death metal...not really a big fan of it. Most diehard metal heads dont like slipknot and korn...but meh we all have different tastes. I like anything with a good hard and heavy beat. Other then that i dont mind older stuff like kiss, ACDC anything aslong as it isnt pop or girly or "gangsta rap"

Steve Dangerous
05-04-06, 12:52 PM
hmmmm those options could be better.

i listen to things from a number of genres. providing the music is good then i don't mind what label you stick on it! Rock, Indie, Hip Hop, Electronic, bit of Country/Folk and Punk. Old stuff and new stuff.

HodgoBerro
05-04-06, 12:59 PM
i'm into rnb at the moment however my 2 favourite bands are U2 and INXS (Michael Hutchence era)

Eel 33
05-04-06, 04:56 PM
Foo Fighters, U2, Green Day, Nickelback, Live, the New INXS, so much other stuff that i can't think of atm.

Flanker/5-8
05-04-06, 05:22 PM
I listen to almost anything, but a few of my favourites are Alchemist, Los Capitanes (local ska band, just launched their first album), Deerhoof, Nuclear Rabbit, Velvet Underground, Flaming Lips and Pantera. Only stuff I won't listen to is pop, techno, rap and emo...

Steve Dangerous
05-04-06, 06:27 PM
woo flaming lips

Blunt_Beno
06-04-06, 12:52 PM
Poison the well, american head charge, scarlet, converged, ill nino, dillinger escape plan, nirvana, tool, and many many more

DIEHARD
06-04-06, 01:39 PM
I listen to rap, but you didn't list that. But I guess Ill vote for rnb.

[BroncosGirl]
06-04-06, 02:21 PM
I don?t have a set genre I listen to , I listen to all kinds, I love:

U2, Crossfade, Trapt, Disturbed, Oasis, Robbie Williams, SOAD, Joydrop, Chantel.K, Finley Quaye, 3 Doors down, Shannon Noll, Shawn Mullins, David Grey, Brand New, Daddy Yankee.

I listen to some Rap too, Twista, and Nitorious B.I.G, im in love with one of their songs right now lol

Go_The_Doggies
06-04-06, 02:34 PM
I like anything that doesnt hurt my ears really :music: . Heres some groups..and/or people i like.:)

Nickelback
Kayne West
James Blunt
P.Diddy
Chris Brown
R Kelly
Tupac
KC & Jojo(hey..abit old but ohwell:))
Kelly Clarkson
Greenday
Dave Dobbyn...(much loving the kiwi stuff)
King Kapisi
Nesian Mystik
Sugarbabes

yah thats just a lil bit :laugh:
I love music..its my 2nd passion..besides sports :rotflmao:

GT_Titan
11-04-06, 04:28 PM
I can't really vote for anything on that list, as my music taste has a wide range. I like most rock, indie, folk/blues, alternative, metal, some punk, aussie hip hop, break beats and some other dance music. Rap and country is probaly the only music I don't really listen to. I love going to live gigs and music festivals...whether they are aussie/local bands or international.

Some of my favourite aussie bands are Xavier Rudd, Regurgitator, Resin Dogs, Butterfingers, Wolfmother, Machine Gun Fellatio, TISM, 1200 Techniques, Grinspoon, Spiderbait, Gerling, Jebediah, Powderfinger, Custard, Silverchair, John Butler Trio, The Beautifuls Girls, The Cops, The Fumes, The Cat Empire, Hilltop Hoods, The Herd, The Presets, 2Dogs, Sonic Animation, Friendly, Thirsty Merc.

Tenacious D, Mike Patton, Fantomas, Tomahawk, Mr Bungle, Faith No More, Melvins, Rage Against the Machine, Audioslave, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Stone Temple Pilots, Primus, Garbage, Smashing Pumpkins, Nine Inch Nails, Motley Crue, Pantera, Metallica, Kyuss, Danzig, White Zombie, AC/DC, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Beastie Boys, Bloodhound Gang, Fun Lovin' Criminals, Tool, A Perfect Circle, The Tea Party, Sum 41, Green Day, Tegan & Sara, The Killers, Franz Ferdinand, Arctic Monkeys, Electric Six, Kings of Leon, The Black Keys, The Strokes, Gorillaz, The White Stripes, The Music, The Darkness, QOTSA, No Doubt, Jeff Buckley, Jack Johnson, Ben Harper, Run DMC, Jamiroquai, Datarock, The Prodigy, Fat Boy Slim, Chemical Brothers, Basement Jaxx, Moby...

This week I'm going to the Darkness tonight, Blues Festival on Thursday and Regurgiatator + The Hard Ons in Brisvegas on Saturday. :guit:

Titanium_BD1103
11-04-06, 05:43 PM
WHOA look at all the bands by GT Titan.. :D

Ok well for me... I am like Dakink, I will listen to just about anything, well except for hard country, like Bluegrass and Heavy Heavy Metal. I have eclectic music taste.. :)

Some of the Bands I like show my diversity in music. These include...

The Whitlams
The Screaming Jets
Cold Chisel
The Living End
Midnight Oil
Powderfinger
Rogue Traders
Groove Armada
Repeat Offender
The Veronicas
Kisschasey
Taxiride
Switchfoot
Good Charlotte

well that is just a few of a lot.. ;)

Oh and I am going to see The Veronicas next week, and The Whitlams on Apr 27... :D

Steve Dangerous
11-04-06, 06:09 PM
Beastie Boys, The Streets, Eels, Ryan Adams, The White Stripes, Split Enz, The Flaming Lips, Beck, Gorillaz, Blur, Franz Ferdinand, The Mars Volta, The Clash, MF Doom/Madvillain/Danger Doom, The Vines, Willy Mason, Daft Punk, Bob Dylan, The Strokes, Royksopp, Pixies, Kings of Leon, Weezer, The Coral, Dizzee Rascal, The Fiery Furnaces, Roots Manuva, The Cars, M.I.A., Ben Kweller, Scissor Sisters, Doves, At The Drive-In, Air, The Futureheads, The Grates, Cody ChesnuTT, The Hives, BRMC, Regurgitator, Basement Jaxx, Clinic, Ramones, Cut Copy, The Kinks, The Go! Team, Mylo, The Von Bondies, Pulp, Wolfmother, The Who, !!!, The Zutons, The Libertines, Run DMC, Sleater-Kinney, DJ Shadow, Gnarls Barkley, Danger Mouse, Graham Coxon, The Kooks, Ozomatli, The Raconteurs, The Rapture, Led Zeppelin, Jay-Z, New Order, The Specials, The Thrills, Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

Go_The_Doggies
11-04-06, 07:58 PM
Also queen are cool :cool:

~Wild Child~
13-04-06, 10:22 PM
AC/DC,Whitesnake,Pretenders- Pat Benetar,U2,Poision,Iggy Pop,Billy Idol,and of course "Time Warp" from Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Kallan
14-04-06, 07:12 PM
I like mainly Rock and Punk music.

The Original Idiot
15-04-06, 11:33 AM
Kazakhstani Hip-Hop. There's a real future in that genre.

Kallan
24-04-06, 07:52 PM
Here is a list of some of the bands that i like/listen to:
The Offspring, Green Day, The Ramones, Red hot Chilli peppers, The Living End, The Vines, Franz Ferdinand, Powderfinger, Cold Chisel, Maryilyn manson, Queen, Presidents of the united states of america, Whitesnake, Alice Cooper, Jet, Silverchair, Blur, Placebo, Fuel, The Dandy Warhols.
There is others i just can't think of them and can't be bothered.

HodgoBerro
24-04-06, 08:01 PM
i'm so random tho

on my ipod the artists on my list are;
2Pac, 3 Doors Down, Alex Lloyd, Armand Van Helden, Ashlee Simpson, Audio Bullys, Basement Jaxx, Bernard Fanning, The Bloodhound Gang, Bodyrockers,The Chemical Brothers, Ciara, Coldplay, Jr Gong Marley, Destiny's Child, Eskimo Joe, Freestylers, George Michael, Grinspoon, INXS, Jack Johnson, Jamiroquai, JT, Kanye West, Keith Urban, The Killers, Lenny Kravitz, Leonardo's Bride, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Madonna, Mary J Blige, Massive Attack, Missy Higgins, N*E*R*D, Nelly, Scribe, Pete Murray, Powderfinger, The Prodigy, PCD, Rouge Traders (only the INXS remake!) Scissor Sisters, Snoop Dogg, Thirsty Merc, U2, Usher, Ludacris & The Wrights

Poida
14-01-07, 12:13 PM
Ac/dc, Divinyls, Rodney Rude, Kevin Bloody Wilson, Fear Factory, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Metallica.

aspher
14-01-07, 12:36 PM
Everything. I think there are amazing artists in every single genre of music so I would only be depriving myself by saying "everything classical/country/rap/pop is rubbish so I won't listen to anything from that genre". It's a rather foolish way to approach music. My favourite genre at the moment is rap.

Robbie_Dee
14-01-07, 01:57 PM
I listen to Jet, Chilli Peppers, Powderfinger, Eskimo Joe, Grinspoon, Jack Johnson, Tenacious D and A bit of Led Zeppelin nowadays!

dee13
14-01-07, 02:01 PM
Whatever Michel writes.... Thats what music Im into. :rotflmao:

Matchbox 20/Rob Thomas
Bon Jovi
Pink
U2
Greenday
Billy Idol
Meatloaf
80's Aussie rock pub bands
Barnsey/Cold Chisel
Midnight Oil
Choirboys
Dragon

Ryan
14-01-07, 02:18 PM
I like variety...
RHCP's, Matchbox 20, Bryan Adams, Crowded House, Random stuff from the 80's
Heavy stuff is my favourite though: Metallica, Korn, Rob Zombie

Casey's Angel27
14-01-07, 02:26 PM
Lets just say my fave CD at the moment is my MOS Sessions 3 album... and im getting the 2007 Annual soon :)

Love that kinda stuff :)

BrisbaneBroncosRule
14-01-07, 09:45 PM
Other, because i like all music

jenny
14-01-07, 09:56 PM
Other, because i like all music
I like almost all music :beer: