PDA

View Full Version : Roo Crew - Titans contingent

DIEHARD
31-03-06, 04:10 PM
Hi everybody!

As you know the Anzac Test is on at Lang Park on May 5th and the Roo Crew will be there.

I would really appreciate your support and also love to see a big Titans turn out. I want to see a good few Titans caps with those Roos shirts!

It would be a good opportunity to catch up and also to get a taste of what brand of supporting is in store for us with the Titans Legion.

I'd love to see you all there getting behind the Kangaroos.

So will anyone be there?

Dakink
31-03-06, 04:18 PM
Most likely my brother - though we are still depending on finances.... Kids eat the dollars!

Steve Dangerous
31-03-06, 05:05 PM
Diehard, is this supposed to be in the modforum? or did you mean to post in the general titans forum!

DIEHARD
31-03-06, 06:12 PM
Diehard, is this supposed to be in the modforum? or did you mean to post in the general titans forum!

Yea sorry, just the mod forum for now. Sorry for the confusion.

Steve Dangerous
01-04-06, 03:02 PM
i just thought i'd check as from the sound of it i thought you might've intended all to see it. my mistake! :noidea:

DIEHARD
01-04-06, 05:35 PM
Cliffy? Come on man, I'd love you to be there.

DIEHARD
05-04-06, 01:10 AM
Steve your wisdom has inspired me to post a similar thread in the general rugby league forum. Please leave it in that forum, even though it is techincally international, general gets more traffic.

I'd appreciate it if everyone could comment on it and help me rustle up some troops.

DIEHARD
09-04-06, 12:10 AM
I have the front two rows of the Roo Crew bay to myself and friends. It'll be where the action is.

If anyone wants seats for the Roo Crew these are the best. Let me know if anyone is interested. I got a good few extra.