PDA

View Full Version : Rumour: Matt Orford wants out of Manly?

Super Cronk
30-03-06, 06:42 PM
Talking to a mate over MSN and he said he saw on seven news something about Matt Orford wanting out of Manly after a problem with Hasler....Cant find any articles on it...but it does seem highley unlikely...did anyone else see it?

Titanium_BD1103
30-03-06, 06:52 PM
Yeah it was like a 3 second piece in which Matthew White said that rumour was going around that Orford and Des had a fallout over the way Des wanted the team to play in the attacking area..

The Manly club have said there is absolutely nothing to this rumour... and that Des has said everything is fine... so no problems IMO.. :)

Dakink
30-03-06, 07:19 PM
A curse on the 7 jersey at the Eagles?

Kimmorley (I know JV but....), then they didnt want Monnas there when he was going ok, now Orford?

Super Cronk
30-03-06, 07:21 PM
Reading on another forum..apprently Orford ethier walked out of a training session or didnt turn up...because he and Des had a disgreement on how they should play. Like i said before that seems highley unlikely and the club is denying it....

The Original Idiot
30-03-06, 08:39 PM
This will be a laugh if its true- Orford tossed and turned all year in 2005 over whether to come over to Manly, putting the Storm through a lot of grief and effectively stopping them from bidding for Ben Ross, and now he gets cold feet.

DeeGan
30-03-06, 08:56 PM
I find this hard to believe when discussing a professional sporting team where disagreements are all to common. A story perhaps blown out of proportion?

Time will tell.

DeeGan
30-03-06, 11:16 PM
Danny Weidler reported on the Footy Show tonight that George Mimis had spoken to him confirming Des Hasler and Matt Orford were all good dismissing this evening's rumour. Take it or leave it - Weidler may be a hit and miss man though I am willing to believe this incident is nothing out of the normal in any NRL team today and the story has been exaggerated.