PDA

View Full Version : Have you played an XBOX 360 yet?

Steelers
25-03-06, 09:50 PM
Simple... Have you?

I played one yesterday at DSE and it was AMAZING! The graphics are just about impecible and the gameplay is unreal (PGR3)!

Super Cronk
25-03-06, 10:30 PM
i chose the last one...but it needs editing into "Meh... who cares". ;)

Steelers
25-03-06, 10:49 PM
i chose the last one...but it needs editing into "Meh... who cares". ;)

Well if I had the power... ;) LOL j/k. If mods can do that... feel free to add an extra option. The last option was a pun at the new Nintendo console :laugh:

Steve Dangerous
25-03-06, 11:01 PM
yeah, i don't care either lol

don't play these things

Queenslander
26-03-06, 10:57 AM
Ive played one a couple of times, but im not stupid/obessive enough to buy one yet.....I wait until its under $300 :)

Super Cronk
26-03-06, 06:14 PM
yeah, i don't care either lol

don't play these things

same here.

Doesnt help when everything is at ridculous prices aswell. And by the time you wait for it to be affordable there is a new and improved console out.... :whatd:

HodgoBerro
07-04-06, 01:10 PM
my friend got one for her birthday from her dad

its really good with the improved graphics however i probably will never buy one coz i can't trust microsoft on my life

DIEHARD
07-04-06, 01:38 PM
Nintendo Revolution all the way!

[BroncosGirl]
07-04-06, 02:31 PM
I've played one, but I dn't really care for it, its just another stupid 'toy' to me, some people are like fully obssessive with it though, its scary!

HodgoBerro
07-04-06, 02:46 PM
i'm looking forward to the PS3 coming out!

Moejoe
09-04-06, 10:02 AM
I bit the bullet and purchased one.. And after the Initial shock of the pricetag I must say I am not dissapointed in any respect.

for $910 I got the console and 2 games, Along with a Battery charger for my wireless controller, And they even tossed me a limited edition Quake 4 faceplate. (Selling for around $60 on ebay at the moment apparently)

I now own 3 games for the 360 including Condemed ( a violet First person prospective beat em up) Kameo ( A japanese Cartoon type Adventure, Sort of like Mario 64 or Banjo Kazooiee) And Fight Night Round 3 (good ol' Boxing)

And for a further price I also have 12 months subscription to xbox live gold. Which allows me to download new content for the games, Play against otehr people, Or freely compete in tournements from time to time ( I competed in a Fight night tournement on the weekend and got K.O'd in the first round and knocked out of the comp :) )

All up in my opinion an Awsome system and despite the price tag still a very worthy purchase.

Slaytera
10-04-06, 07:28 AM
I got one and it rocks

The Original Idiot
15-04-06, 02:56 PM
same here.

Doesnt help when everything is at ridculous prices aswell. And by the time you wait for it to be affordable there is a new and improved console out.... :whatd:

i'm looking forward to the PS3 coming out!

You all realise that the PS3 will cost twice as much when it comes out? I heard somewhere (sorry, no source available) the PS3 will cost at least $1200.

PARANoIR
16-04-06, 07:26 PM
I bit the bullet and purchased one.. And after the Initial shock of the pricetag I must say I am not dissapointed in any respect.

for $910 I got the console and 2 games, Along with a Battery charger for my wireless controller, And they even tossed me a limited edition Quake 4 faceplate. (Selling for around $60 on ebay at the moment apparently)

I now own 3 games for the 360 including Condemed ( a violet First person prospective beat em up) Kameo ( A japanese Cartoon type Adventure, Sort of like Mario 64 or Banjo Kazooiee) And Fight Night Round 3 (good ol' Boxing)

And for a further price I also have 12 months subscription to xbox live gold. Which allows me to download new content for the games, Play against otehr people, Or freely compete in tournements from time to time ( I competed in a Fight night tournement on the weekend and got K.O'd in the first round and knocked out of the comp :) )

All up in my opinion an Awsome system and despite the price tag still a very worthy purchase.

You should look at PGR3 and Ghost Recon: Advance Recon. You would not be disappointed. They're both awesome games, I can't put it down.

Moejoe
16-04-06, 08:01 PM
You should look at PGR3 and Ghost Recon: Advance Recon. You would not be disappointed. They're both awesome games, I can't put it down.

Bought PGR3 with Oblivion yesterday.. Kmart + 15% off = broke me :)

Anyway, Anyone here on X-box live yet? if so, Look me up, my gammer tag is
moejoe81.

Cyas all online.
Moejoe

PARANoIR
17-04-06, 09:27 AM
yeah I've had xbox live for ages.

My GT is PARANoIR v II

v II because I had to make a new account.

Ill send you a FR next time im on.

The Original Idiot
17-04-06, 11:16 AM
Doesn't Live come as standard?

PARANoIR
17-04-06, 06:05 PM
Silver live does. Which is crap.

Plus you need ADSL for it.