PDA

View Full Version : Titans: URGENT Feeback required re: Online Supporter Packs

DeeGan
23-03-06, 03:51 PM
Titans: URGENT Feeback required re: Online Supporter Packs

Members

If your going to fork out $99 for a online Supporters Pack, what do you want to be made available to you as a paying customer in 2007?

Please post feedback here.

Thanks in advance, this is your chance to tell the Titans what you expect your $99 to get you as a online supporter :D

DeeGan
23-03-06, 04:20 PM
Ideas:

Access to exclusive interviews with coaches players

Chat online to Titans players and coaches

Exclusive tipping competitions

Exclusive competitions

First chance at tickets to home games

The list could go on :D

Look forward to your replies members.

jenny
23-03-06, 04:23 PM
I think at home games there has to be enough toilets for the crowd, some grounds we have been to are dredful! Also good security, so families can enjoy the game. Times have changed and there have been been some nasty incidents at NRL games lately.
Also only Mid Strength or Lite Beer served at ground!
How about a club house? will we get one of these? Or will it be included in the stadium?
GOTTA HAVE A CLUBHOUSE :win:
Thankyou for doing such a great job, also!
GO THE TITANS :clap: :win: Regards Jenny and Bruce McNair

DeeGan
23-03-06, 04:26 PM
I think at home games there has to be enough toilets for the crowd, some grounds we have been to are dredful! Also good security, so families can enjoy the game. Times have changed and there have been been some nasty incidents at NRL games lately.
Also only Mid Strength or Lite Beer served at ground!
How about a club house? will we get one of these? Or will it be included in the stadium?
GOTTA HAVE A CLUBHOUSE :win:
Thankyou for doing such a great job, also!
GO THE TITANS :clap: :win: Regards Jenny and Bruce McNair

Thanks Jenny :D

Can this be more specific to the supporters pack. I will copy this to the allocated thread though - some great stuff!

The winter jackets I am sure are in the pipeworks, keep an eye out at the online supporters shop at www.titans.com.au

Smithy
23-03-06, 04:36 PM
I think that the Titans should continue to encorage youth to be further involved therefore, a package that is appealling to the younger ones would, I think, be ideal. A titans footy, T-shirt, ruler or pencil case, wall poster, collector cards, Socks...........that sought of stuff..........

I would buy one for my kids...........

Go Titans 2007!!!!

DeeGan
23-03-06, 04:38 PM
I think that the Titans should continue to encorage youth to be further involved therefore, a package that is appealling to the younger ones would, I think, be ideal. A titans footy, T-shirt, ruler or pencil case, wall poster, collector cards, Socks...........that sought of stuff..........

Go Titans 2007!!!!

Thanks Smithy - consider your feedback lodged :D

Alphabet Man
23-03-06, 04:54 PM
i have a few ideas

Wristbands - you know similar to the Live strong ones
Mini Rugby ball- the fluffy type so you can play with them in the hallway with less chance off breaking lights lol
small desk flags -maybe
thats all from me so far

DeeGan
23-03-06, 05:00 PM
Thanks Alphabet Man :)

Just so you know, the wrist bands and the small fluffy ball are available NOW at the Titans online store.

Hope you can make it back to the forum to contribute with Smithy and Jenny :D

Queenslander
23-03-06, 05:17 PM
First access to home game tickets and finals tickets

Exclusive hat only available via the supporter pack

Beach Towel, or something beach related

Special deals at the Titanium Bar....two for one drinks or meals

DeeGan
23-03-06, 05:19 PM
First access to home game tickets and finals tickets

Exclusive hat only available via the supporter pack

Beach Towel, or something beach related

Special deals at the Titanium Bar....two for one drinks or meals

Good stuff Queenslander ;)

Make sure you take a look at the thread re: Titans HOME games mate :D

Super Cronk
23-03-06, 05:57 PM
I think competitions is a good idea.

I really like the idea of being able to chat to players and or coaches.

You can also add all or some of these things: supporters polo, a footy, posters, beach towel, hats and other accesories like wristbands or flags.

DeeGan
23-03-06, 06:01 PM
What about Titans TV available to online supporters? Similar to the NRL feature hosted by Russell Barwick and Brad Fittler. We could look at Mondays (after the weekend reports on how players have pulled up, performances etc) and Wednesdays for example (mid week report and a chat with a player or coach previewing the upcoming weekend games).

Titanium_BD1103
23-03-06, 06:01 PM
Yep when I get up to Queensland once the Titans are playing... I will make a stop at the Titanium Bar for sure.. :D

As for the Online Supporters Pack:

- A unique keyring with member number for the member.. very cool and special
- A Supporters T-Shirt
- A Code to access a supporters site, filled with extra goodies such as wallpapers, exclusive interviews, exclusive merchandise and stuff like that
- First access to home ground tickets and finals tickets
- Access to Online Radio and Chat with Team players and Staff

Ok that is all at the moment.. Not trying to say we should copy this.. but I suggest having a look at the Sydney FC Cove Supporter Packs. This is one of the best I have seen done around and it has ensured a very fanatical group of supporters who can achieve anything and have a great relationship with the club... as was proven by them keeping Walter Bugno there.. :)

That is all just suggestions though.. ;)

RIP
23-03-06, 06:16 PM
Why not full Strength we pay for tickets to I love goin to the footy drunk supporting my team & abuseing others same thing happined at s.o.o. that's when it becomes more fun but someone complaned about my group saying the spent good money to b there I Repley ( & you think we f*ing haven't ) police man said so true told me to clean it up a little & told them 4get about kicking those boy out they r the atmostphere live with it, No more was said between both partys

Steve Dangerous
23-03-06, 07:07 PM
Ideas:

Access to exclusive interviews with coaches players

Chat online to Titans players and coaches

Exclusive tipping competitions

Exclusive competitions

First chance at tickets to home games

The list could go on :D

Look forward to your replies members.

all well and good, but for $99 i'd expect some material stuff as well. say a supporters cap and polo. and maybe have a 10-15% discount on titans merch or something?

DeeGan
23-03-06, 07:12 PM
all well and good, but for $99 i'd expect some material stuff as well. say a supporters cap and polo. and maybe have a 10-15% discount on titans merch or something?

My post was simply 'food for thought' Steve - please add more. Nice idea re: discounts :)

Dragons
23-03-06, 08:10 PM
To be able to meet the player and maybe a bbq as well.

The Original Idiot
23-03-06, 08:32 PM
Why not full Strength we pay for tickets to I love goin to the footy drunk supporting my team & abuseing others
Have you considered those who may not like to sit near drunks or do not particularly like being abused? The game is for the enjoyment of all, not an excuse to get drunk and abuse various members of the public.

Moejoe
23-03-06, 08:48 PM
For $99 I would like to see Priority on ticket sales.. (Not free tickets.) But maybe reserved tickets for purchace up to kick off. Espescially for the big games.

Shirt or Cap would be nice
Discounts on food and drinks at home games.
Access to chat rooms with titans players (all ready mentioned i think)

Although all not necesary, Just to be apart of the club is enough for me.

Coaster
23-03-06, 11:26 PM
$99 Dollars = 3000 available

1 x Keyring with Unique number,
First chance at SOO game tickets for 2
Best seats online for home games for 2
BBQ luncheon with players and coaches

That is heaps, and maybe too much i guess for 99 bills

RIP
23-03-06, 11:29 PM
Have you considered those who may not like to sit near drunks or do not particularly like being abused? The game is for the enjoyment of all, not an excuse to get drunk and abuse various members of the public.

That's way they have Licence area's

RIP
23-03-06, 11:30 PM
Possibly a big team flag?

Steve Dangerous
24-03-06, 12:19 AM
i'll have to agree with original idiot on this. drunken abuse shouldn't be at the footy, regardless of what section it is. haven't we learned anything from what's going on at the bulldogs? i'm not anti-alcohol, so long as it doesn't ruin other peoples titans experience.

Cliffy GC
24-03-06, 02:53 AM
email updates throughout the week
including Team line up announcements on a tuesday
Transcript from post game press confrence
A weekly rap from coach and captain

Weekly online chats with a selected titan player
A weekly vote in the Titans Online Player of the year
Some sort of merchandise whether it be a hat/mousemat
and email account example Deegan@Titansfan.com.au

just some ideas

lonegull
24-03-06, 08:13 AM
I think access to speak to coaches or players via the internet like in a chat room, also special deals at home grounds like where you could meet the players etc after the game also a little sample bag packed with goodies like couple of stickers ,balloons etc stuff like that but i think encouraging vip treatment at home games where the supporters club would have special access to areas

Dakink
24-03-06, 08:53 AM
Lots of good ideas here;

1 - Unique numbered keyring.
2 - Supporter Shirt (Perhaps with numbered stenciled on collar or similiar)
3 - Team Scarf (They look great on game day if everyone has one)
4 - First bite of the cherry for tickets a specailly allocated fan club bay same as they have at suncorp with the broncos group who have the whole bay right behind the goals (was there last time I went)
5 - Discount at Online Store
6 - discount at Titanium Bar\Social Club
7 - Access to Members area with alot of the features of above, media, wallpapers, interviews etc.
8 - A 'Supporters Fan' Day with the team, like a meet and greet. Costs are minimal and can be held deperate to a general fan day to make the members 'special'
9 - Sub Forum for online supporters only.
10 - Maybe an arrangement can be made with a local travel agent to help arrange details for travel to away games, slight disc from the agent?

Most of these ideas are cost effective, just depends if it is doable for $90.

Lopaka Pila
24-03-06, 12:03 PM

Go Titans 2007!!!!

I agree. A $99 online supporter's pack should be packed. T-shirts are good. Just make sure that some are big enough. If they're Canterbury's, XXL should be big enough. If they're cheap Chinese things, better go about 5XL.
Soft footies, socks, hats (bush hats or similar to protect ears), scarfs, kid's stuff, rulers, pencil cases, definite collector's cards, posters, team photos, banners, etc.
Lopaka.

Lopaka Pila
24-03-06, 12:08 PM
As far as attending matches in 2007, it isn't going to happen, not at Carrara. It's a dreadful place to watch a rectangular sport, too far away from the action. I look forward to Robina stadium. I expect 110% effort from coaches & players. Please have plenty of parking at new stadium. I'll be taking my kids.
Lopaka

lonegull
24-03-06, 01:01 PM
I agree with DAKINK'S options gives everyone a heap of different options could be different levels of fan club maybe gold silver etc where the higher you are the more things you get

Steve Dangerous
24-03-06, 02:45 PM
i think a fan-day invitation for official supporters. get a bbq happening.. and a chance to meet some of the players/staff and other titans fans.

HodgoBerro
24-03-06, 03:20 PM
perhaps a 'limited edition' tee shirt

chance at first dibs on tickets

discounts of some sort at the game or merchandise shop

magazine/newsletter - similar to the broncos one.

'members' bbq or 'get together' to meet the players and officials

for the kiddies....

tee shirts and merchandise like socks or a hat or something

DIEHARD
24-03-06, 03:49 PM
For starters. Is the Online Supporter Pak, like this season's version of a season ticket in 2006 or is it more like one of those supporter paks geared towards fans that can't make the matches?

So next year the deal will continue in tandem with the season ticket deals and other deals, for fans from NSW, VIC, NZ, other parts of QLD and all over the world? So we can cater for all fans.

If so I think it's contents should reflect that of the season ticket holders, of course, in 2007 this may mean less focus on actual tickets.

As a lot of people have already said, for $99.00 you need a decent material component of the deal.

I recommend a special cap. which should be the #1 item included. Maybe a Titans mug to take to work or have around the house. Stickers, good quality ones though, that won't fade in the sun. Maybe a scarf or as Queenslander said a beach towel. A keyring with TITANS 2006 on it. Maybe a Titans flag, the more at the stadium the more impressive it will be.

Then bring in the deals and exclusive content.

Some great things like, deals for meals and drinks at the Titans bar. Good idea Queenslander. Priority access to tickets. A discount card or deal for some additional Titans merchandise.

I don't think we should make Titans TV exclusive. It may be the best gold nugget to offer, but I think we also have to consider it's value in being widely available when it comes to attracting and captivating new fans.

Online radio or podcasts might be cool.

Functions with players, coaches and officials.

As Smithy has said, target the younger kids. Great idea mate! That is the way to go.

I'd like to see a junior pak targeted at kids.

Like Smithy said. Include rulers, pencil cases, pens, maybe even a folder or work books that bear ou emblem. Invade the class rooms. If you supplied a writing book with the Titans logo on the cover and on the back cover have pictures of all the Titans players and maybe a mini profile, I think it would be very popular and effective.

Give the kids stickers, they can put them where ever they want. On their cupboards, parent's car, school folders and school bags.

Include a mod or full size football. Get those rugby balls out there, so kids are playing rugby league in their backyards, school grounds and parks.

Also give them leaflets or booklets talking about junior rugby league, the history, how to play, tips and list local clubs.

Maybe we could even have a showbag at the Ekka, like the Broncos do.

How about a Titans birthday card for their birthday? Signed by the team.

HodgoBerro
24-03-06, 03:54 PM
something similar to the stampede or club buck thing the broncos do.

stampede is designed for the members who live inter/intrastate or overseas or can't get to a regular homegame.

i think its like $50 with one homegame ticket and $30 without.

Stampede Benefits

* A ticket to a Broncos home game of your choice (pending availability & excluding finals) in the White seating area
* Team poster
* Member cap
* Fridge magnet
* Member's sticker
* 12-month subscription to the official club magazine ? Bronco!
* 10% discount at the Broncos Merchandise Store located at the Broncos Leagues Club
* Membership to Broncos Leagues Club (valid July 06 - June 07)
* 12-month subscription to the exclusive members e-newsletter "Member Mail"

Club Buck Benefits

*Member Cap
*Team Poster
*Club Buck Pen
*Club Buck Sticker
*Fridge Magnet
*12 month subscription to the magazine, Bronco! (optional extra)
*10% discount in the Broncos Merchandise Store located at the Broncos leagues club
*An invitation to the annual Club Buck rugby league coaching clinic
*12-month subscription to the exclusive members e-newsletter "Member Mail"
*Members ID card upon joining

Wolfpak
24-03-06, 04:43 PM
Everything I could think of has been covered up to this point. Great ideas by one and all (except for wanting to get drunk and abuse other supporters.. I've seen enough of that already over the years). The only real suggestion I have here is to make sure there is something that you can only get with this supporters pack, that way it makes it more desireable to the collector, which everyone who is here now at the beginning of the club would probably consider themselves. We want something that says we are the true fans! So something like a special hat, or t-shirt, that is only available in the Online Supporter Packs. That way, even interstate people who can't make the games have something special too. Also, if you are going to have a discount ticket option, or first chance ticket option, you might want to consider substituting something else for that for interstate people. After all, it wouldn't be much use to them, so there should be something else offered depending on your location.

DeeGan
24-03-06, 06:03 PM
Two words: AWESOME FEEDBACK!!

This will help with the finalising of the supporters pack I assure you. Some great ideas from all :D

Thanks to the members who don't post as often here for taking the time to log on and contribute. Hope to see you more often as well :)

gordon{fish}fisher
24-03-06, 08:57 PM
1st chance to tickets to home games,make security a top priority,clubhouse, :beer:

mb63
25-03-06, 01:25 PM
Lots of good ideas here;

1 - Unique numbered keyring.
2 - Supporter Shirt (Perhaps with numbered stenciled on collar or similiar)
3 - Team Scarf (They look great on game day if everyone has one)
4 - First bite of the cherry for tickets a specailly allocated fan club bay same as they have at suncorp with the broncos group who have the whole bay right behind the goals (was there last time I went)
5 - Discount at Online Store
6 - discount at Titanium Bar\Social Club
7 - Access to Members area with alot of the features of above, media, wallpapers, interviews etc.
8 - A 'Supporters Fan' Day with the team, like a meet and greet. Costs are minimal and can be held deperate to a general fan day to make the members 'special'
9 - Sub Forum for online supporters only.
10 - Maybe an arrangement can be made with a local travel agent to help arrange details for travel to away games, slight disc from the agent?

Most of these ideas are cost effective, just depends if it is doable for $90.
Agree the above would be ideal & affordable.

Titans#1
26-03-06, 01:14 PM
Just one more.. automatic membership to the leagues club/titanium bar. These are usually only $10-$20 for the year anyway aren't they?

Steelers
26-03-06, 01:17 PM
Fridge Magnets... Mini Mascot Dolls... Stubbie Coolers... :thumbsup:

lancethetitan
31-03-06, 08:14 PM
well its been awhile since i supported a club, i was always north sydney bears . But that all changed when i heard about the titans. i am expecting everything possible, but i do agree that we should look at the juniors of today, for our champions of tomorrow. Our titanic champions, so yeah for $99 a bag full of goodies for the kids you know like flags, caps, pencils, pens etc that sort of stuff the kids love and for the older kids at heart because yeah i am 32 and i will buy three, i hope thats alittle help for you GO THE TITANS 07 thankyou :win:

MOPL
31-03-06, 08:43 PM
I think we could have
Caps
Hats
Boxer shorts
Womens Costume tops similar to the one they made from the Wallabies jerseys :hi:
Ankle socks
Key rings
set of 4 beer coasters :beer:

Titan John
01-04-06, 07:46 AM
set of 4 beer coasters :beer:

A worthy inclusion I say :D

Regards,
Johnno