PDA

View Full Version : Titans: Carty assistant City Coach to Tim Sheens *rumour*

DeeGan
22-03-06, 08:11 AM
Carty assistant City Coach to Tim Sheens

RLW reports that our coach John Cartwright will be assistant to Tim Sheens for City's team this year. I either missed this or it is a "tip" from the Mole who is one deemed a 'hit and miss' when cashing in on rumours.

If all is signed, congrats to John Cartwright :D

I will try and seek confirmation.

Eel 33
22-03-06, 08:14 AM
True, well done if that's the case Carty. You will learn lots from a smart coach like Sheens.

lonegull
22-03-06, 08:19 AM
go carty couldnt get a better man for the job

DeeGan
22-03-06, 08:25 AM
As the RLW suggests, it keeps Carty in touch with some of the games elite players in 2006 heading in to 2007 - hmmm...what City players will be coming off-contract :D

shavenjas
22-03-06, 08:27 AM
Great news Tim Sheens is one of the best, Carty might be able to sus out a few players while he is there.

DeeGan
22-03-06, 08:28 AM
Great news Tim Sheens is one of the best, Carty might be able to sus out a few players while he is there.

Without breaching the anti-tampering rule I might add ;)

DeeGan
22-03-06, 09:04 AM
Carty assistant City Coach to Tim Sheens

RLW reports that our coach John Cartwright will be assistant to Tim Sheens for City's team this year. I either missed this or it is a "tip" from the Mole who is one deemed a 'hit and miss' when cashing in on rumours.

If all is signed, congrats to John Cartwright :D

I will try and seek confirmation.

Just reinterating members, this is a rumour only at this point in time as reported by the RLW.

As for seeking confirmation, I think we will be waiting to the rep season launch.

All in all, a positive if it were to ring true for the big fella and our first Titans representative coach :D

Steve Dangerous
22-03-06, 09:53 AM
sounds interesting.

if it turns out to be true then good on him.. should keep him sharp and active.

Dakink
22-03-06, 10:36 AM
Anything from the horse's mouth Deegs?

DeeGan
22-03-06, 10:48 AM
Anything from the horse's mouth Deegs?

Nope - anything that is to be confirmed will be at the rep season launch for obvious reasons :)

lonegull
22-03-06, 11:20 AM
inside info on players off contract sounds good but also keeps carty in contact with the game and tim sheens is one of the best