12-09-20, 07:15 PM
MANLY vs TITANS

JunctionBlock
12-09-20, 08:32 PM
I wonder if Teke is still around

Hail Sezer
12-09-20, 08:35 PM
I wonder if Teke is still around

That man was a legend of this forum. Mostly because of what his username means in Te Reo Maori

Mr Bods
12-09-20, 08:47 PM
Get Manly
Get them
Kill. Sic Em. Knock DCE’s head off!!!
I want 4 in a row!!!

JunctionBlock
12-09-20, 09:11 PM
That man was a legend of this forum. Mostly because of what his username means in Te Reo Maori

Learn something new everyday

FalconSloth
12-09-20, 11:15 PM
Is Tom Trbojevic back this week?

lonegull
13-09-20, 07:28 AM
Is Tom Trbojevic back this week?

Yep as he needs two weeks to prove himself for origin Fittler has been quoted saying this

shamus
13-09-20, 09:17 AM

Learn something new everyday

Lol! Yes you do! Quite clever.

He may not be around here too often these days but I am sure he would be following Catalans forums (hope he understands French).

DavidBouveng
13-09-20, 10:25 AM
I bumped in Teke a few weeks ago at work, he is all good. I'll see if i can get him to pop in to forum for this week as one of the manly / titans cartel.

absolutely no reason we cant win this week, although the past 2 games have been tighter than i would have liked against the two worst teams by a long way... so we would want to smarten up a little if we want to keep the streak alive.

Titanic
13-09-20, 01:52 PM
Gee DB that’s a pretty hard mark considering both the Dogs and the Ponies had a pretty good dig and we are rolling out basically the 2019 wooden spoon roster with a few new kids. I’m really impressed with the improvement across the park and especially with the inclusion of Fogarty, Stone and Fermor. These guys are producing champagne efforts on beer salaries. Turbo may be a handful but I’m sure we’ll give them a game.

DavidBouveng
13-09-20, 01:57 PM
oh i should say i'm massively impressed by the improvement and the coaching has made a huge difference to our players, if anything my expectations have risen too quickly so i expected slightly more in last two weeks.

Mr Bods
13-09-20, 02:56 PM
You would think Fermor out and Proctor in.
Also Whitbread dropped and Hipgrave in
I wonder if Kelly will be fit and come in for Spry?
Hurricane might also think about dropping Young for Sami

Titanic
13-09-20, 04:49 PM
DB the eternal optimist ... love your work.

One game doesn’t make a season but I feel Young goes better on the left and his combo with Thompson showed enough to persevere with I reckon. Staggs is a handful and was kept pretty quiet. Any idea why Peachey stopped running at him ... lolol.

I can’t see Sami as a Centre or displacing Thompson or Don. Right center is our problem and while I don’t want to discourage Spry, he really is a long way from NRL standard at the moment but least he’s getting a winning experience.

Mr Bods
15-09-20, 08:14 AM
We are $2.70 for this game

DavidBouveng
15-09-20, 08:53 AM
We are $2.70 for this game

criminal given both teams recent form. definitely some value in that

DIEHARD
15-09-20, 12:12 PM
Sea Eagles v Titans: Turbo charge looms; Proctor back from ban
https://www.nrl.com/

The Sea Eagles finally put a stop to the bleeding against Canterbury last round but an in-form Gold Coast will be confident of ending Manly's win streak at one.

The injuries keep coming but the positives are also beginning to multiply for Des Hasler with youngsters like Morgan Harper and Tevita Funa stepping up and standing out as Manly's season has cratered.

And captain Daly Cherry-Evans has never stopped trying, once again carrying the playmaking load for the Sea Eagles against the Bulldogs with three try assists after tallying four in the devastating loss to Wests Tigers the previous week.

The Titans have authored an amazing turnaround under Justin Holbrook in 2020 and with so many players in form, particularly halves Jamal Fogarty and Ash Taylor, will be looking to finish off the season in style.

Team news
Sea Eagles: Coach Des Hasler rated Tom Trbojevic a good chance of returning from his long-term hamstring injury, while winger Reuben Garrick (shoulder) could also play. Five-eighth Dylan Walker (foot) will be monitored - he would be a timely inclusion with incumbent pivot Cade Cust out with a high ankle sprain. Lachlan Croker may start at five-eighth if Walker isn't picked, while rookie playmaker Luke Metcalf is another option.

Gold Coast Titans: Captain Kevin Proctor is available to return from suspension. He could replace Beau Fermor in the second-row after the rookie suffered a hamstring injury. Keegan Hipgrave (calf), Nathan Peats (calf) and Brian Kelly (ankle) could also be in the selection frame.

Key match-up
Martin Taupau v Mo Fotuaika: They aren't perfect 10s but there's still a hell of a lot to like about the Sea Eagles veteran and his 20-year-old rival. The Titans' rising star has the advantage when it comes to churning out the metres (boasting better averages for hit-ups, average metres and metres after contact).

But the man they call Kapow busts more tackles (46-32) and pops more offloads (31-12). He would also be quick to point out he has more tries than the young pup (2-0) in 2020 including one last week in the win over Canterbury.

Stat attack
The Gold Coast are chasing their first four-game winning streak since rounds 3-6, 2014, when they knocked over Canberra, North Queensland, Melbourne and Brisbane. Victory over Manly would set the Titans up for a tilt at equalling the club record of five on the trot in the final round of the regular season. It is a feat the club has achieved twice: Between rounds 18 and 22 (Dragons, Warriors, Eels, Cowboys and the Roosters) in 2010 and from round three to round seven in 2009 (Sharks, Raiders, Eels, Broncos and Warriors).

DIEHARD
15-09-20, 12:28 PM
Bulldogs vs Manly highlights
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/T_3xroX1a1Y" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DIEHARD
15-09-20, 04:22 PM
Manly Sea Eagles

1. Tevita Funa 2. Albert Hopoate 3. Brad Parker 4. Morgan Harper 5. Abbas Miski 6. Lachlan Croker 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Addin Fonua-Blake 9. Danny Levi 10. Martin Taupau 11. Jack Gosiewski 12. Curtis Sironen 13. Jake Trbojevic 14. Morgan Boyle 15. Corey Waddell 16. Sean Keppie 17. Taniela Paseka 18. Haumole Olakau'atu 19. Reuben Garrick 20. Ben Trbojevic 21. Tom Trbojevic

21 man squad named - Cade Cust (injured) is out, so Croker starts alongside DCE in the halves. Levi returns to the starting hooker role with Waddell on the bench and Tom Trbojevic named in the reserves.

Gold Coast Titans

1. Alexander Brimson 2. Anthony Don 3. Treymain Spry 4. Young Tonumaipea 5. Corey Thompson 6. Ashley Taylor 7. Jamal Fogarty 8. Jarrod Wallace 9. Mitch Rein 10. Moeaki Fotuaika 11. Kevin Proctor 12. Sam Stone 13. Tyrone Peachey 14. Tanah Boyd 15. Jai Arrow 16. Sam Lisone 17. Jai Whitbread 18. Darius Farmer 19. Brian Kelly 20. Toby Sexton 21. Nathan Peats

21 man squad named - Proctor returns from his biting suspension in the back row, a straight swap for the injured Beau Fermor. Erin Clark is out with Tanah Boyd joining the bench.

DIEHARD
15-09-20, 04:55 PM
Proctor back to bolster Titans for Sea Eagles clash
http://www.titans.com.au

Kevin Proctor will return to the Titans backrow for Saturday's game against Manly at Lottoland Stadium, as the Gold Coast side chases four wins in a row.

After serving a four-game suspension, Proctor replaces Beau Fermor who drops out of the side with a hamstring injury.

Treymain Spry retains his position in centres, while Brian Kelly remains a chance of returning from an ankle injury to face his old side and has been named in the 21-man squad.

Tanah Boyd returns to the bench, with Erin Clark granted compassionate leave by the club to return to New Zealand to be with his partner for the birth of their baby.

19-year-old Toby Sexton has been named on an extended bench.

Jamal Fogarty will retain the captaincy for the Round 19 game against the Sea Eagles, while the NRL will also celebrate Women in League Round.

1. AJ Brimson

2. Anthony Don

3. Treymain Spry

4. Young Tonumaipea

5. Corey Thompson

6. Ashley Taylor

7. Jamal Fogarty (c)

8. Jarrod Wallace

9. Mitch Rein

10. Moeaki Fotuaika

11. Kevin Proctor

12. Sam Stone

13. Tyrone Peachey

INTERCHANGE

14. Tanah Boyd

15. Jai Arrow

16. Sam Lisone

17. Jai Whitbread

18. Darius Farmer

19. Brian Kelly

20. Toby Sexton

21. Nathan Peats

Croc
15-09-20, 04:56 PM
Interesting to see Toby sexton named on an extended bench for the 1st time

JunctionBlock
15-09-20, 05:02 PM
Should be an interesting game. Neither team anywhere near full strength. Hope Turbo has another week off. Hope we get Kelly back.

Titanic
15-09-20, 05:03 PM
Applause to Coach for rewarding Fogarty with retaining the big (c) even though Proctor is back.

DIEHARD
15-09-20, 05:20 PM
Applause to Coach for rewarding Fogarty with retaining the big (c) even though Proctor is back.

That is another tick for Holbrook.

Mr Bods
17-09-20, 02:35 PM
We’ve drifted to $2.90
We are better than that now aren’t we??

gotitans101_
17-09-20, 02:43 PM
We’ve drifted to $2.90
We are better than that now aren’t we??

Probably blown out even more because Tom is expected to return.

DIEHARD
18-09-20, 12:17 PM
League Unlimited Sea Eagles v Titans preview
https://leagueunlimited.com/news/35146-sea-eagles-v-titans-preview/

Upthetits
18-09-20, 04:00 PM
Tommy T returning, Saturday arvo at brookvale...going to be a tough afternoon. I can see why we have drifted out to $2.90

JunctionBlock
19-09-20, 02:56 PM
No Kelly for us and they get Turbo back. Dang it

gotitans101_
19-09-20, 03:02 PM
ffs soft...

Whats Doing
19-09-20, 03:04 PM
Pitiful from Spry

gotitans101_
19-09-20, 03:11 PM
right edge getting shot to bits

- - - Updated - - -

ffs Spry....

- - - Updated - - -

get up and play the ball you pussy

JunctionBlock
19-09-20, 03:12 PM
Was wondering where AJ was.......found him. Wow Spider-Man hands

TitanPremiership
19-09-20, 03:14 PM
How does DCE get a penalty for getting hit to hard...

JunctionBlock
19-09-20, 03:22 PM
How does DCE get a penalty for getting hit to hard...

Because he asked

- - - Updated - - -

Cheating NRL ****s

Mr Bods
19-09-20, 03:22 PM
The Sydney Bunker strikes

gotitans101_
19-09-20, 03:23 PM
refs cheating again

Dobes
The Sydney Bunker strikes

Hopeless bods..

Mr Bods
And there’s a blatant forward pass they don’t call

gotitans101_
19-09-20, 03:24 PM
It's calls like that, and a few other howlers earlier in the weekend and year that makes me wonder why I continue to follow this competition.

Dobes
19-09-20, 03:27 PM
If we win this we move to 9th i just realised!! All more the reason to get it!

Mr Bods
19-09-20, 03:27 PM
Jarrod Maxwell
FWit

Dooldog76
19-09-20, 03:28 PM
Looking good lads

TitanPremiership
19-09-20, 03:28 PM
Titans are looking too good lately NRL had to hold us back a bit...

Boonarga
19-09-20, 03:34 PM
$2.90 is looking good

GCTTSD
19-09-20, 03:35 PM
I've hated on YT abit lately but he's playing good today. All the talk about Tommy t at the start should be now about our number 1 being an origin bolter after the game

JunctionBlock
19-09-20, 03:36 PM
It's calls like that, and a few other howlers earlier in the weekend and year that makes me wonder why I continue to follow this competition.

This is why I have got into the NFL the last couple of years. Professional refs and calls all the time. Every TD is checked regardless. The refs consult and get the call right. Coaches have the right to challenge.

Mr Bods
19-09-20, 03:39 PM
8 point try you cheats

TitanPremiership
19-09-20, 03:39 PM
The fact DCE threw that just makes me feel warm inside.
I will also admit I have been one of YT's biggest critics but he has proved me wrong today.

GCTTSD
19-09-20, 03:42 PM
Also how good was it seeing ash chase paseka and cut him down from behind after missing the tackle and not giving up, wouldn't have chased his miss last year. Little effort areas show how far we've come this year

JunctionBlock
19-09-20, 03:50 PM
The fact DCE threw that just makes me feel warm inside.
I will also admit I have been one of YT's biggest critics but he has proved me wrong today.

He's done well in attack but defensively he is hopeless. Ill afford that

- - - Updated - - -

Good to see AJ getting a half time wrap package over Tommy T. Well deserved. Glad we wrapped him up early.

Boonarga
19-09-20, 03:51 PM
Can we have a camera in there when Hasler sees Sironen?

Mr Bods
19-09-20, 03:53 PM
And the NswRL referees referee Manly back into the game

ozynorts
19-09-20, 03:53 PM
What a half of footy. Really enjoying this game. What a team effort so far.

Dooldog76
19-09-20, 03:56 PM
Brimmo looking sharp. Absorbing most of the pressure. I'm liking Peachey at lock more and more.

Mr Bods
19-09-20, 04:03 PM
Unless Thompson recovers it’s Peachey Centre and Spry wing now

JunctionBlock
19-09-20, 04:15 PM
Yeah down to two on the bench for the second half. Hopefully they have the fitness to back each other for the full 80

- - - Updated - - -

All that for nothing. Wow Spry absolutely stuffed that

Dobes
19-09-20, 04:17 PM
Every other time momentum takes a player over the try line, its a try.. Momentum took Spry to the line, yet no try?

Mr Bods
19-09-20, 04:19 PM
Maxwell desperate to take tries off us
Disgraceful

gotitans101_
19-09-20, 04:20 PM
Great try but an even greater kick by Fogarty.. I ****ing love this guy.

TitanPremiership
19-09-20, 04:20 PM
Every other time momentum takes a player over the try line, its a try.. Momentum took Spry to the line, yet no try?

Na it was no try placed before was dumb. In other news lets put 50 on these bums!

Mr Bods
19-09-20, 04:21 PM
We need a goal kicker!!!

JunctionBlock
That wasn't a try to Spry, but once again. looking 40 times at KP to find a reason NOT to award us a try. It's pathetic

NZTITAN
I thought that Spry one was a try but nonetheless we got one.

Boonarga
Surely we have a better goal kicking option than Taylor?

JunctionBlock
19-09-20, 04:25 PM
Can this day get any better?????????? Burned Tommy T. AJ for origin

- - - Updated - - -

I thought that Spry one was a try but nonetheless we got one.

The way I saw it was grounded before the line and rolled over the line so to me that means the ball is propelled forward toward the opposition try line. I can't argue with that one. but I'll argue all day regarding Youngs first disallowed try

Mr Bods
19-09-20, 04:31 PM
Try and take that one off Spry too Maxwell in the Sydney Bunker!!! Go Titans!

TitanPremiership
19-09-20, 04:32 PM
Ash running back so we can put more on them. Love to see it! Suck **** DCE

JunctionBlock
19-09-20, 04:35 PM
This is incredible. What a feeling to watch these guys, plus it's not the same guys every week. People out, others in but we still manage to achieve this.

Down to one on the bench.

- - - Updated - - -

Possession maintained all the way to the ground LOL Watched it once when the ball is exiting the back of his hand. When its us there are 30 replays.

NZTITAN
19-09-20, 04:36 PM
Im far more confident in Spry's grounding than that one that's for sure hahaha

ozynorts
19-09-20, 04:38 PM
We need a goal kicker!!!

Kotoni Staggs would be nice

JunctionBlock
19-09-20, 04:46 PM
I was just about to say neither side has needed a captains challenge which is a compliment to the refs

Watch us get screwed now that it's been referred .

Mr Bods
19-09-20, 04:48 PM
FFS run the game out

JunctionBlock
19-09-20, 04:49 PM
Any smart team will continue to exploit Youngs and Ash's defensive liabilities. The shine comes off letting that giraffe cross the line.

TITAN PETE
19-09-20, 04:50 PM
We will be taking some serious form into the Knights match who will need the win

AJ v Ponga :fist:

TitanPremiership
19-09-20, 04:51 PM
Let's finish it here

JunctionBlock
19-09-20, 05:01 PM
Tino playing starting prop in the following game. Worth a watch.

- - - Updated - - -

And Michael Ennis still can't pay our team a compliment. Talking Turbo up. What a wanker

TITAN PETE
19-09-20, 05:02 PM
Tino playing starting prop in the following game. Worth a watch.

- - - Updated - - -

And Michael Ennis still can't pay our team a compliment. Talking Turbo up. What a wanker

He comes from the same wanker school that Hodges & Parker graduated from

JunctionBlock
19-09-20, 05:06 PM
School captains. They have found the headline to distract everyone from the fact we just towelled up Manly.

Any way, happy days, just hitting refresh on the NRL ladder page.

Dooldog76
19-09-20, 05:08 PM
Really solid win. The boys are killing it.

Whats Doing
19-09-20, 05:10 PM

Spry only had to dive and he would have scored. Lack of game awareness

gotitans101_
19-09-20, 05:34 PM
That whole postgame show was basically the Trbojevic show, not that I have anything against them (in fact I think they're some of a nicest kids in the game right now), but jeez seriously no credit to us at all.

Titanic Believer
19-09-20, 06:35 PM
How great to enjoy watching again. Especially the willingness to attack from anywhere on the field. Still, would I be right in saying except for AJ we are not a fast side. Thinking of the line break rundowns lately?

Mr Bods
19-09-20, 06:36 PM
My pass mark for this season was to avoid the spoon and get rid of the dead weight
We are friggin 9th!!

JunctionBlock
19-09-20, 06:43 PM
How great to enjoy watching again. Especially the willingness to attack from anywhere on the field. Still, would I be right in saying except for AJ we are not a fast side. Thinking of the line break rundowns lately?

Don - no
Spry - just a smidge off
Young - No
Thompson - thought he was faster but no
Peachey - didn't even want to run 20ms before offloading to Don, no
Fogarty - well we saw who ran him down, no
Taylor - Has he had a line break (don't get your knickers in a knot he's playing great recently)
Fermor - Quick for a 2nd rower
Copley - would probably have both hammys explode
Kelly - he's kinda quick
Sami - ran down the fox is only claim to fame but hasn't shown it since

Am I missing anyone?

Dooldog76
19-09-20, 07:22 PM
Don - no
Spry - just a smidge off
Young - No
Taylor - Has he had a line break (don't get your knickers in a knot he's playing great recently)
Kelly - he's kinda quick

Am I missing anyone?

Nailed it. But then again, I don't think we will ever have speed like meady and kg again.

gotitans101_
19-09-20, 07:28 PM
Jarrod Wallace is playing the best I think I've ever seen him play.

JunctionBlock
19-09-20, 07:34 PM
How good is Tino, bloke is everywhere. Wrong thread but meh

Titanic
19-09-20, 07:57 PM
Have held off commenting on the game as I gather my thoughts about what I saw. I must admit to having half a foot on the 2021 side of the fence which is distracting me from enjoying the vast improvement in this group. I don't hesitate to say how incredible it has been to watch these prima donnas and entitled juveniles turn into a competitive, entertaining rugby league team ... gotta love everybody involved in their progress (too many to name and we, on here at least, know who they are). So just for consistency m thoughts on today's game are:

1. AJ better look out. He is everything a pin-up boy should be and I hope he never loses that.
2. Don couldn't run out of sight on a dark night, makes horrible decisions in defence but competes every time.
3. Spry, one I've been critical of but for a centre I think we've found some potential there although his defence needs some serious work but certainly should be nurtured. He is diesel rather than petrol but surprisingly has a motor.
4. Young, loved it when we signed him, believed he'd be better on the left than the right, thought he played busted recently and he showed today why he was in the Storm system.
5. Thompson, don't know how we leave him out. He's not big, he's not that fast but he is 100% a rugby league player.
6. Atay, wish he wouldn't take the goal kicks but if you can consider the last few seasons as an investment then when he gave Sirro the Zero a big don't argue you could tell that we are going to see a lot more out of this enigma.
7. Fogarty, please take the goddamned kicks at goal, and even without the (c) beside his name he didn't sulk, he didn't pout, he just got on with driving the team around the paddock ... a real Titan.
8. Wallace, who until recently was called The Wally (apologies John Cleese), has taken to saying nothing and doing something ... one of the most improved in my mind and his little off-load at the backend of the game is perhaps a hint of what will come.
9. Rein, anybody not want to pick him now? Not me anyway, I think the better the pack, the better he goes and we know what that's going to turn our like. He brings experience to the group like Wallace, Lisone, Don, Thompson and Proctor do.
10. MoFo is the type of noun that doesn't need any superlatives (just for you DH).
11. Jaws Proctor has finally rid himself of the Cokey moniker and in a week where he celebrated re-signing, re-entering the field and re-claiming the (c) he showed again today why our Coach is a great coach.
12. Stone, the last picked of the back row rotation for me over this season, has made me eat my criticism of him. He never dogs it and if he could develop a little off-load and bulk-up a little he could become a real weapon.
13. Peachey proved today he's a 13 or not at all. He relishes the tough stuff, plays well above his weight there, adds another dimension in confusing defences (and his team mates sometimes) but loses that competitive edge when he's moved around. He's not a centre, a hooker or a bits player ... he's a confidence player and 13 is what suits his skill set, imho.
14. Boyd (no need for the T because the other is of no concern of ours anymore) is destined to start behind a group that will hamper his promotion for a long period of time, however, if he can stay the distance he will get his chance and is earning his jersey already.
15. Jai, you could have been a part of this forever but you didn't know what was coming when you followed your ex-skirt. I will watch you with a "what could have been" feeling after backing Difita to go to a new level.
16. Lisone will make my 17 every time ... he bends the line without writing headlines and we need that as well as stars.
17. Whitbread like Boyd is stuck behind a great group of talent. I like him a lot and although he is not the biggest body I cannot fault the size of his heart.

Those not mentioned but that should be considered in the context of these comments are: Kelly, Tino, Fermor, Hipgrave, Copley (?), Pearson, Sami, Clark and the host of others who would like to be there too.

Ps. Was Perenium in the bunker today (just kidding) ... Young's first was a try, Spry's wasn't.

Titanic Believer
19-09-20, 07:58 PM
Don - no
Spry - just a smidge off
Young - No
Kelly - he's kinda quick

Am I missing anyone?

Good response. I forgot about Sami and Kelly but I haven't seen them for a few games. Out of sight out of mind and the boys are getting it done without them. The sign of a good team when whoever is put in they do their job.

gotitans101_
19-09-20, 08:19 PM
Is Sami actually injured or is he just behind in the pecking order?

Dooldog76
19-09-20, 08:22 PM
Ok, this is the issue. YT no not try, but aubusson scores a try. No consistency at all. None.

GCTTSD
19-09-20, 08:24 PM
Is Sami actually injured or is he just behind in the pecking order?

Pretty sure Holbrook said during the week he has an ongoing knee injury and could've potentially played this week but they are resting him

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, this is the issue. YT no not try, but aubusson scores a try. No consistency at all. None.

100% just saw the try was thinking wtf wouldn't have been a try if he had a titans jersey on

Dooldog76
19-09-20, 08:32 PM
Pretty sure Holbrook said during the week he has an ongoing knee injury and could've potentially played this week but they are resting him

- - - Updated - - -

100% just saw the try was thinking wtf wouldn't have been a try if he had a titans jersey on

My exact words too.

GCTTSD
19-09-20, 09:08 PM
I thout tana Boyd had a much better game at hooker than he has previously coming off the bench, much improved service and a couple nice little darts out of dummy half

JunctionBlock
19-09-20, 09:14 PM

Aubbo just became the most capped player for the Roosters. He got kicked in the head for his troubles. He regathered the ball off his thigh before grounding it. But YT was a try too. Aubbo's was much more definitively a try.

JunctionBlock
20-09-20, 09:23 AM
Kicking coach?

https://www.reddit.com/r/nrl/comments/iv14hc/breaking_holbrook_to_play_in_the_halfs_this/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Dooldog76
20-09-20, 11:05 AM
Aubbo just became the most capped player for the Roosters. He got kicked in the head for his troubles. He regathered the ball off his thigh before grounding it. But YT was a try too. Aubbo's was much more definitively a try.

Aubbo's looked way worse than YTs imo. Just want consistency.

kioli
20-09-20, 11:39 AM
So good to watch these guys run around with so much confidence. Even the NSW commentators are starting to get behind us which is unheard of.

I want them to keep playing all through summer just so I can enjoy this winning feeling!

gcboyz
20-09-20, 12:38 PM
You know that this coach is special when it is difficult to allocate your six points each week. Winners all across the park all deserving of a mention. Well done TEAM.

TitanPremiership
20-09-20, 01:42 PM
So by the sounds of it, Turbo had what they call a stinger, and didn't need to go off. He said he underwent scans and it was not too bad, "a grade 2 carry on". Yet the entire game review ended up being about him going off with 20 to go when we had 3 out half the game. Lovely.

JunctionBlock
20-09-20, 03:18 PM
So by the sounds of it, Turbo had what they call a stinger, and didn't need to go off. He said he underwent scans and it was not too bad, "a grade 2 carry on". Yet the entire game review ended up being about him going off with 20 to go when we had 3 out half the game. Lovely.

Mal needs media training so that when they cut to him at half time and for the smidge at full time he can really take the conversation in the direction that it needs to go and that is, Titans are playing top 8 footy and everything else that happened with the losing opposition is secondary.