PDA

View Full Version : Round 3: TITANS vs BRONCOS (2020)

DIEHARD
22-03-20, 07:47 PM
TITANS vs BRONCOS

Menoitios
22-03-20, 08:56 PM
I can't even imagine the sh!T i'll cop from the drongo supporters after next week!

Please, please Holly...swing the axe and stamp your authority!

JunctionBlock
22-03-20, 09:08 PM
Hopefully this match is in 2021

DIEHARD
22-03-20, 09:20 PM
I can't even imagine the sh!T i'll cop from the drongo supporters after next week!

It's painful isn't it. Broncos v Titans games are the #1 reason I am a Titan.

JunctionBlock
22-03-20, 09:44 PM
Well after that press conference we get round 3

Mr Bods
22-03-20, 09:52 PM
Guess what?????
Because we are 0 out of 2 it means........

MINI GRAND FINAL TIME!!!!!
Backs against the wall against our most evil enemy. The dirty Drongoes.
Here comes the most famous win in our history.

JunctionBlock
22-03-20, 09:54 PM
Can’t wait for Tuesday

Titanic
22-03-20, 10:25 PM
After sneaking passed them in pre-season they'll be looking to put 100 on us ... and if we go in with this weekends team it could be a record breaker.

Surfers66
23-03-20, 10:15 AM
Roberts wouldnt make an impact playing for the southport Tigers. The quicker we can somehow get Fogarty in the better.

willhelm
23-03-20, 10:32 AM
Yes please, I want to see Fogarty in the team, even ahead of Tannah.

Menoitios
23-03-20, 11:39 AM
I see Luke Page has put his hand up to help the warriors out.

I wouldn't mind him in a Titans jersey this weekend against the broncs.

Would love to see Fogs get a run too!

TitanPremiership
23-03-20, 11:41 AM
It's alright fellas we got this week in the bag. I haven't been wearing my lucky jersey on game day. Won't be making the same mistake this week.

Menoitios
23-03-20, 11:47 AM
It's alright fellas we got this week in the bag. I haven't been wearing my lucky jersey on game day. Won't be making the same mistake this week.

:laugh: :laugh:

Have we already gotten to the superstitions?? It's only round 3!

Alright...I'm with ya! It's been bloody hot up here so far this season...but I'm breaking out the lucky beanie this week!!

Titans by 14!!

:drinkies:

GCTTSD
23-03-20, 01:33 PM
I will say the same thing happened last year and we came out and upset the broncos, that was our last win, in round 13 that's how long it's been. Hopefully aj is back and a few players get dropped

Titanic
23-03-20, 01:59 PM
Certainly Copley is out and MoFo too.

willhelm
23-03-20, 02:03 PM
Why is Mo out?

Mr Bods
23-03-20, 02:31 PM
Why is Mo out?

Judiciary

willhelm
23-03-20, 02:40 PM
Judiciary

What did he do? I think I missed that.

JunctionBlock
23-03-20, 03:08 PM
Prop forward Moeaki Fotuaika has today been charged by the NRL Match Review Committee (MRC) with a Grade 1 – Dangerous Contact offence.

The MRC this morning handed down the charge for contact that occurred on Eels halfback Mitchell Moses in the 30th minute of play.

The charge comes with a base penalty of 100 points but due to a ‘prior similar offence’ in the past two years, the base for Fotuaika is 112 points.

With reference to the previous page optimism. I think MIB used their memory wipe flash on you last night.

willhelm
23-03-20, 03:48 PM
Oh yeah, I recall that hit. Thought there was nothing in it. It was slightly late but he was already committed and I mean, come on, It's Mitchell Moses.

Menoitios
23-03-20, 03:52 PM
When face to face with an uncomfortable situation...where you are basically powerless to implement changes that would generate a satisfactory result and all seems irremediable...humour is a soothing reprieve.

The previous page optimism is a good example.

Menoitios
23-03-20, 04:08 PM
Oh yeah, I recall that hit. Thought there was nothing in it. It was slightly late but he was already committed and I mean, come on, It's Mitchell Moses.

Haha!

Hey, did the match review mob have anything to say about the wedgie Peach copped? He should have rolled around on the ground screaming until we got a penalty.

I would have even been happy to see some of our guys race in for a bit of "push you, pull me" in Peach's defence.

Where's the bloody...all for one and one for all mentality??

JunctionBlock
23-03-20, 07:21 PM
Shame this week is cancelled. I would have loved to see the team list. Now we have how ever long for us to lick our wounds and forget that our first picks aren’t NRL level.

Hope that wasn’t the game we see the Titans ever play.

DIEHARD
23-03-20, 07:41 PM
Hope that wasn’t the game we see the Titans ever play.

That is our ongoing topic in the coming months!