09-04-19, 04:23 PM
https://i.imgur.com/3pONH60.png

Yay, no changes

Titanic
09-04-19, 04:59 PM
King for MoFo

ozynorts
09-04-19, 05:24 PM
This game starts a little run of home games so the team needs to turn a new leaf and show something over the next 6 weeks. Garth has his preferred lineup for the second week and the half’s have had a game together to blow off any rust.
I am still not convinced that it is time to sack Brennan but if there isn’t a real change over the next 6 weeks then he will be in real hot water.

Mr Bods
09-04-19, 05:28 PM
This game is about saving the coach and the players getting some pride for themselves and giving the fans something to cheer about.

JunctionBlock
09-04-19, 05:31 PM
Mofo is suspended. So it's a forced change

Upthetits
09-04-19, 05:50 PM
Thanks for startingnthe thread jb.

I honestly thought brimson to fullback was a sure thing this week...also copley on the wing is still a little confusing.

JunctionBlock
09-04-19, 07:11 PM
Hope the ex penrith boys lift like all our ex players tend to lift against us.

If we haven't developed a game plan of off loads around Maloneys missed tackles then we have no hope. That'll be on Bryce and others to run off him.

Titanic
09-04-19, 08:00 PM
I’m dragging the family but we’re going rain, hail or shine. Sort of ok with the team having a chance at redemption.

JunctionBlock
10-04-19, 06:41 AM
https://i.imgur.com/HBXoj3h.jpg

Break down of the minutes played over the first 4 rounds. Not my work and the comments are supercoach related.

NZFan
10-04-19, 08:41 AM
Brennans use of his bench this year has been questionable across all the games. I just don't get his thinking, he always seems to leave players out there for 5-10min longer than he should and give his bench minimal minutes. Meanwhile our lazy forwards give away needless penalties and are stuffed for their second stint.

No surprises about his pick and stick this week. I hope he has his 'boys tried hard, signs of improvement, bit of luck and we will be a different team' speech rehe****d for this week. I'm guessing he will need it.

TitansFan
10-04-19, 09:51 AM
Brimson needs to start as fullback. He's too good to be playing less than 80.
Surely it makes more sense for Gordon to be coming from the bench.

JunctionBlock
10-04-19, 10:12 AM
Makes more sense to have Peachey off the bench. Sami or Lee into the line up. Gordon to the minors.

Upthetits
10-04-19, 01:12 PM
Makes more sense to have Peachey off the bench. Sami or Lee into the line up. Gordon to the minors.

I agree. At the start of the year i thought gordon was the way forward to ease aj into the role but he seems to have lost too much pace. Aj needs to be dropped in the seat until he makes it his own. Kid with that much speed and talent needs to be on the field

Titanic
10-04-19, 04:59 PM
Makes more sense to have Peachey off the bench. Sami or Lee into the line up. Gordon to the minors.I was another Gordon fan but AJ has to start and Gordon goes down. If we are going to lose games then we should be at least blooding young talent.

Mr Bods
10-04-19, 05:07 PM
I’ve always wanted AJ FB and Mick on one of the wings

RavShamrock
11-04-19, 08:57 AM
He might not have the organisational skills but he wouldn’t have to defend in the line and he could roam around and inject at will so what about the Peach to fullback?

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/07/28/tyrone-peacheys-compelling-audition-to-become-penrith-panthers-permanent-fullback/

Mr Bods
11-04-19, 09:27 AM
You guys including Brennan who want Mick at FB through the pre-season and now plus any other suggestions like RVS with Peachey just bewilder me
With AJ we have potentially a star of the game with him at FB.

Flabbergasted

RavShamrock
11-04-19, 04:37 PM
I’m thinking Brimson’s D is way better so get him @ 5/8th and we need to get the Peach into the middle roaming around behind the forwards without having the burden of defending in the line.

Not sure he could make a go of fullback….just trying to utilise the best talents we have.

Titanic
11-04-19, 05:47 PM
The reticence around AJ at fb in Round 1 was his recovery from surgery not his ability.

Boyd is another matter ... hamstring issues in big blokes are never good.

Mr Bods
11-04-19, 05:55 PM
The reticence around AJ at fb in Round 1 was his recovery from surgery not his ability.

Boyd is another matter ... hamstring issues in big blokes are never good.

That again reflects badly on the regime that replaced the Catterick trio for not having him ready

JunctionBlock
12-04-19, 06:19 AM
IMO Gordon played better at Fullback in the trial against the Broncos. AJ was ready, he played in the halfs from Round 1.

What's wrong with Boyd?

Don't get me wrong, after Gordons performance last week AJ looks the better option. Not sure why we are persisting with AJ off the bench anymore. Peachey is the utility for NSW FFS.

Mr Bods
12-04-19, 06:46 AM
Boyd out with hamstring issue
I bet this is the same chronic issue that nearly saw him retire
Well done Annesley and Brennan on signing a lemon to a long term contract
The great gift from Sydney Annesley’s Final gift to the GC

Why do we bother

C-Whiz
12-04-19, 10:07 AM
I wasn't planning on going to this game at the start of the season, but the team is losing and they really need some support so I will be there.

Gordon brings a lot of experience to the back line, and I am thinking this is why he keeps this spot. I agree that AJ needs more time on the field, but at the moment an experienced and cool, calm and collected head at the back is a huge advantage over youthful exuberance.

If we win by 30+ we are ahead of the Broncos after round 5 :laugh::thumbsup:, but right now I'd take being within 10 points and putting double figures on the board.

All I've ever asked is we be entertaining and competitive. I can take a loss if we play our best. Any more rubbish play with BS excuses and I can't see myself going back in a hurry.

JunctionBlock
12-04-19, 10:37 AM
And now it's raining....

Mr Bods
12-04-19, 11:11 AM
I wasn't planning on going to this game at the start of the season, but the team is losing and they really need some support so I will be there.

Gordon brings a lot of experience to the back line, and I am thinking this is why he keeps this spot. I agree that AJ needs more time on the field, but at the moment an experienced and cool, calm and collected head at the back is a huge advantage over youthful exuberance.

If we win by 30+ we are ahead of the Broncos after round 5 :laugh::thumbsup:, but right now I'd take being within 10 points and putting double figures on the board.

All I've ever asked is we be entertaining and competitive. I can take a loss if we play our best. Any more rubbish play with BS excuses and I can't see myself going back in a hurry.

Yep...I’m going because I spent a ridiculous amount of money on Memberships and am compelled to go.
Thanks Garth. Great job.

JunctionBlock
12-04-19, 12:00 PM
I'll shout you a beer Bods. Sounds like you need a couple.

Mr Bods
12-04-19, 12:19 PM
I'll shout you a beer Bods. Sounds like you need a couple.

I’d love to do that JB but am going with Mrs Bods so won’t be heading to the Bar tonight.

gotitans101_
12-04-19, 03:02 PM
Boyd out with hamstring issue
I bet this is the same chronic issue that nearly saw him retire
Well done Annesley and Brennan on signing a lemon to a long term contract
The great gift from Sydney Annesley’s Final gift to the GC

Why do we bother

100% agree.

DavidBouveng
12-04-19, 04:33 PM
i always thought AJ would end up at FB and Brennan was just being careful due to his shoulder.

i don't think it is the medical teams fault - these things can just take time.

I thought last year dont move him from 5/8 - his defence was good and he was solid, but man his defence was even better back at FB once he moved and he went from solid to superstar.

Peachey played fine last year at centre for Penrith, it's our gameplan more than anything else that is not letting him shine.

I'm gonna play seat number battleships with you Bods - do you sit in row 5, seat 28?

Titanic
12-04-19, 04:46 PM
Row 12 Seat 23-25 ... frigging clouds look ominous ... Stockwell warming up

mdrew
12-04-19, 04:48 PM
Great to Jai Whitbread in for his second NRL game, certainly deserved

Titanic
12-04-19, 05:00 PM
Great to Jai Whitbread in for his second NRL game, certainly deserved
Couldn’t agree more. Crowds building surprisingly ... going to be interesting. I heard they put something in the air that turns purple when people speak negatively ... Bodsie we’ve spotted you :laugh:

Firetruck
12-04-19, 05:21 PM
What’s with the Titans halves playing at least a metre before the line? $1million per year says you take it up to and into the line and take your hits.

Mt Smart
12-04-19, 05:24 PM
Come on Lads !

Good try.

- - - Updated - - -

Bunker cant steal that off the Don

Firetruck
12-04-19, 05:41 PM
That’s it! Roberts and AJ taking the ball to the line and playing. We look so much better

gotitans101_
12-04-19, 05:43 PM
Love Kelly. Been one of our best so far this season.

Mt Smart
12-04-19, 05:43 PM
Great strangling of the panthers to open them up, some lovely in goal kicks

gotitans101_
12-04-19, 05:45 PM
Did Ash get hooked or is he injured? We've looked better with AJ playing 7.

Firetruck
12-04-19, 05:54 PM
They are taking to the line and committing the defence and making the defence make decisions. Taylor didn’t do this.

Mt Smart
12-04-19, 05:55 PM
Ash a likely Lower leg injury according to fox.

Sounds like they are taking a guess.

NZFan
12-04-19, 05:59 PM
Missed the first 15min but since tuning in we have looked much better this week. James still running like a cushion though. They need to stop passing him the ball so much. Hipgrave and Kelly looking good

gotitans101_
12-04-19, 06:06 PM
Our D never improves. Same every single week.

Mt Smart
12-04-19, 06:36 PM
On the edge of my seat here . . . . .

How goods this been. Come on please.

Mt Smart
12-04-19, 06:50 PM
Great start to my Friday.

Brilliant effort.

DavidBouveng
12-04-19, 06:56 PM
that was such a different effort from the first few weeks. THATS a team i can get behind and be proud of.

And a win feels great, but a GOOD win when we played really well in parts and showed character makes is so much sweeter.

a few highlights in the aftermath -

-Wallace played out of his skin long before his try, and disregard the soft call of shoulder charge. he ran harder, chased more and had no silly penalties

- AJ made such a difference and we looked so crisp when he was around. He got rorted out of a great try for an imaginary obstruction.

- The panthers are cats.

- Tyrone Roberts looked better when running the ball, but man on man that dinky chip on the fifth when we are 40 out that hits the winger on the chest on the 20m has to GO! its a terrible end to the sets. does it multiple times a game.

- looked so much better setting up repeat sets.

- Hipgrave is tough and aggressive but he has wound the crazy back to a manageable level already which is good to see.

- Those two sets defending panthers on there own line and keeping them there had me chest thumping and standing up for them

Very happy for the team, very proud of the effort they showed they are capable of.

lonegull
12-04-19, 07:03 PM
About bloody time makes the beer taste all that better

Dooldog76
12-04-19, 07:12 PM
My highlight was the set where we crushed them into a knock on on the fifth tackle and they hadn't even made 10 metres. That's the effort that's been missing. We got a win lads. Savour it.

DavidBouveng
12-04-19, 07:17 PM
we don't really play any top tier teams for a while now.

We have knights, doggies, cowboys twice, manly, brisbane, tigers, and sharks - not in that order.

WE must respect every team 100%, and all of the teams have probably shown more than us so far but the opportunity is there if we play like tonight to go on a run of sorts. also have a few at home coming up.

Mr Bods
12-04-19, 07:26 PM
Sorry DB
When with my wife I don’t look at the phone so only saw your seats thing then
Anyway we friggin won
Yes that’s right
We won a game of Footy
I’m going to drink lots of beer now and then a scotch before bed

I want to know the injury report on Taylor and Arrow came off with only 3mins left so we need to check in on his well being

Indian Curry and Beer now brothers and sisters of the Beautiful City
Well done everyone in attendance tonight

Small crowd but we as fans showed lots of passion tonight

Later

ja4220
12-04-19, 07:40 PM
Indian Curry and Beer now brothers and sisters of the Beautiful City
Well done everyone in attendance tonight

Small crowd but we as fans showed lots of passion tonight

Later

Where do you get a good curry Bodsy? I’m partial to Indian Hut at Christine Corner! Apparently it’s where Indians go!

But yes good to get a win! Was a great effort. Aggressive! Controlled and in patches dominant!

Bring on next week

shamus
12-04-19, 07:42 PM
Very happy but I do have to ask why we didn’t take the attempt at field goal with a couple of minutes left, 30 out and 2nd tackle. We played it wide for the next 3 tackles and I think it was James that got taken over the sideline.

Mr Bods
12-04-19, 07:43 PM
JA-Haveli On Surf Parade at Broadbeach is the bomb man

mdrew
12-04-19, 07:43 PM
Great win and well done to everyone in the crowd it was a pleasure to be there

Mr Bods
12-04-19, 07:44 PM
Very happy but I do have to ask why we didn’t take the attempt at field goal with a couple of minutes left, 30 out and 2nd tackle. We played it wide for the next 3 tackles and I think it was James that got taken over the sideline.

Yeah it was atrocious. We were going off about it.
And then James compounds it by running dead touch in goal and giving them a 20

Dumb Dumb Dumb

Now let me go eat

ozynorts
12-04-19, 07:49 PM
We finally wore a jersey that is us and we played liked a team with a passion for it.
The entire 17 played with passion and controlled aggression. I am happy to say that my reservations on Hipgrave are being eased.
Our speed in attack and defence was great, such a massive turnaround.
So happy right now and hope that the team carries the momentum into the next few weeks to get our season back on track because if we continue to play like that we will move up the ladder.

Mr Bods
12-04-19, 07:50 PM
Oh man we are still coming last
Nonetheless enjoy the win
Then fire up for whoever’s next

DavidBouveng
12-04-19, 07:53 PM
We should only play in that jersey at home. leave the cowboys imitation in the cupboard from now on.

ozynorts
12-04-19, 07:59 PM
We should only play in that jersey at home. leave the cowboys imitation in the cupboard from now on.
I would love to see us wear it home and away

Titanic
12-04-19, 08:02 PM
You miss the field goal and get what? 7 tackles back at you? Better to jam it in their corner and defend it.

ozynorts
12-04-19, 08:28 PM
You miss the field goal and get what? 7 tackles back at you? Better to jam it in their corner and defend it.

Absolutely, make them work out of their 10

C-Whiz
12-04-19, 08:33 PM
Entertaining, exciting, and we get a win.
5 minutes in I was calling for heads, but was such a great game, so much happening, can;t wait to watch it again on a replay.

Small crowd, but passionate fans were there tonight and it felt like a much bigger crowd.

A really enjoyable night at the footy.

Mr Bods
12-04-19, 08:40 PM

That’s what we did anyway Titanic
Our genius team managed to not have a shot but still give them the ball from the 20 and tackle 0

Oh yeah and then they gave them a penalty

mdrew
12-04-19, 08:50 PM
Jai Whitbread and Keegan Hipgrave were outstanding, great to see two locals perform so well.

Firetruck
12-04-19, 09:04 PM
Great win but I still have concerns. It was the same old Titans until Taylor went off, Brimson came on and Roberts got first touch of the ball. He went to the line and brought his forwards and centres running onto the ball....something Taylor hasn’t done. I really think it’s time to bite the bullet and put Brimson at fullback, Gordon possibly on the wing and get what is going to be our long term spine firing together.

DavidBouveng
12-04-19, 09:04 PM

think that was the idea, but he got carried one metre too far and went dead in goal. right ides though i think

Mexican titan
12-04-19, 09:05 PM
Really happy for the guys and coach and you could see at the end the pressure that was finally released with a win. I thought the little blue was a good thing as it seemed to fire our guys up bit. Cartwrights defence actually had a fair bit of physicality in it and Hipgrave certainly added some aggressive attack when he came on. As others have said in the last few weeks we must get Brimson on the field for the 80 minutes. I will not get carried away as Penrith were very poor.

We were very stiff with Brimson's runaway no try (I think he was too clever for the refs to believe how he got through) and the other time he got run off the ball. An enjoyable night.

Mr Bods
12-04-19, 09:07 PM
Just read in the SMH that “Titans medical staff said Taylor could’ve returned if he was required”.
That’s obviously a positive sign he’s not too bad.

Bayside Titan
12-04-19, 09:12 PM
Jai Whitbread and Keegan Hipgrave were outstanding, great to see two locals perform so well.

Agree mdrew. Those guys played well. I was pretty Happy that Hipgrave got a fair go tonight.

mdrew
12-04-19, 09:15 PM
A pat on the back for every fan who turned up tonight, it was a pleasure to be there with you tonight,

Mr Bods
12-04-19, 09:16 PM
Whitbread is like a BUPA version of Arrow
Similar but not as good
Plays a role

Mexican titan
12-04-19, 09:17 PM
Just read in the SMH that “Titans medical staff said Taylor could’ve returned if he was required”.
That’s obviously a positive sign he’s not too bad.

Good to hear. Although, even though I want AJ to FB I wouldn't seeing him and Roberts as our halves to see how they go.

gotitans101_
12-04-19, 09:18 PM
Amazing what can happen when your forward pack actually steps it up a notch.

Mr Bods
12-04-19, 09:22 PM
Good to hear. Although, even though I want AJ to FB I wouldn't seeing him and Roberts as our halves to see how they go.

Got to play AJ/Roberts/Taylor/Rein as our spine after tonight
Gordon/Don wings
It’s becoming a no-brainer now

Centres/Utility Bench players the areas for debate

gotitans101_
12-04-19, 09:24 PM
Got to play AJ/Roberts/Taylor/Rein as our spine after tonight
Gordon/Don wings
It’s becoming a no-brainer now

Centres/Utility Bench players the areas for debate

Copley for one. Don't understand the hate for him around here to be honest. Yes he has some shockers but for the most part he's pretty solid.

Mr Bods
12-04-19, 09:25 PM
Amazing what can happen when your forward pack actually steps it up a notch.

When down 24-18 I suspect they all realised their season and credibility was on its last legs and they dug in.
The question is how do you get a team to replicate that attitude in that moment for 80mins week in week out???

mdrew
12-04-19, 09:26 PM
Mate you have seen nothing yet. I have been watching Jai [Whitbread play since he was 13 and there is a lot more to come, a great effort and in coming years he will form an outstanding combination with Jai Arrow.

Like Jai Arrow he is also an outstanding young man as is Keegan. I have had the pleasure of talking to all of them and they are outstanding young men who are a credit to themselves and their families.

Whitbread is like a BUPA version of Arrow
Similar but not as good
Plays a role

Mr Bods
12-04-19, 09:26 PM
Copley for one. Don't understand the hate for him around here to be honest. Yes he has some shockers but for the most part he's pretty solid.

There’s an argument for having Copley/Kelly as our centres and Peachey bench utility

gotitans101_
12-04-19, 09:28 PM
There’s an argument for having Copley/Kelly as our centres and Peachey bench utility

Yeah, I'm all for that.

- - - Updated - - -

I really liked what I saw of Whitbread too, hopefully he keeps that up unlike Boyle who burst onto the scene and only had a handful of good games after that.

Hipgrave was good too. And I love Kelly, although he can be a bit suspect in D.

Titanic
12-04-19, 09:30 PM
You get them slapping faces before the game ... we were going surrender meekly until we got penalized for tackling and had the modern version of a stink. From then on the crowd got involved, Wallace grew a pair and the Black Pussies shat their panties. The sight of Bbq Alone kicking on the first was enough for a full chocolate.

mdrew
12-04-19, 09:41 PM
Unbelievable to see the influence of AJ Brimson when he came on, I know I am bias but yet another another local junior making his mark.

mdrew
12-04-19, 09:52 PM
Max Kings impact from the bench was also absolutely underrated. We really do have some outstanding forwards coming through hat the NRL level.

Also in the back line a few young men at on the fringes.

Please I know I am bias but the future is incredibly promising for the Titans.

mdrew
12-04-19, 10:03 PM
Player of the match for me was Brian Kelly, and guess what another Titans local junior. Let me think about the ramifications about that.

Mr Bods
12-04-19, 10:14 PM
U know I’m with you 1010% on the local junior stuff mdrew
There are two rules
1-Breathe
2-support your local juniors

Special shout out while I’m at it to game 250 man Mick Gordon.
Such was his desire to be here and wear our jumper that he left the Roosters and a high probability of winning premierships with them (they wanted him to stay) to toil away for us so he can live out the rest of his days saying he was a GC Titan.

That’s pretty special.

mdrew
12-04-19, 10:18 PM
Stuff the breathing mate it is absolutely overrated.

U know I’m with you 1010% on the local junior stuff mdrew
There are two rules
1-Breathe
2-support your local juniors

Mr Bods
12-04-19, 10:39 PM
Mdrew Let me rephrase
1-drink scotch after a win
2-support the local juniors

mdrew
12-04-19, 10:43 PM
[Change that to Bundy rum mate and I am with him. Great atmosphere today, will done to all Titans fans.

QUOTE=Mr Bods;391418]Mdrew Let me rephrase
1-drink scotch after a win
2-support the local juniors[/QUOTE]

Mr Bods
12-04-19, 10:45 PM
^^^ Ha Ha
The great man mdrew

Whats Doing
13-04-19, 03:19 AM
would you believe it. I am overseas for a month and the Titans finally have a dig. I might have to stay away for the whole year!!! Well done but we need to back it up next week

Titanic
13-04-19, 05:34 AM
would you believe it. I am overseas for a month and the Titans finally have a dig. I might have to stay away for the whole year!!! Well done but we need to back it up next weekI’m the reverse, we should swap jobs :) I have to comment that the lift in the crowd’s mood was palpable. Just prior to the game, under that incredibly thunderous sky, my son asked “what’s wrong with everyone?” Every conversation around us was about selection, Brennan and underachieving. By halftime it was about poor reffing and an expected fade with a large amount of finger crossing. Midway through the second stanza there was a real danger of our mob taking on the Penriff supporters. At full time the arrogance and swagger were back. Grab your mates and get to the Newar$ehole game.

As it’s GoT weekend, I have to point out that after last year’s tragic last minute loss to the Panfers we all should acknowledge that “the North remembers”.

NZFan
13-04-19, 07:54 AM

With you 110% on that. I'd like to see the club listen and take it on board too. Last night that was the Titans playing some of the best football we've seen in recent memory, in the best jersey that we have seen since the original. I'd be okay with them wearing the dark blue jersey as an away kit, but keep the white shorts and light blue socks. Blue, gold and white are our colours.

I'm sure we can recognise that it wasn't a perfect performance. There still is a few recurring issues that are plaguing us such as the communication out wide in defence and the halves not engaging in the line properly. However, I'm okay with giving the players some leeway this week because that was exciting to watch. If we had played ugly and scraped a win I'd be relieved, but I don't think I'd feel the same. That was entertaining to watch last night which is what we have all been waning for.

I agree with everything that you are saying mdrew. All the local products stood up last night. If that is what we can expect week in, week out, then the future is bright indeed.

Copley is growing on me on that left wing. Thats two weeks in a row that he has produced something out of nothing. I also like his confidence to chip instead of taking the safe option. Peacheys defence was a lot better this week too, especially up against Waqa Blake. I wouldn't mind keeping that same centre/wing pairings for one more week if we can expect that again.

I thought Gordon had one of his best games in a long time last night too. Its going to be tough to drop him but AJ is just such a talent. That disallowed try makes me so angry! The way he got around DWZ on the outside was just superb to watch, it would have made all the highlight strips.

JunctionBlock
13-04-19, 08:21 AM
Yay we won. Great to be there even if the crowd was substandard, but what do you expect?

Not sure if people saw or realise but Taylor got one set of 6 out before he was injured. Got hit during the kick and he was limping around terribly after that and was pretty much done. The medical staff aren't sure what's wrong and erred on the side of caution (maybe cork, maybe fracture maybe who knows.) Taylor was on the sideline after half time doing some hitups on the tackle bag but they didn't risk him or damaging anything any further.

KP can hang his head in shame. He is now officially worse than Cartwright and Darius Boyd (possibly combined). Why Brennan insists on leaving KP out there for 80 minutes when he lets 2 tries in but won't put Taylor on in case his injury lets tries in is beyond me. PS Arrow played 50 minutes again, what a waste.

Speaking of Arrow, did anyone see with a couple of minutes to go him being rushed off with the trainer indicating the cut the head off action, he's done. So I think we are going to see a few injuries come out of this game on top of an already injured pack.

Good to see Wallace have a good game, now he knows the baseline for what is expected.

Starting to buy into Brennan saying we don't have the luck of the bounce after watching Peachey's kick curve away from the try line for what should have been a definite try.

Great feeling to have the monkey off our back and I'll guess I'll be the only one that says, I prefer the other jersey. Gulp.

Mr Bods
13-04-19, 09:59 AM
^^^ yes JB I mentioned Arrow coming off with 3mins left in one of my posts. He hunched over like he was stuffed but walked away ok once he got his breath.
If I was to make a guess I’d say maybe it’s Rib Cartilage.

JunctionBlock
13-04-19, 11:22 AM
^^^ yes JB I mentioned Arrow coming off with 3mins left in one of my posts. He hunched over like he was stuffed but walked away ok once he got his breath.
If I was to make a guess I’d say maybe it’s Rib Cartilage.

Hopefully he's fine. Still don't understand the way Brennan plays him. Ever since the Sharks game where he absolutely dominated playing 70 mins and nearly made 300 metres Brennan has reduced his minutes. Perhaps he didn't recover as well after that game and that is the reason, but I'd love to know why he gets limited minutes now.

Anyway, Knights next week, hope everyone keeps up the hugs at practice and we string a few wins together.

- - - Updated - - -

Good News....

https://i.imgur.com/4IQg6mw.png

Mr Bods
13-04-19, 11:29 AM
^^^ Cool! No longer coming last. Thanks for sharing.

shamus
13-04-19, 11:41 AM
If dogs win then all 3 Qld sides are bottom

gotitans101_
13-04-19, 12:08 PM
Wallace charged by the match review committee, could miss 2-3 weeks.

Rein also charged but misses no time if he takes early guilty plea.

Upthetits
13-04-19, 12:12 PM
For.some reason there was around a 7m gap between brimson and kelly when we were defending on our line. Not sure why but every single time we were on our line it was the same. If they dont tighten that up ponga will get around 5 try assist easily. It was worrying how easily they penetrated our goal line defense...to much ball watching

- - - Updated - - -

Absolutely bull****. Fisher harris done exactly the same thing to wallace and katoa came in with a swinging arm ontop of that.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nrl/comments/bcbjbh/panthers_give_it_back_to_wallace/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Mr Bods
13-04-19, 12:13 PM

Well that’s a sour aftermath to the win. I’d like Wallace to challenge it. He was going in with his arms but Rein got in his way.

The Ugg Boots constantly were attacking the heads of our team last night and those Sydney NRL Cheating Referees did nothing.

JunctionBlock
13-04-19, 12:35 PM
Wallace can't challenge it. That was an arm braced against the body and hit with the shoulder. We will be testing out that depth this week coming.

Dooldog76
13-04-19, 01:03 PM
Boyd will have to step up

Mr Bods
13-04-19, 01:33 PM
Boyd will have to step up

If he plays Dools

Titanic
13-04-19, 01:42 PM
Stockwell against Newie? I like that.

NZFan
13-04-19, 02:55 PM
MoFo will be back too. Whitbread deserves another crack I reckon

Dooldog76
13-04-19, 07:27 PM
If he plays Dools

True bodsie, still nice to be able to throw some pretty handy replacements in. I'd be happy with anyone except Matthews or latu.

Bayside Titan
14-04-19, 10:21 AM
I thought our bench forwards of Hipgrave ,Whitbread and King did and excellent job for us. I think from memory they got close to 100m each.

SCoast Titan
14-04-19, 01:52 PM
Mo to start, Whitbread off the bench

JunctionBlock
14-04-19, 03:30 PM
I thought our bench forwards of Hipgrave ,Whitbread and King did and excellent job for us. I think from memory they got close to 100m each.

https://i.imgur.com/u6F4Y3Y.png

Bayside Titan
14-04-19, 05:49 PM
https://i.imgur.com/u6F4Y3Y.png

Sorry JB I took the metres as the ARM off the NRL website.

JunctionBlock
14-04-19, 07:00 PM
Sorry JB I took the metres as the ARM off the NRL website.

I wasn't having a go :). Just posting the stats. In other good news.......

https://i.imgur.com/iiIGMkJ.png