PDA

View Full Version : Titans: Online Store now open (post feedback here)

DeeGan
15-03-06, 05:45 PM
Titans: Online Store now open

The Gold Coast Titans Online Store is now open for business.

You can buy Titans jerseys, key rings, fridge magnets, wrist bands, supporters balls etc. all at the click of a button without leaving the comforts of your home.

Visit the offical Titans website by clicking here (www.titans.com.au).

At this point in time, it is better to log on to website using Internet Explorer and NOT Mozilla. We are now looking in to a fix as some fans are reporting that they cannot view the supporters ball and Titans clothing when using Mozilla Firefox.

Cheers

Eel 33
15-03-06, 06:09 PM
Alright, lets go shopping.

Titanium_BD1103
15-03-06, 06:12 PM
LOL go the shop... :D

Nah seriously.. went on IE and had a look.. I like the range for a starting club it is good.. and will only grow... :)

I reckon the t-shirts look cool and the jerseys are slightly better priced at $170...but could be cheaper.. :)

The Polo Shirts however don't really work for me.. they are too blue... maybe instead go with a white shirt or a pale aqua blue... would look better IMO... ;)

Overall I like the shop and look forward to what is to come there in the future.

Gee
15-03-06, 06:23 PM
shipping cost should not go up $10 if you buy more than 1 thing

DeeGan
15-03-06, 06:25 PM
shipping cost should not go up $10 if you buy more than 1 thing

I will forward this feedback through.

Thanks

DeeGan
15-03-06, 06:26 PM
Any feedback re: anything to do with merchandise, pricing etc. can be posted here.

Thanks

Coaster
15-03-06, 08:03 PM
I cant get this link to work, i have Internet explorer, and i get nothing :?

Steve Dangerous
15-03-06, 08:08 PM
I can't get it to work in either browser. I get a runtime error.

DeeGan
15-03-06, 09:21 PM
Looking in to the above.

Thanks for your patience, it may pay to try again tomorrow at this time of night.

Cheers

captaincharger
15-03-06, 10:53 PM
i had an error message before but its up and running again now. good starting range for my collection. only criticism would be that they need to put much better pictures of the clothing range. i cant even tell what the t-shirt is supposed to be. oh and there should be a white polo shirt as well (didnt stop me from ordering a blue one haha) one last thing how long does it take to mail out the items? i just ordered and cant wait to get them

Steve Dangerous
15-03-06, 11:25 PM
working for me now in firefox and IE

my suggestion would be to make it possible to enlarge the pictues to get a better look. it's all rather tiny right now.

lonegull
16-03-06, 08:10 AM
Well finally i will buy one of everything available :thumbsup:

Kingytek
16-03-06, 08:17 AM
All I want is a sponsored jersey and a hat. I think a reebok trucker hat with titans on it would do the trick.

Dakink
16-03-06, 08:52 AM
Works fine on Firefox for me too!

Coaster
16-03-06, 10:59 AM
I am having trouble with my popup blocker, what do i need to stop to view this.

Have main popup blocker off, but i only get page 1, no tshirts ect

Titans#1
16-03-06, 11:05 AM
I've turned off my pop up blocker, but it tells me I only need to turn it off to complete a transaction.... anyway, so I turned it off, but I can still only view the keyrings and wristband page etc...

Queenslander
16-03-06, 12:26 PM
Ive turned off my pop up blocker on IE and I just got this message

Server Error in '/titans' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

:dead:

MOPL
16-03-06, 12:54 PM
Deegs
Need a facility so you can enlarge the images of merchandise too hard to see in current form
MOPL

lonegull
16-03-06, 12:57 PM
yeah need to enlarge images of tshirts etc where you can click on the pick and it will enlarge

Super Cronk
16-03-06, 01:29 PM
Ok i think thats the 4th time now the pic enlargement has been suggested. Im sure they will fix that.

Dakink
16-03-06, 01:30 PM
I think you need to be able to enlarge the pics ;-)

Queenslander
16-03-06, 01:35 PM
Yes enlarging the pics whould be a good option ;)

Im finally got the website to work; the range is pretty good so far. :thumbsup:

DeeGan
16-03-06, 05:43 PM
All feedback will be passed on.

Thanks again.

lonegull
16-03-06, 07:48 PM
the pics can now be enlarged a little, Now the waiting games on for my postman to deliver the gear its like waiting for Santa

Titans#1
17-03-06, 03:13 PM
Update.. it was me that was doing something wrong, not the site. Fixed now, and I see everything!

Coaster
17-03-06, 06:16 PM
what was wrong Titans1? cuase i still just get the keyrings page.

BTW Titans managment, i dont think i should have to have a degree in computers and change all my settings, to Pay for things with your Logo on it.

I will change my settings becuase i Love the Titans, but i know any one else out there looking for a gift wont.

DeeGan
18-03-06, 01:13 PM
one last thing how long does it take to mail out the items? i just ordered and cant wait to get them

I missed this one captaincharger, my appologies.

The standard mail out would be 5-7 business days after the order is placed. The stock is available, I cannot envision it taking any longer.

If it hasn't arrived in that time, email: chris.knell@titans.com.au

Cheers

DeeGan
18-03-06, 01:18 PM
BTW Titans managment, i dont think i should have to have a degree in computers and change all my settings, to Pay for things with your Logo on it.

I will change my settings becuase i Love the Titans, but i know any one else out there looking for a gift wont.

A little over the top Coaster, but feedback noted.

When viewing the merchandise online, I am using Internet Explorer version 6.0 disabling pop-up's temporarily with no problems at all. I am still admittedly having trouble with Mozilla Firefox.

I am awaiting a couple of answers from management re: the difficulties some are still having.

Thanks for you patience :)

It is important to remember it has been a bit of a teething process for the guys and with some resources limited at this point. We as a club are doing the best we can by the fans who are the best in the competition and some hiccups are to be expected though.

This feedback from our members in this thread has been great and much appreciated by management I can assure you.

Coaster
18-03-06, 05:47 PM
That may have sounded worse then i had ment it.

What i ment by it was, if by chance my wife wants to buy me something from this site, and she knows bugger all about computers except the very very basics, then if that site doesnt come up imediatly, she will give up.

Queenslander
20-04-06, 06:54 PM
Its good to see that there are some new and better quality photos at the online store!

http://www.redmercuryproductions.com/titans/images/away_jersey_large.jpg
http://www.redmercuryproductions.com/titans/images/ladies_polo_large.jpg
http://www.redmercuryproductions.com/titans/images/mens_polo_large.jpg

DeeGan
20-04-06, 07:15 PM
Its good to see that there are some new and better quality photos at the online store!

http://www.redmercuryproductions.com/titans/images/away_jersey_large.jpg
http://www.redmercuryproductions.com/titans/images/ladies_polo_large.jpg
http://www.redmercuryproductions.com/titans/images/mens_polo_large.jpg

;) More upgrades to come :D

lonegull
21-04-06, 07:55 AM
how long to some winter wear

DeeGan
21-04-06, 04:13 PM
how long to some winter wear

All in good time - I have no dates on winter wear release dates.

Dragons
21-04-06, 07:19 PM
I like the Polo, go good when I wear my jeans in winter.

Kingytek
26-04-06, 10:56 AM
Just on merchandise, will reebok feature reebok titan merchandise on their website like it does with Melbourne Storm? I wished it did....

DeeGan
26-04-06, 05:16 PM
Just on merchandise, will reebok feature reebok titan merchandise on their website like it does with Melbourne Storm? I wished it did....

No idea to be honest - I would be surprised if they didn't come 2007.