PDA

View Full Version : UFC

Dobes
08-04-18, 11:59 AM
Anyone here fans of MMA and watching UFC 223 at the moment?

JunctionBlock
08-04-18, 12:29 PM
Fan but not watching after all the pull outs.

Dobes
08-04-18, 12:37 PM
Yeah mate I wouldn’t have either if I didn’t get it for free. Lost a whole lot of respect for Conor after his part in that.

DIEHARD
08-04-18, 01:48 PM
What do you mean pull outs?

I know nothing about UFC.

Dobes
14-04-18, 08:26 PM
What do you mean pull outs?

I know nothing about UFC.

Sorry for the late response mate. But it’s basically when fighters remove themselves from a card. Whenever they get injured, etc.

DIEHARD
14-04-18, 10:18 PM
Ah ok, thanks for letting me know. I don't know much about it.

Dobes
15-01-19, 04:15 PM
Is anybody in the forum going to the card in Melbourne on Feb 10th? Card is as follows:

UFC 234

Robert Whittaker v Kelvin Gastelum
Israel Adesanya v Anderson Silva
Rani Yahya v Ricky Simon
Dong Hyun Ma v Devonte Smith
Jim Crute v Ryan Spann

Shane Young v Austin Arnett
Montana De La Rosa v Nadia Kassem
Kai Kara-France v Raulian Paiva
Teruto Ishihara v Kyung Ho Kang

Lando Vannata v Charles Rosa
Alex Gorgees v Jalin Turner
Jonathan Martinez v Wuliji Buren

Thoughts everyone? I don’t mind the card but it does look like a fight night card (besides the main and co-main events). Should still be a good day of fights though!

JunctionBlock
15-01-19, 07:58 PM
Typical Australian card. Lots of first time main event fighters. Only heading down as far as the pub to watch it. Are you heading down?

Dobes
18-01-19, 06:02 PM
Typical Australian card. Lots of first time main event fighters. Only heading down as far as the pub to watch it. Are you heading down?

Yeah always the way. Look at how stacked 235 is and then look at 234 :laugh: Let’s hope the main and co-main events don’t fall out... That’s fair enough JB, yeah i’ll be heading down there, should still be a pretty good day of fights hopefully!

JunctionBlock
18-01-19, 07:13 PM
I'd prefer to fight in Vegas too. hahaha

TITAN PETE
03-03-19, 07:34 AM
Awesome card today does anybody think Jones will take more than one round to finish the fight, I hope so but I won’t be leaving the table for a shout when the main event starts
Even the prelims have some good fights looking forward to the lunatic Johnny Walker Win another

Dobes
24-03-19, 11:37 PM
Did anyone see the Wonderboy vs Pettis fight? What an upset.. Puts Pettis in the top 3 I believe. Hard to think of who he should fight next, anyone have any ideas?