PDA

View Full Version : Rugby Union World Cup

TITAN PETE
06-10-15, 09:13 AM
As the real game is over for another year I will have a little interest in the this comp especially now since England were knocked out of the Cup which they are the host nation by our own Wallabies :laugh:

DIEHARD
07-10-15, 12:12 PM
Oi! Kiwi Tour of the UK!

DIEHARD
07-10-15, 12:15 PM
Pretty humiliating to get knocked out in the pool stage as hosts. I nearly feel sorry for England!

TITAN PETE
18-10-15, 08:19 AM
Pretty humiliating to get knocked out in the pool stage as hosts. I nearly feel sorry for England!

As long as it was only "nearly" :laugh:

South Africa & the Blacks are through to the semi finals & I expect the Irish & Wallabies will make up the final 4

TITAN PETE
19-10-15, 02:10 AM
This game seriously,,,,,the Scot winger gets sin binned for knocking a pass down when Australia were using there back line , they were checking the replay for a penalty try , it was 30 out :doh:

TITAN PETE
19-10-15, 03:18 AM
Heart attack game thanks to multiple Aussie errors keeping the Scots in the game but after beng behind 34-32 in the 78th minute the Wallabies got a penalty & the biggest Villain on the field in Foley kicked the winning penalty goal 35-34

Izzy was missed badly but will be back for the match against Argentina

TITAN PETE
25-10-15, 08:23 PM
Huge game tonight (tomorrow morning) for the Wallabys against Argentina , 1.30am I'll be cheering them on to hopefully take on the Blacks in Final next week

TITAN PETE
26-10-15, 03:53 AM
Excellent match with the Wallabys keeping the Pumas try less winning 29-15

#Bringontheblacks

Toads
26-10-15, 09:07 AM
I sat up to watch the game last night (first of the series), and the Wallabies looked the best they have in years. It seems Cheika is the right bloke for the job of getting the lads sorted. Whether they're good enough to beat the All Blacks , I dunno. But at least we're in it for a shot. :)

EDIT: I'm a little concerned about Cheika having Beale in the squad. Good player when he's firing, but has been known to choke during the big games.