PDA

View Full Version : Who will you back in the 2015 Finals?

DIEHARD
22-08-15, 07:22 PM
Now that the Titans are very far from contention.

I'll be backing...

Cowboys, Souths and Melbourne in that order.

I really hope North Queensland get some luck and if they do get eliminated it isn't a dodgy call.

TitanSam
22-08-15, 07:23 PM
Cowboys, they're the team I always support when we don't make the finals (so pretty much every year)

Mexican titan
22-08-15, 07:27 PM
I'll be backing manly but they have no hope. The roosters will win the comp easily in my book but i reckon any finals game with thr roosters broncs or cows meeting each other would be a great game.

JunctionBlock
22-08-15, 08:07 PM
I'd just love to see an all QLD final so we can question why it's in Sydney.

Mexican titan
22-08-15, 09:44 PM
I'll be backing manly but they have no hope. The roosters will win the comp easily in my book but i reckon any finals game with thr roosters broncs or cows meeting each other would be a great game.

I'll withdraw that comment on the Roosters now that I put the kiss of death on them. JWH out for the year and Pearce a few weeks at least. Gutsy win tonight but a huge cost.

Smakked
22-08-15, 09:53 PM
Roosters will win it

TITAN PETE
22-08-15, 10:00 PM
Always thought the Cows would play the Rooters but after tonight's injury list I say beware the Dogs

gotitans101_
22-08-15, 11:34 PM
always support the Cowboys when we aren't in the finals.

As for who I think will win? Well before tonight it was the Roosters but losing JWH for the season and Pearce for a few weeks throws a huge spanner in the works.

F**king Dogs are right in this thing now, and I hate the Dogs.

Titanic
23-08-15, 12:06 AM
Cows with my heart and Storm with my head … hate the rest.

Yankee Doodle Titan
23-08-15, 12:22 AM
1st choice: Cowboys. Duh.
2nd choice: Bulldogs. People say they're dirty, but they're not. They're just mean sons of b*tches.

teke
23-08-15, 03:26 AM
Manly dogs no one else

Geeman
23-08-15, 10:18 AM
Long shot, but Sharks. As long as it's not Manly or the dogs, I won't be too bothered.
(This isn't a shot at you Teke, I have a work colleague that will be unbearable if the dogs win, and I have just never liked Manly, and the whole DCE thing just makes it worse)

JunctionBlock
23-08-15, 05:57 PM
Manly dogs no one else

:laugh:

Mexican titan
23-08-15, 06:21 PM
:laugh:

I wondered who would be in first. :cry:

Toads
23-08-15, 09:49 PM
Similar to Pete. Want the Cows to win, but feelin' like it might be the Doggies year now that Hargreaves 'n Maloney look to be gone for the season .

gotitans101_
24-08-15, 12:32 PM
Similar to Pete. Want the Cows to win, but feelin' like it might be the Doggies year now that Hargreaves 'n Maloney look to be gone for the season .

I assume you mean Pearce but yeah I agree with you, Dogs are specials now with injuries to both the Cowboys and the Roosters on the weekend.

Surfers66
24-08-15, 01:35 PM
Cowboys 19 V Dogs 18

Mr Stupid
24-08-15, 05:39 PM
Cowboys then Sharks for me but I think the Dogs are a better (and more deserving) side than they were this time last year. Big threat.

Titan4Life
24-08-15, 05:54 PM
Anyone but the Bulldogs who are one of the grubbiest sides in the comp.

I'll be backing the Cowboys who aren't going to take it out imo with Morgan + Tamou out for the season and the fact they have terrible defence. Next best is the Storm.

Toads
19-09-15, 06:55 AM

OKay.. the Chooks shot that theory to pieces. I'd dare say they'll roll the Donkies at Suncorp next week, Sammy 'n Co are going to earn their keep trying to contain them.