PDA

View Full Version : What's more important to you in 2015?

Toads
21-05-15, 07:40 AM
It's just a light-hearted poll to see what might be more important to people in 2015.

Would it be the Titans performance on the paddock, or the signing of Daly Cherry-Evans?

Mr Stupid
21-05-15, 08:55 AM
I like to practice Mindfulness which is a Buddhist inspired philosophy of intentionally accepting the focus of your attention on the emotions, thoughts and sensations occurring in the present moment. My old dad did the same but his philosophy involved crossing bridges only when you arrive at them. I voted 1. :)

DIEHARD
21-05-15, 09:59 AM
Our performance this year, because we can't win being a one man team even with DCE.

I am very interested on the rising players.

I count on DCE's talent and professionalism. So 2015 team performance is the x factor.

Titanic
21-05-15, 10:07 AM
I'm sorry but neither are my priority ... I just want a club I can be proud of.

Yankee Doodle Titan
21-05-15, 10:19 AM
As Diehard said, DCE can't be a one-man show. Even a great general needs troops who are up to the task. This year will show the character of our troops.

Bayside Titan
21-05-15, 10:42 AM
Our performance this year, because we can't win being a one man team even with DCE.

I am very interested on the rising players.

I count on DCE's talent and professionalism. So 2015 team performance is the x factor.

I voted the 2015 performance and agree with DH. I like the brand of footy that we are playing and so I have comfort that we are building something. Adding DCE in 16 will enhance the work done.

Surfers66
21-05-15, 11:57 AM
Although a good 2015 performance would give me optimism for the future, I have gone DCE.

DCE should/could become the #1 player in the game and not only enhance our stature in the corporate market but also in the off contract player market for 2016/17/18.

mup23
21-05-15, 03:32 PM
Voted DCE because of how bad it'll be if we don't sign him, more than how good it'll be to sign him. We have a history of players backflipping and using us to upgrade their contract. If we get DCE it'll undo a lot of that in a lot of peoples' eyes and we'll be a legitimate place to sign with.

Titan4Life
21-05-15, 05:24 PM
Voted DCE. Our club has been built around him for the next couple of years, especially our roster. Also, DCE doesn't just bring his on field performance. He also brings sponsors, casual fans and other star players which we are struggling to find at the moment. In my eyes, DCE's signature is crucial for our club.

Mexican titan
21-05-15, 07:25 PM
Voted DCE. Our club has been built around him for the next couple of years, especially our roster. Also, DCE doesn't just bring his on field performance. He also brings sponsors, casual fans and other star players which we are struggling to find at the moment. In my eyes, DCE's signature is crucial for our club.

Ditto. That is not to say I don't care about this season as we have already made progress on that front. The style of play and the development of young blokes are important and we are achieving in these areas.

DIEHARD
22-05-15, 02:39 PM

This is true too. I guess the 2015 team is tactically important and DCE is strategically important. He is represents a new era for the Titans.

I think I am not alone enjoying us playing some Rugby League style football for a change.

teke
22-05-15, 06:07 PM
The only thing important to me is spreading the ball right, the 2 best weapons on the field are not getting the ball.

DCE will fix that

DIEHARD
23-05-15, 12:59 PM
Of course the questions was, what is most important to you in 2015. Not overall. In that other case I'd choose DCE.

gotitans101_
23-05-15, 10:54 PM
The important thing to me is seeing the stadium full of Titans fans again. Last week's game was sad to watch, aside from the Sharkies fans cheering their team on you could almost hear crickets it was that bad. How do we get fans back to our games? If I didn't live so far away I'd head down there and support the team for sure.