PDA

View Full Version : 2015-19 Strategic Plan released by the Club

kioli
14-05-15, 06:45 PM
Go this in the email tonight unexpectedly.

I think it's great the club is trying, and has something set in stone to follow for the next few years. Seems to cover most things we talk about too.

Titanic
14-05-15, 07:58 PM
Bang it in this thread and let's all debate it.

karnage
14-05-15, 08:13 PM

It's just a bunch of management mumbo jumbo mate - visions, values etc. I just hope the club is still around in 2019 for it to be relevant!

Mexican titan
14-05-15, 08:43 PM
It's just a bunch of management mumbo jumbo mate - visions, values etc. I just hope the club is still around in 2019 for it to be relevant!

Might be just a stack of buzz words but I bet it has never been written down and therefore discussed among staff in the past. I assume it's been given to all staff and players so they know that if they don't share the same vision and values they should look around.
All modern organisations have them and it's a document that can be used to measure performance and progress.

hammer
15-05-15, 05:20 AM
The strategic plan outlines the vision and standards they're seeking but I would much prefer seeing the action plan that underpins this...then some serious debate may occur!

kioli
15-05-15, 08:50 AM
I just re-read Annesley's statement in the email and he says this is only the summary of the strategic plan, so I guess the one the club is following goes into more details and numbers.

Here's a link: http://www.titans.com.au/content/dam/titans/pdfs/2015-pdfs/2015Titans_Sponsorship_StrategicPlan-A4.pdf