PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck Titans from the Cowboys Stampede Pete

Cowboy Titan Pete
05-03-15, 06:51 PM
Good luck Titans. I hope you guys can rise above what you have been through and really do the Gold Coast proud.

Hail has ventured into our Cowboy site asking about how your guys went in the trial against us. Truth is, we are not getting much info on our Cowboys, it appears to be a closed shop approach, so I cannot help you as far as you guys are concerned.

We are guessing our team is in for a big year, but we think that every year. I hope you can rise from the deep. We have been there and its not a nice place. Heads up, lets hope you can get over the Tigers in the first round which should give your players some confidence.

Pete

Toads
05-03-15, 07:00 PM
Not to worry, CTP. Some of us are Qlders that are quite use to adversity. We'll see this through.. :)

DavidBouveng
05-03-15, 07:02 PM
thanks for the support mate. very much appreciated. good luck to your boys too

DIEHARD
05-03-15, 07:25 PM
Ah good on you for visiting! Good sport. Thanks for the well wishes and info.

I was also disappointed with the coverage. Seemed like the Titans twitter was just rephrasing what the Cowboys twitter said.

Could have at least did an audio call or something. These trial games are wasted in terms of fan interest and development.

When the Titans play the Cowboys, I'll come visit you on the Stampede!

Hail Sezer
05-03-15, 07:42 PM
Cheers mate, welcome to my home away from home. You blokes were very welcoming on your forum too.

Appreciate the support, I'll be backing you guys for the premiership once it comes to finals :thumbsup: (unless we miraculously make it)

teke
05-03-15, 08:00 PM
Guys I'm here to wish the Titans a normal yr

JunctionBlock
05-03-15, 09:17 PM
Guys I'm here to wish the Titans a normal yr

I have a very particular set of skills, skills that I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. :nonono:

Titanic
05-03-15, 09:47 PM
I have a very particular set of skills, skills that I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. :nonono:
Let's guess: frontal lobotomy?

Toads
05-03-15, 10:21 PM
Let's guess: frontal lobotomy?

Followed up with several sessions of Electroconvulsive therapy?

Cowboy Titan Pete
06-03-15, 07:12 AM
Ah good on you for visiting! Good sport. Thanks for the well wishes and info.

I was also disappointed with the coverage. Seemed like the Titans twitter was just rephrasing what the Cowboys twitter said.

Could have at least did an audio call or something. These trial games are wasted in terms of fan interest and development.

When the Titans play the Cowboys, I'll come visit you on the Stampede!

I will be looking forward to that game, By the way, I have met you at a few Titans games in the past.

Good luck

Pete:salute:

Titanic Believer
06-03-15, 11:25 AM
Sharing the love........:) That's what I like about this forum! Will be rooting for the Cowboys whenever I get the chance, may even begrudgingly root for the Broncs over Sydney teams especially the Roosters..... This is the year for the Titans to give back hope to the Gold Coast and the Cowboys to finally take the premiership.

Titanic
06-03-15, 01:13 PM
If you blokes don't win this year it will be a travesty but I must admit the media will already be worried what they will have to report about if you guys don't get controversially rubbed-out of the semis by a refereeing clanger.