PDA

View Full Version : Titanium Name change!

Dakink
05-03-06, 09:58 AM
A simple poll;

Seeming that the club has named the social club that will be in Surfers "The Titanium Bar" should we also change the name of our social thread from "The Titans Social Bar" to "The Titanium Bar"? Reasons?

Dakink
05-03-06, 10:01 AM
I voted yes - I think the "Social" threads sounds like every other forum that has a social thread - The Titanium Bar is uniquely Titans, plus the Club will have a real life social bar called the Titanium Bar, good enough for the club good enough for me!

Queenslander
05-03-06, 10:52 AM
The Titanium Bar sounds pretty good to me!

Titans#1
05-03-06, 12:31 PM
I voted yes.. I think you all know my reasons for this...

Dakink
05-03-06, 12:43 PM
No? What are they again ;-)

Super Cronk
05-03-06, 06:40 PM
I like the social thread. Seems a little more inviting.

Queenslander
05-03-06, 06:43 PM
I like the social thread. Seems a little more inviting.

Thats true, perhaps we could have The Titanium Bar Social Lounge; or The Titanium Social Bar. But im sure there are many other ideas out there.

Cliffy GC
06-03-06, 09:26 AM
lets rename it after a gold coast icon

THE BEER GARDEN

awwwwwwww what a great place

Titans#1
06-03-06, 10:24 AM
No? What are they again ;-)

I know your being cheeky, but i'll refer you to this thread anyway LOL.

http://www.titans.com.au//forum/showthread.php?t=47&highlight=Titanium

Post #23 :purdy:

MOPL
06-03-06, 10:35 AM
Well a decision that confuses even the most ardent supporter with the purchase of a bar in surfers called the Pink Elephant. Why?

The venue is not profitable, central and will need a large sum of money to upgrade it facilities and for who?

No one goes there now (or for ther last 2 years) and to be honest does anyone really think that the Titans have that much pulling power that this venue will alll of a sudden turn around with the Titans involvement?

Money would have been better spent purchasing land near or in Robina and developing a Licensed Club from the ground up. Look at what the Burleigh Bears have achieved, why can't the Titans replicate this?

As much as i hate to say it this looks like a waste of money and I hope we are not heading down the track of previous failed Gold Coast ventures.

I/we want the Titans to work for us and our kids

Titanium_BD1103
06-03-06, 11:51 AM
I say yes.. name this place the Titanium Bar.. it should have been called that in the first place IMO... it is a cool name and it means we can have sections such as the comedy lounge.. the drinking area.. LOL.. the possibilities are endless.. ;)

DIEHARD
06-03-06, 03:39 PM
Titanium Bar sounds pretty corny.

But I would get used to it if it was a real establishment.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the Titans come up with and I'm glad we have something at Surfers.

Dakink
06-03-06, 04:24 PM
Titanium Bar sounds pretty corny.

But I would get used to it if it was a real establishment.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the Titans come up with and I'm glad we have something at Surfers.

The Titans have already said the bar in surfers will be called the Titanium Bar, that is what I read anyway.

DIEHARD
06-03-06, 05:10 PM
Yea I know. I'm talking about its physical presence, innovation and asthetics. That is what I'm looking forward to.

And on paper the name sounds corny but with a real establishment Id get used to it.

Titans#1
13-03-06, 09:05 AM
Anymore for or against this???

So far it looks like we might have a name change.....

hugebrianfan
09-01-07, 03:13 PM
yeah why not

BrisbaneBroncosRule
09-01-07, 04:28 PM
I like what it is now. It is fine :D

Future Star
09-01-07, 05:38 PM
I voted other, dunno why, i couldn't decide, lol.