PDA

View Full Version : World Cup Cricket 2015

TITAN PETE
09-02-15, 09:55 PM
Most of us are all waiting for the Footy season to kick off but I'm curious to know how many are interested in the upcoming Cricket World Cup ..

I'm a very keen follower of the game & looking forward to watching how the series goes, I expect Australia & South Africa to be 2 of the 4 sides to figure with the Kiwi's the dark horse & I believe they will fight out the final with a similar outcome to most sports we play against our Anzac Brothers of late but I hope I'm wrong :rolleyes:

Toads
09-02-15, 11:07 PM
Yeah, I'll be following it with some interests. Though I would've preferred to let Smithy follow on with the Captaincy, and keep Clarky out until he's fully recovered. But I guess that was never going to happen..

Also, I tend to think your summary might be how it plays out as well, Pete.

DIEHARD
10-02-15, 11:43 AM
Im not a cricket fan but I am interested.

Mexican titan
10-02-15, 09:32 PM
Very interested but my interest will die off a bit when the NRL starts. I agree with Titan Pete that Australia, South Africa and NZ are the pick but I wouldn't right off England and India. If I have a bet I reckon the best value is NZ as they will play most games at home.

TITAN PETE
15-02-15, 08:12 AM
Very interested but my interest will die off a bit when the NRL starts. I agree with Titan Pete that Australia, South Africa and NZ are the pick but I wouldn't right off England and India. If I have a bet I reckon the best value is NZ as they will play most games at home.

After yesterday I am definitely writing the poms off

Mexican titan
15-02-15, 06:26 PM
After yesterday I am definitely writing the poms off

Yep put a line through the poms. Yet another sport that they invented that they are no good at.

TITAN PETE
02-03-15, 04:28 PM
The Poms & the Windies should fight for a World Cup Spoon ��

TITAN PETE
10-03-15, 07:51 AM
The Poms have been embarrassed again getting beaten badly by Bangladesh & have missed the quarter finals :laugh:

TITAN PETE
28-03-15, 09:59 AM
Well it's the World Cup Final everyone wants to see between the Anzacs

Come on Aussies

shamus
28-03-15, 11:28 AM
I had $10 (big spender that I am) on a Aus/NZ Quinella at $4 so already have my $40.I also put $5 on a NZ win @ $4.75...I don't care so much about that one as long as it it is a great game. Similar to the NZ/SA finish will do me.

TITAN PETE
29-03-15, 10:22 PM
Great finish for the Aussies & well done to Clark on his ODI career & finishing with title of World Champions ��

warriorsfan1
01-04-15, 09:07 PM
I'all always think we would have won the final if it was held in NZ :P