PDA

View Full Version : CC and MM trials 31st Jan

RenegadeGC
29-01-15, 07:11 AM
This weekend is the first trial for both the GC CC and MM squads.

Times are as followed according to my nephew -

200pm GC White CC vs Sunshine Coast
315pm GC White MM vs Sunshine Coast
430pm GC Green CC vs Redcliffe
545pm GC Green MM vs Redcliffe.

All games are at Runaway Bay, so should be a good day of footy up there.

On a side note. Greg L and Keanu Dawson trained with one of the MM sides last night.

Hail Sezer
29-01-15, 07:15 AM
You heading along mate?

RenegadeGC
29-01-15, 07:22 AM
You heading along mate?
Yeah mate, hoping to catch a couple of the games.

Hail Sezer
29-01-15, 07:31 AM
Good to hear man, be sure to give us a run down of the players who stood out!

Dan the titan
01-02-15, 07:39 AM
Yeah mate, hoping to catch a couple of the games.Hey mate how did the trials go and who impressed you if you did go and watch?

RenegadeGC
01-02-15, 09:24 PM
Hey mate how did the trials go and who impressed you if you did go and watch?

only caught the last two games, how ever i know that all the GC sides won which is a positive. MM Cup white game was delayed by half hour and cut short due to the lightning storm that swept the coast.

Observations, Payne Haas is a beast that kid has a bright future, was running over top of the opposition like bowling pins. CC Green looked very sharp and put on about 6 or 7 tries, i think they kept Redcliffe scoreless. Well drilled side and i think they will do not to bad

There are no words to describe Greg L from MM Green that kid is quite unbelievable, i would describe him as a cross between Tuivasa-Shek and Sione Matautia. Scored a couple of tries through footwork and pure speed and strength, he was like a man playing with boys every time he ran. MM Green side were dominant, but lots of drop ball and silly errors, combined with penalties. They look to have a fairly decent side and scored 7 or 8 tries to Redcliffes 1.

Wish i knew a few more of the players, but i would say titans have plenty to look forward to with the kids coming through if they have them on their books.

Dan the titan
02-02-15, 07:50 AM
Thanks Mate,Greg L I have seen play and is a kid that could be anything if he keeps working hard,Payne Haas is a monster who I have watched a few times and is a good signing for the club.Thanks for the heads up mate!!
only caught the last two games, how ever i know that all the GC sides won which is a positive. MM Cup white game was delayed by half hour and cut short due to the lightning storm that swept the coast.

Observations, Payne Haas is a beast that kid has a bright future, was running over top of the opposition like bowling pins. CC Green looked very sharp and put on about 6 or 7 tries, i think they kept Redcliffe scoreless. Well drilled side and i think they will do not to bad

There are no words to describe Greg L from MM Green that kid is quite unbelievable, i would describe him as a cross between Tuivasa-Shek and Sione Matautia. Scored a couple of tries through footwork and pure speed and strength, he was like a man playing with boys every time he ran. MM Green side were dominant, but lots of drop ball and silly errors, combined with penalties. They look to have a fairly decent side and scored 7 or 8 tries to Redcliffes 1.

Wish i knew a few more of the players, but i would say titans have plenty to look forward to with the kids coming through if they have them on their books.

RenegadeGC
03-02-15, 06:07 PM
My nephew said there's a highlights video on Youtube of the GC MM Green game vs Redcliffe. lol yet to find it.

Hail Sezer
03-02-15, 06:31 PM
My nephew said there's a highlights video on Youtube of the GC MM Green game vs Redcliffe. lol yet to find it.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/pREj3whwy0k

:thumbsup:

RenegadeGC
03-02-15, 06:35 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pREj3whwy0k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:thumbsup:

Not showing up bud

Hail Sezer
03-02-15, 06:43 PM
It's not embedding for some reason..

Just click this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pREj3whwy0k

- - - Updated - - -

Greg L with around 9000 tackle breaks.

Looks very, very good with ball in hand.

RenegadeGC
03-02-15, 07:10 PM
Lol... nrl dreamteam cash cow right there hahaha.

10, 4, 7 also looked half decent on there. And Keanu his solid self with a chip kick to throw in hahah

Hail Sezer
03-02-15, 07:11 PM
Lol... nrl dreamteam cash cow right there hahaha.

10, 4, 7 also looked half decent on there. And Keanu his solid self with a chip kick to throw in hahah

Hahaha ultimate cashie!

Yeah who is the halfback and dominant centre? both looked dangerous

lonegull
03-02-15, 07:54 PM
Wow great video hopefully we get to see a bit more absolutely loved it, all I can say is Greg L sign him longterm oh my god what a talent, great to see we have a few big boys in their as well, the halfback looked all class also, I know it was only highlights and the game was only a trial but surprised me on how well drilled they were. Many thanks for posting hopefully they keep them coming

RenegadeGC
03-02-15, 07:58 PM
Wow great video hopefully we get to see a bit more absolutely loved it, all I can say is Greg L sign him longterm oh my god what a talent, great to see we have a few big boys in their as well, the halfback looked all class also, I know it was only highlights and the game was only a trial but surprised me on how well drilled they were. Many thanks for posting hopefully they keep them coming

Agree open the cheque book for Greg, kid can play. Did a little research the halfback is AJ Brimson.

Hail Sezer
03-02-15, 08:10 PM
Watched it again knowing who Greg was on the park from the start of the video and jeez the kid is a weapon. Don't be surprised to see him playing u20s in round 1. He has huge wraps within 20s camp too

TITAN PETE
04-02-15, 09:21 AM
Good job finding that , agree with the comments also thought the fullback looked good too

- - - Updated - - -

Agree open the cheque book for Greg, kid can play. Did a little research the halfback is AJ Brimson.

I have watched him play for years now he plays well when he has a good forward pack in front of him but he's not in the class of Brent Woolf