PDA

View Full Version : Hello fellow tragics!

nimud
09-01-15, 10:17 AM
Been on this forum for a few months now. really enjoy the fact I can get online, find out form fellow loyal fans what's happening behind the scenes, and have a cheer or whine about the life of being a GC fan.

Bit of background, I'm based in Newcastle N.S.W, but I've been a fan of Gold Coast teams since 1987 when I saw a picture of Ron Gibbs on the RLW cover sitting on a Harley in a beauty silver, black & white GC Giants jersey!

Lived through the highs, and many lows of following the Giants, Seagulls, and Chargers, and am an avid collector of former & current Gold Coast footy jerseys.

Looking forward to a Titans team playing a different brand of footy this coming season, and enjoy everyone's comments on this site!

DIEHARD
16-01-15, 11:32 PM
Been on this forum for a few months now. really enjoy the fact I can get online, find out form fellow loyal fans what's happening behind the scenes, and have a cheer or whine about the life of being a GC fan.

Bit of background, I'm based in Newcastle N.S.W, but I've been a fan of Gold Coast teams since 1987 when I saw a picture of Ron Gibbs on the RLW cover sitting on a Harley in a beauty silver, black & white GC Giants jersey!

Lived through the highs, and many lows of following the Giants, Seagulls, and Chargers, and am an avid collector of former & current Gold Coast footy jerseys.

Looking forward to a Titans team playing a different brand of footy this coming season, and enjoy everyone's comments on this site!
Welcome to the Forum!

I think we have many fans in Newcastle, judging by the couple of Titans games I have attended there.

I too am looking forward to a brand new season. It may be a bit more workmanlike. But I am counting the days.

A year ago I moved to Hong Kong. I really miss the footy, so this forum is important to me. I am also proud to see it go into its tenth year!

I miss the footy so much I started Hong Kong Rugby League here! So expect some exciting announcements soon and prepare to enjoy the journey with us.