PDA

View Full Version : Matt Srama stays with Titans

Titan4Life
01-12-14, 08:10 PM
Srama stays with Titans
Rugby League Week
December 1, 2014

Gold Coast Titans hooker Matt Srama has decided he will remain on the glitter strip after reversing an anticipated move to the Roosters.

The Roosters announced on November 20 that they had signed the 23-year-old rake to a one-year deal starting in 2015. However, Titans assistant coach Terry Matterson today told AAP that the Srama had backed out of a move to Sydney’s eastern suburbs.

“Obviously there was a bit of a misunderstanding and things weren’t just quite sorted out,” Matterson said.

“Matty had a bit of change of mind at the last moment.

“For the foreseeable future Matty’s going to be a Titans player.”

JunctionBlock
01-12-14, 08:41 PM
Maybe he knows Tonya Harding!

Titanic
02-12-14, 12:50 AM
I reckon his brother has a bit to answer for there but good to know he's going to have another crack with us.

gotitans101_
04-12-14, 09:20 PM
I'm actually glad he's staying, I still think he has potential, it's just a matter of our coaching staff being able to get it out of him. Falloon is a very predictable hooker and we don't know a great deal about this Mosley fella, so having Srama stay will be good for depth in a crucial position....hopefully.

DavidBouveng
05-12-14, 11:18 AM
I reckon his brother has a bit to answer for there but good to know he's going to have another crack with us.

yeah he stitched him up last year as well or earlier this year, saying something a little provocative, then back tracking claiming he didnt say it. sometimes managing your bro it must be hard not to get emotional and act slightly unprofessionally.

DIEHARD
05-12-14, 04:07 PM
I'm very pleased he will remain a Titan.

JunctionBlock
05-12-14, 07:50 PM
I'm glad too but if he's not going to be used then I'd prefer to have his salary back in our cap to go after big names that are off contract next year.