PDA

View Full Version : Kane Elgey Dally M Player of the Year

TITAN PETE
29-09-14, 09:53 PM
That's a huge honor for Kane in a very tough group of players, well done :thumbsup:

K2G
29-09-14, 10:06 PM
Wow. big wrap! congrats to Kane :salute: Great stuff.

Interesting to note, Ben Hunt won the same award in 2008 ... so it took him 5 years until he had his break out NRL season. Let's hope the club gives the young kid all the time, investment and development he needs, and hope he turns out more Ben Hunt and less Beau Henry.

Titan4Life
29-09-14, 10:12 PM
Hopefully we see this future star get a run in first grade next year. Definitely deserved this honour based on the games and highlights I saw of him. Congrats Kane!

NYCDB
29-09-14, 10:59 PM
Just made an account to congratulate Kane on the award. I live in on the Coast so I've been able to catch a few U20s this year.

A fantastic effort to win this award considering where the side finished, from what I saw of him and some youtube highlights, I think he's a deserving winner. I'm a big fan. Congrats mate.

Hail Sezer
30-09-14, 06:07 AM
Congrats Kane, massive effort considering the competition he was up against and where we finished on the ladder. Look forward to seeing him make the step up in 2015, very classy player

lonegull
30-09-14, 06:54 AM
Big effort and congrats to Kane, as HS mentioned especially where we finished on the ladder, hopefully a big future lays ahead

Titanic
30-09-14, 12:10 PM
Great effort and let's hope he can keep his focus, bide his time and use this is a springboard into life as a Titan.

Just made an account to congratulate Kane on the award. I live in on the Coast so I've been able to catch a few U20s this year
Welcome mate and don't just stop at one post, your opinion is valued on this Forum.

Tamwelg
30-09-14, 03:35 PM
Well done Kane, what an achievement.

TitanBear
13-10-14, 08:43 AM
Congratulations Kane, what a fantastic achievement and well deserved and great that has NRL contract for next year.
Just shows we had some very good players in our 20s team, and imo they were a much better team than their position on the ladder showed, as they beat several teams that were in the top 8 and should have beaten premiers Warriers, when they played them at CBus. cmon 2015