PDA

View Full Version : Hi All,

jacksonm
29-06-14, 06:16 PM
Saw the article in the paper about this forum. I'm a long time Gold Coast teams supporter, not sure why I have hung in their so long! Bit disappointed about how the club is travelling, potential for a strong club on the coast is still there......but slipping, but I'm in for the long haul.

Hail Sezer
29-06-14, 06:27 PM
Welcome mate. It is a big step for us to be recognised in the media like that and im glad its attracted you to join up. Look forward to seeing your posts man :thumbsup:

DIEHARD
29-06-14, 09:32 PM
Saw the article in the paper about this forum. I'm a long time Gold Coast teams supporter, not sure why I have hung in their so long! Bit disappointed about how the club is travelling, potential for a strong club on the coast is still there......but slipping, but I'm in for the long haul.

Welcome to the forum jacksonm! We are really pleased to have you here. Pretty cool that it was off the back of that article.

We are long suffering supporters but we are loyal.

It seems like aeons ago where we dreamed about 20,000 crowd averages.

TitansFan92
17-08-14, 07:41 PM
Hi everyone. After lurking around for a while decided the time was right to join. Hope to have some great discussions on here with all of you.

DIEHARD
17-08-14, 07:51 PM
Hi everyone. After lurking around for a while decided the time was right to join. Hope to have some great discussions on here with all of you.

Welcome to the forum! Let us know what you think and dont be afraid to disagree or throw some ideas around!