PDA

View Full Version : Rumour: Soward sounded by Tigers.

Dakink
01-03-06, 07:43 AM
Strong mail this morning that the Tigers have sounded out the Roosters' Jamie Soward as a replacement for Prince.

With Finch back in the good books this would make an interesting combo I reckon!

DeeGan
01-03-06, 03:55 PM
For all the fanfare surrounding Jamie Soward, apart from one game last season at Newcastle from memory, he has not shown me all too much.

If asked who I would take between Finch and Soward, I would take Brett Finch.

Eel 33
01-03-06, 04:00 PM
I think Sheens would take Soward. He's young and Sheens can mould him into the player he needs.

Dakink
01-03-06, 04:07 PM
Dont know - Soward showed a lot in the lower grades, and is perhaps seen as someone more coachable if yuo know what I mean. I rate Finch higher than some obviously do - its a question of the now or future. One thing Finch isnt is the team leader and creator on his own, last year proved that beyond a doubt. Though he will be more dangerous with Anasta there.

Luke
01-03-06, 06:38 PM
Soward would be a good choice a very good player, He is one of the most accurate play kickers i have ever seen.

Social Loafer
01-03-06, 08:14 PM
Soward has a great kickin game, at the moment I think he is a bit to small to be a regular NRL starter, but this can be fixed with time.

Finch is hack, he was only ever rated because he had players like Daley and Fitler playing next to him.

Eel 33
02-03-06, 03:29 PM
Soward has a great kickin game, at the moment I think he is a bit to small to be a regular NRL starter, but this can be fixed with time.

Finch is hack, he was only ever rated because he had players like Daley and Fitler playing next to him.

Amen Schifty!!! :clap: