PDA

View Full Version : Vikings

TITAN PETE
12-04-14, 11:37 PM
Has anyone been watching this show ?

If not & u are a Game of Thrones fan or just love Medievil violence (like me)then try it it is a great show , series 2 is the current series,

DIEHARD
12-04-14, 11:47 PM
I wasn't but soon will be upon your recommendation.

DIEHARD
12-04-14, 11:48 PM
Has anyone been watching this show ?

If not & u are a Game of Thrones fan or just love Medievil violence (like me)then try it it is a great show , series 2 is the current series,

Is it on Foxtel or something?

Toads
13-04-14, 06:18 AM
It's cable in the US, but SBS in Australia (I think).

TITAN PETE
13-04-14, 07:26 AM
Or a little place I like to frequent called torrentz :thumbsup:

Titanic
14-04-14, 09:07 AM
Onya Pete, that's the way, you should be in China ... I watched the first series consecutively over a weekend (couldn't get enough of it) and am waiting for the second to finish (I hate that weekly drip feed). Great show.

GCT_89
14-04-14, 11:19 AM
The weekly drip feed kills me....
Been thinking of watching Vikings, might wait till GOT S4 is finished.....

DIEHARD
14-04-14, 11:20 AM
Weekly dripfeeds mean youll enjoy the series more. Binging is like junk food.

I'm very interested in this show cause of two big recommendations from you guys now.

Titanic
14-04-14, 12:36 PM
go here and enjoy ... www.kickass.to

TITAN PETE
14-04-14, 08:37 PM
Onya Pete, that's the way, you should be in China ... I watched the first series consecutively over a weekend (couldn't get enough of it) and am waiting for the second to finish (I hate that weekly drip feed). Great show.

That's how I got into Game of Thrones , downloaded 3 series & watched them in 3 days , hate drip feeds but I can't wait for a season to be over before I watch it ...

Ragnar & Lowkey are awesome :thumbsup:

Titanic
15-04-14, 09:01 AM
I'm about to bite the bullet and start on Thrones. My problem has been I read all of the books consecutively and then the whole of Wheel of Time and when I had a look at episode one I was confused (more than normal).

Just finished Boardwalk Empire ... best theme music since Debbie Does Dallas.

TITAN PETE
15-04-14, 09:27 AM
I'm about to bite the bullet and start on Thrones. My problem has been I read all of the books consecutively and then the whole of Wheel of Time and when I had a look at episode one I was confused (more than normal).

Just finished Boardwalk Empire ... best theme music since Debbie Does Dallas.

I loved Boardwalk great show , Steve Buschimi (spelling ?) is one of those ugly little humans that are great actors that play a great bad ass..

Titanic
15-04-14, 02:52 PM
Buscemi (Nucky)is excellent and my favorite Michael Kenneth Williams (Chalky White)

DIEHARD
31-05-15, 04:09 PM
OK I've finally gotten around to this. Three episodes into season 1. It's pretty good so far.

Not sure if I like Vikings in general though. :ugh:

TITAN PETE
31-05-15, 08:12 PM
OK I've finally gotten around to this. Three episodes into season 1. It's pretty good so far.

Not sure if I like Vikings in general though. :ugh:

You have to love extreme violence which seems be what that era was about, I love the battles :thumbsup:

DIEHARD
09-01-16, 03:54 PM
Finally caught up. Really enjoyed it. But don't think it all really makes sense. Maybe that's because it is based on a legend or history?

Hopefully Ragnar Lothbrok returns to kicking ass and being a master mind next season.