PDA

View Full Version : Cartwright moaning

ozynorts
12-03-14, 08:32 AM
1 game into the new season and he is moaning about the new rules. His stagnant forward based grinding game will be rendered redundant and he isn't happy.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl/titans-coach-john-cartwright-says-new-rules-turning-game-into-touch-footy/story-fniabrr8-1226851788146

How about analysing the rule changes and adapting.......................... Long season ahead...

Smakked
12-03-14, 09:12 AM
Basically he doesnt know how to coach it so he is whinging. I think it is good they needed this to speed the game up and it is working slowly

Toads
12-03-14, 10:04 AM
I guess he's trying to find reasons to deflect the blame for his poor coaching record. But I wouldn't have thought the excuses would have to start this soon into the new season. But I'd imagine that's why he's paid the big bucks.

I predict next week whinge will the Refs slowing the game up too much. Stay tuned! :D

ozynorts
12-03-14, 10:41 AM
He in whining after a win... Imagine if we had lost the game...

karnage
12-03-14, 11:08 AM
The comments are just so unbelievably stupid. We haven't made the finals in the previous three years under the old interpretations - it's not like our legacy of success is being condemned!!! We have the best broken play halfback in the comp and we have a pair of hookers who (when fit) will give opposition defenses fits.

Get rid of Carty and let this team flourish in broken play!!

Nick
12-03-14, 01:17 PM
He can't play his typical forwards only game if the game speeds up too much, we couldn't possibly allow outside backs to touch the ball, absolutely disgraceful allowing that.