PDA

View Full Version : Membership Drives?

Dakink
23-02-06, 09:07 AM
I was reading on foxsports.com.au and came across the following;

Already 22,574 members are paid up for the coming season, which club officials say is on par with sales 12 months ago.

This was in regards to the Brisbane Lions AFL club and their membership levels.

Do the GC Titans have any aims in regards to memberships and/or levels?

Imagine if we could attract 20,000 paying members before the season has even started!! That would be awesome - not only would it encouage strong crowds, but also strong revenue streams as well.

Large member numbers encourages an active club - Imagine a 25,000 stadium being filled in week in week out!

Eel 33
23-02-06, 09:12 AM
With a population of 250000 on the Coast, I cant see why a bare minimum of say 15000 members wouldn't be achieveable. It allows for growth and im not including potential members from outside the Gold Coast.

DeeGan
23-02-06, 09:21 AM
I was reading on foxsports.com.au and came across the following;

This was in regards to the Brisbane Lions AFL club and their membership levels.

Do the GC Titans have any aims in regards to memberships and/or levels?

Imagine if we could attract 20,000 paying members before the season has even started!! That would be awesome - not only would it encouage strong crowds, but also strong revenue streams as well.

Large member numbers encourages an active club - Imagine a 25,000 stadium being filled in week in week out!

I am certain they have targets when it comes to memberships for 2007 though not certain that will be divulged. As things settle down (after this weekend's trial) more of a concentrated effort would be made there I am guessing as we near closer to 2007.

DIEHARD
23-02-06, 03:48 PM
Well the Titans wont have football club memberships because they are a private consortium.

But membership drives for season ticket holders and supporter packages etc etc is a good idea.