PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Stadium Map

DIEHARD
26-02-14, 03:34 PM
http://membership.titans.com.au/images/Seating-image2.png

Mexican titan
26-02-14, 04:02 PM
Some interesting changes with the Legion being moved to the side, the away supporters moving etc.
What is the whole bay for ball boys supposed to be?
I also know that some corporate boxes have been removed from the back area of Section 8 and the seats are now Titanium although not shown on this map.

Smakked
26-02-14, 04:43 PM
SO if the legion has been moved to there will the tickets cost more then previous years.

DIEHARD
26-02-14, 04:46 PM
I have no idea... perhaps the first year will have a grace period or prices will always be reduced.

This decision was obviously made to spice up that side and improve the look of the TV arc. But it is also more expensive and exposed to the harsh elements.

Section 30 was always in the shade. And you had that great interaction with players under the posts.

Most other clubs place their supporters bays here. But I hope the ongoing cost isnt prohibitive to people.

ozynorts
26-02-14, 05:23 PM
Not up with all the memberships but is there such a thing as a Legion membership now?
I had a look on the Titans site and couldn't find one.
If it is crappy then I guess you just buy a cheaper membership and sit back in bay 30 next year?

ozynorts
26-02-14, 05:25 PM
Ok found it. Interestingly on that page it says that the Legion is still in Bay 30.
http://membership.titans.com.au/Steel-Legion-Memberships#legion
Interesting is the cost. $190 and apparently now seated in the Gold area which is $399 for the year. Has the cost of a Legion membership gone up?

DIEHARD
26-02-14, 05:26 PM
Not up with all the memberships but is there such a thing as a Legion membership now?
I had a look on the Titans site and couldn't find one.
If it is crappy then I guess you just buy a cheaper membership and sit back in bay 30 next year?

http://membership.titans.com.au/Steel-Legion-Memberships#legion

I guess they are still finalising this hasty move.

DIEHARD
26-02-14, 05:28 PM
I pray the Gold price point wont be implemented. $399 is over double the price. Even concession is $330. That would rub out alot of people and families.

Legion Dan
26-02-14, 05:36 PM
I think this move is great for The Legion

DavidBouveng
26-02-14, 07:45 PM
If it is legion priced I would moved, weather the sun and love the closer seat.

DavidBouveng
26-02-14, 07:47 PM
Oh crap.

Just realised that the supporter bay just moved to the section next to me.

That's pretty annoying. I like a bit of banter and fun with the opposition, but away fans only get a game per year here and usually fuel up for a big night and I got a 3 year old next to me.

Might seriously consider moving.

DIEHARD
26-02-14, 07:49 PM
It's important to breathe some life into that side of the stadium. But a supporter group is alot different from a Membership. The Legion was always ably supported by surrounding Titans Fans. It'll take time to develop relationships with the surrounding fans. Should be able to project better towards the Titans fans across the field.

Mexican titan
26-02-14, 08:36 PM
Oh crap.

Just realised that the supporter bay just moved to the section next to me.

That's pretty annoying. I like a bit of banter and fun with the opposition, but away fans only get a game per year here and usually fuel up for a big night and I got a 3 year old next to me.

Might seriously consider moving.

I reckon you will be ok DB. From my experience the away bay is loud but behaviour is ok. If only the other 31 bays were as loud.
If you have any problems the membership guys would move you if requested. A friend of mine who was a member reckoned he sat near a bloke he wasn't going to cop for all home games and he got moved.

GCT_89
27-02-14, 01:45 PM
I like that The Legion is only in the one bay still and not spread across just the front of two... I like sitting up a lil bit higher, especially in what has been classed as titanium seating in past seasons...

GCT_89
27-02-14, 01:46 PM
This year is the same price for Legion... But who knows what future seasons will bring...

DIEHARD
27-02-14, 02:55 PM
I like that The Legion is only in the one bay still and not spread across just the front of two... I like sitting up a lil bit higher, especially in what has been classed as titanium seating in past seasons...

You have the same seating tastes as me. I enjoy down the front but you get a good vantage point further up and it's better for flags and banners.