PDA

View Full Version : RUMOUR: Albert Kelly concern back tk old tricks

toddythetitan
03-02-14, 05:07 PM
Found this on smh.com website lets hope its all bull****!

Kelly causes concern

One of the NRL's most talented players has been slipping back into bad habits. Gold Coast officials are concerned about the behaviour of gun halfback*Albert Kelly, who has been a little too festive during the festive season. The 22-year-old has had a chequered career due to alcohol issues and it seems he has yet to fully conquer those demons. If Kelly plays to his potential he could be a future Origin player but another public incident could spell the end of a promising career.

Read more:*http://www.smh.com.au/sport/the-gazelle-darren-hibbert-considers-penning-supplement-guide-20140201-31tvo.html#ixzz2sH9Qus6E

kioli
03-02-14, 07:18 PM
The DT and SMH were never bastions of moral journalism but since they've gone behind a paywall they seem to make up more and more ridiculous headlines just to get people paying $$$ for some nothing quotes from un-named sources.

I'm at the point now where unless it's on the abc or nrl website then it's not worth my time.

DIEHARD
03-02-14, 09:54 PM
The DT and SMH were never bastions of moral journalism but since they've gone behind a paywall they seem to make up more and more ridiculous headlines just to get people paying $$$ for some nothing quotes from un-named sources.

I'm at the point now where unless it's on the abc or nrl website then it's not worth my time.

Thank god for the ABC.

I'm going to give Albert my faith and look forward to him kicking ass in the weeks to come.

Titanic
03-02-14, 10:30 PM
Yawn ... if he was publicly chastised by the club then he would be fair game, a paragraph in a Sydney rag amounts to SFA.

TITAN PETE
03-02-14, 10:42 PM
He played touch footy on Saturday & looked pretty good & was at Firth Park later in the day watching the Bears trial matches while eating a Steak Sandwich ;) with a Coke :rolleyes:

Titanic
03-02-14, 10:44 PM
He played touch footy on Saturday & looked pretty good & was at Firth Park later in the day watching the Bears trial matches while eating a Steak Sandwich ;) with a Coke :rolleyes:
Something is out of whack ... what's wrong with the pies?

TITAN PETE
03-02-14, 10:46 PM
Something is out of whack ... what's wrong with the pies?

Mudgee is famous for a Steak Sandwich with Mudgee Mud ;), you have to have one to understand :D