DIEHARD
31-12-13, 10:19 AM
What are your predictions for 2014?

DIEHARD
31-12-13, 10:27 AM
Top 8 for Titans
Queensland win Origin 2-1
Australia smash the Kiwis in the Anzac Test
Titans in the Nines Final. (Not saying they wont win but saying they will win everything is a bit fan boy)
Idris to represent NSW
Titans home crowd average goes up for first time in years
Calls for expansion bids late in the year (Here is hoping!)
PNG Hunters to go close to making the Finals in QCUP
David Mead, Titans top try scorer

C-Whiz
31-12-13, 07:36 PM
As a Queenslander I'd trade an origin series win for a top 4 Titans finish.

If we don't make the 8 I will be joining Coaster in asking questions about the coaching structure, but I don't really want to get into that argument again now.

Titans 6th.

Other than that, I'm not too fazed.

DIEHARD
31-12-13, 08:02 PM
But but... we gotta go at least a DECADE against the Blues!

Supergoose
01-01-14, 01:48 AM
This is the year we put all other teams on notice. We can win the whole shebang if we get our share of luck. We'll know by Origin time if we're going to be top 4 or just top 8, but either way we can be there on GF day.

teke
01-01-14, 05:22 PM
Early reports from the pre season training is that there basically is no difference in attacking structure. Henry has been working hard on making the players understand their role on the field.

Bayside Titan
01-01-14, 10:53 PM
Early reports from the pre season training is that there basically is no difference in attacking structure. Henry has been working hard on making the players understand their role on the field.
Don't want Henry to over play his hand. He would only be doing what Carty wants him to do. Then when Cartys gone then he can show his hand.

Toads
02-01-14, 08:56 AM
That is the way a few of us would like it to play out, BT. But I wouldn't be too surprised if Henry is made the scapegoat at some stage, to which would see the protected species survive another day.

TITAN FAN
02-01-14, 10:43 AM

Teke
Maybe this is Henry's plan each player understanding there key role on the field is imperative prior to working on the attacking structure, makes sense

Smakked
02-01-14, 03:59 PM
I don't thin titans will make the 8, then if that happens Carty is gone.

Thats My prediction

Titanic
02-01-14, 07:56 PM
If anybody truly believes that Cartwright is going to relinquish the reins to somebody else until he really needs to is in dreamland ... that will only happen when we are too far gone to be rehabilitated and so we can expect the same structure (no point using the plural form because we only have one). We'll go marginally better than last season on the depth of players we now have in the backs and the experience of the halves from the last year.