PDA

View Full Version : Titans Guest appearance

Tamwelg
15-11-13, 04:14 PM
Hi guys, sorry for the late notice, but if any of you are free this Saturday night we are having a fundraiser trivia night in Robina. It's to raise funds to send my daughter and her futsal side to America next year to take part in the US national championships.

$10 per person tables of 6-10. There will be a couple of Titans players there to mingle with the guest sign autographs and gave photos with.

DavidBouveng
16-11-13, 07:51 PM
I think I donated a small fish tank to this event?

I def would have came mate if I knew earlier

C-Whiz
16-11-13, 09:51 PM
Sorry mate, my eldest daughters graduation last night and she's off to schoolies tonight. Might not sound like much of a reason not to attend, but staying home with the other half while she sits nervously for the next week or so. :laugh:

Hope the night goes well for your daughters fundraising though. :thumbsup:

DIEHARD
17-11-13, 01:32 AM
Hope it went well would have loved to have had a League of Titans table!

Tamwelg
17-11-13, 01:43 AM
We had a great night thanks for asking. Managed to raise a bit of money. Sam Irwin came along and helped out. He's a very nice young man. Would have been great to get a table together from the forum and I should have given you all more notice.

DB, thanks for the donation mate. It was my wife that came and saw you. Now I know where you work, I'll pop in and say hello.