PDA

View Full Version : Favourite fast food!

DIEHARD
20-02-06, 02:34 AM
Here is a battle.

What is your favourite fast food outlet?

Titans#1
20-02-06, 08:20 AM
Other....

In Canberra we had/have Ali Baba Kebabs.. the best in the country, no other kebab has ever come close!

Titanium_BD1103
20-02-06, 09:55 AM
GO Ali Baba... they are good Kebabs there Titans#1... :)... have them in Sydney too.. :D

As for Fast Food, nothing beats Subway... mmmm.. toasted subs, your choice of toppings and a cookie as well.. great great stuff there.. :)

As for competitors, well Maccas is always good for cheap but tasty food, as is KFC, oh and Oporto is cool too.. :)

Super Cronk
20-02-06, 09:59 AM
Subway is awesome...expensive but i try get that as often as possible.

Kingytek
20-02-06, 10:45 AM
Oportos and Quizno's Sub for me....

Wolfpak
20-02-06, 11:07 AM
I didn't vote because you can't vote for more than one hehe. All I really wanna say is that I HATE Maccas! Love all the rest! lmao

DeeGan
20-02-06, 11:13 AM
Well Being

Queenslander
20-02-06, 11:20 AM
It so hard to choose!!!! I most enjoy subway, but i dont enjoy paying for it ;)

Dakink
20-02-06, 01:40 PM
Ah man I cant answer that!

..::Coops::..
20-02-06, 03:00 PM
McDOnalds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

not necessarily the best, but i always findmyself migrating towards mcdonals in the foodcourts, and if you're ever hungry - pretty much no matter where you are - there will be a mcdonals close by.
mcdonals get my vote!!

HodgoBerro
20-02-06, 03:24 PM
after working in subway i saw some pretty gross things that put me off....(*shudders at thought*) despite that i know some people who have intolerances to subway and have seen some pretty bad reactions and the subway staff couldn't care less.....

i love kfc's potato and gravy and right now their mashies.

Steve Dangerous
20-02-06, 04:18 PM
i love kfc's potato and gravy

oh man that stuff is terrible

all made from powder too lol

HodgoBerro
20-02-06, 05:35 PM
i love deb n gravox! camping food!

Luke
20-02-06, 08:12 PM
So hard to choose from a toss up between KFC, Hungry Jacks and Pizza hut for me.

Super Cronk
20-02-06, 10:37 PM
There is this chinese place near my house called "jades house" ...excellent food! the blackbean beef is the best ive ever had.

DIEHARD
21-02-06, 06:36 AM
I voted Pizza Hut.

Even working there for a few years never dampened my lust for their product!

SuperCliffy#01
21-02-06, 01:57 PM
Kentucky Fried Chicken for me, i love the Zinger works combo, but if they can combine the Zinger works combo with Red Roosters fries then there is a match made in heaven, Macca's is crap except the Mc Flurries MMMMMMMMMMMM.cya.

HodgoBerro
21-02-06, 02:01 PM
i must admit that maccas is a good hangover cure! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wolfpak
21-02-06, 02:06 PM
i must admit that maccas is a good hangover cure! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Is that because it makes you so crook that you forget you were crook from a hangover? hehehe

And I should correct myself... when I said I hate Maccas, well, I only hate most of it! I do however, love their Soft Serve, Thickshakes, and most of all... McDonaldland Cookies!

Eel 33
21-02-06, 02:51 PM
Not a hard choice at all, Subway. I eat there so often i should own a franchise. But when it comes to hangover food, KFC is the only choice for lunch (if im up) and then a massive steak for dinner.

Dakink
21-02-06, 04:18 PM
All this talk of food is making me damn hungry!!

[BroncosGirl]
21-02-06, 05:18 PM
Subway for me! I love the stuff!!! I eat it all the time, when I was at schoolies thats all I ate, and it was great, I lost 3kgs on the stuff as well Hahaha.

All thought now they have those new computer serving things, its weird.

The Original Idiot
21-02-06, 05:25 PM
Krispy Kreme!

Queenslander
21-02-06, 05:40 PM
']Subway for me! I love the stuff!!! I eat it all the time, when I was at schoolies thats all I ate, and it was great, I lost 3kgs on the stuff as well Hahaha.

All thought now they have those new computer serving things, its weird.

Ah good old schoolies, my mates and I had an apartment beside a Maccas so that became our stable diet during the week......Burgers like a "Pounder"....basically a quarter pounder with four pieces of meat ;) were common place then...ah the memories :thumbsup:

SuperCliffy#01
22-02-06, 02:03 PM
Krispy Kreme!

Thanks and i was having a good day.cya.

Dakink
22-02-06, 02:15 PM
Ah good old schoolies, my mates and I had an apartment beside a Maccas so that became our stable diet during the week......Burgers like a "Pounder"....basically a quarter pounder with four pieces of meat ;) were common place then...ah the memories :thumbsup:

A 'pounder'

Holy Crap how were your arteries!!!!LOL

MMM Id like to try it though, plenty of sauce some bacon cheese. Gotta love fat between bread!

Titans#1
22-02-06, 02:22 PM
I'm a 'half pounder' girl... and when the "Mega Mac" was out, they were great, they'd last me all day! lol

[BroncosGirl]
22-02-06, 05:15 PM

Eeww, a pounder :laugh: ... although I did eat 3 footlong sandwhiches in one day hahaha I was suuuuuper hungry that day :p and I still wasn't sick of it.

Queenslander
22-02-06, 05:22 PM
The pounder is a quick way to absorb any alcohol in your system; I learnt that at schoolies :laugh: and a pounder can also decrease your life expectancy as well by about 5 years :dead:

The Original Idiot
26-02-06, 04:45 PM
Thanks and i was having a good day.cya.
Meaning?

DIEHARD
26-02-06, 04:50 PM
OK I'm hungry, time to break the piggy bank....

I tell ya the burgers at Carrara were great, they slay the slop Lang Park sell.

Christabella
26-02-06, 04:54 PM
It so hard to choose!!!! I most enjoy subway, but i dont enjoy paying for it ;)
That's why my local subway is so good ... 6 inch sub of the day for only $3.95. It's a different sub every weekday but I am there almost every Monday for a cheap meatball one.

Queenslander
26-02-06, 04:56 PM
That's why my local subway is so good ... 6 inch sub of the day for only $3.95. It's a different sub every weekday but I am there almost every Monday for a cheap meatball one.

Im pretty sure all subways have that deal ;) And a 6 inch sub is too small, the footlong is better (Please do not take that the wrong way people :laugh:)

Christabella
26-02-06, 05:00 PM
Im pretty sure all subways have that deal ;) And a 6 inch sub is too small, the footlong is better (Please do not take that the wrong way people :laugh:)
Well I know there is a special price on the footlong as well but as I am not a big eater I don't know it off the top of my head.

DeeGan
26-02-06, 06:12 PM
OK I'm hungry, time to break the piggy bank....

I tell ya the burgers at Carrara were great, they slay the slop Lang Park sell.

I hear ya' on the Lang Park food :laugh:

The food was apparently good last night and only adds to the experience when heading out for a night of footy.

Personally, I hope we can look at options for a Subway outlet at our home in 2008 giving others an alternative to the traditional "footy food".