PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Titans Jerseys

Pages : [1] 2

DIEHARD
22-09-13, 03:34 PM
Discussion about our kit for 2014

toddythetitan
22-09-13, 06:33 PM
Hey guys didn't know we were changing supplier who are we changing to also I think we might have a unique 9s jersey well fingers crossed anyway also can you guys keep an eye out for me for any titans away jersey that may go cheap if adidas are ending there association with us :)

Dopamine
22-09-13, 06:59 PM
Hey guys didn't know we were changing supplier who are we changing to also I think we might have a unique 9s jersey well fingers crossed anyway also can you guys keep an eye out for me for any titans away jersey that may go cheap if adidas are ending there association with us :)

Pretty sure we're changing to Kooga mate. Yeah shouldnt we at least be seeing some concepts come through soon?? Can't wait to see what they look like!

I think it was a good idea by some other clubs to vote for a at least one of their jersey's... because we are the ones who are going to buy em. What do u guys think??

Hail Sezer
22-09-13, 07:02 PM
I was under the impression we couldn't change the design too dramatically. Isn't there a rule where it can only change to a certain degree very 3 years or something?

Still looking forward to seeing what kooga come out with for us.

Blade07
22-09-13, 07:11 PM
Can anyone make some designs

DavidBouveng
22-09-13, 07:45 PM
There were some great designs in a previous thread. My avatar is one that toads created I believe.

I did notice a 'Titan-esque' polo top in the New Arrivals section of koogas website. Throw a titans logo on it and I'd wear it.

I'll try to put a pic in soon

DavidBouveng
22-09-13, 07:47 PM
http://a248.e.akamai.net/origin-cdn.volusion.com/sdprj.pjrxh/v/vspfiles/photos/KRPO017BLU-2T.jpg?1344192777

TITAN PETE
22-09-13, 08:34 PM
Kooga make good stuff & should be cheaper except for the jerseys they will be the same ridiculous price as every other brand because the NRL charge Drug Money for the licence & Logo's ..

Titanic
23-09-13, 12:45 AM
That blue job, although not bad, has a distinctive female look to it :)

hammer
23-09-13, 05:38 AM
I hope their energies are focussed on the process rather than the final outcome regarding the 2014 jerseys.
It is obvious that other clubs have now taken the opportunity to engage their fans around their 2014 jersey designs...not rocket science really when it is the fans that will decide whether to purchase the jersey.
I believe the 2013 jersey concept and design was an absolute disaster and I am convinced that they would have sold a record low in jersey numbers.
The vast majority of professional sporting teams and organisations are trying to engage and leverage their supporter base through seeking their creativity and feedback...this jersey design should also reflect this ideal.
I myself...and I have been a regular critic of this year's jersey...I would be happy to purchase the 2014 jersey if I believed that the supporter base was genuinely consulted and engaged in the selection process...even if I didn't like the design!
My thoughts are we should be true to the colours that are Titans' colours! Our Titan blue should be the dominate colour...as our stadium when packed should be a sea of Titan blue. Get rid of shading etc...be simplistic with design (a good reflection of how this is changing in society is to look at the iOS7 design as compared to iOS 6...simple and flat). Bring back some tradition to our design...as I believe we have lost many traditional fans through the debacles of previous year's and we have an ageing Gold Coast.
A good process will ultimately end in a great outcome!

Toads
23-09-13, 09:07 AM
There were some great designs in a previous thread. My avatar is one that toads created I believe.

I did notice a 'Titan-esque' polo top in the New Arrivals section of koogas website. Throw a titans logo on it and I'd wear it.

I'll try to put a pic in soon

I'm not 100% sure, but I think hammer created that design, Mate. I just compiled a template from the Kooga site for others to use..

I hope their energies are focussed on the process rather than the final outcome regarding the 2014 jerseys.
It is obvious that other clubs have now taken the opportunity to engage their fans around their 2014 jersey designs...not rocket science really when it is the fans that will decide whether to purchase the jersey.
I believe the 2013 jersey concept and design was an absolute disaster and I am convinced that they would have sold a record low in jersey numbers.
The vast majority of professional sporting teams and organisations are trying to engage and leverage their supporter base through seeking their creativity and feedback...this jersey design should also reflect this ideal.
I myself...and I have been a regular critic of this year's jersey...I would be happy to purchase the 2014 jersey if I believed that the supporter base was genuinely consulted and engaged in the selection process...even if I didn't like the design!
My thoughts are we should be true to the colours that are Titans' colours! Our Titan blue should be the dominate colour...as our stadium when packed should be a sea of Titan blue. Get rid of shading etc...be simplistic with design (a good reflection of how this is changing in society is to look at the iOS7 design as compared to iOS 6...simple and flat). Bring back some tradition to our design...as I believe we have lost many traditional fans through the debacles of previous year's and we have an ageing Gold Coast.
A good process will ultimately end in a great outcome!

Well said, Mate. But we face the same dilemma as previois years before of this franchise being Michael Searle's Titans, and not the Gold Coast Titans. Until that changes, I expect the Fan Base to be excluded from this process (Jersey Design), as well as others..

DIEHARD
23-09-13, 09:59 AM
Its pleasing to see so many teams revert to traditional logos and jerseys. Compare jerseys from now to ten years ago.

Titanic
24-09-13, 12:20 AM
Hey DH why not Wests Panthers for the home jersey and Valleys for the away?

DavidBouveng
24-09-13, 12:19 PM
That blue job, although not bad, has a distinctive female look to it :)

Yep. The way the hips shwing!.

But the colour and simple pattern on the shoulder I like. Clean , smart, clasy.

DavidBouveng
24-09-13, 12:21 PM
Oops sorry hammer, it was your design I stole for my avatar then credited to toads... Oh oh. Sorry mate.

hammer
24-09-13, 01:06 PM
Oops sorry hammer, it was your design I stole for my avatar then credited to toads... Oh oh. Sorry mate.

All good champ...glad you liked the design!

david may
25-09-13, 06:46 AM
I'm not 100% sure, but I think hammer created that design, Mate. I just compiled a template from the Kooga site for others to use..

Well said, Mate. But we face the same dilemma as previois years before of this franchise being Michael Searle's Titans, and not the Gold Coast Titans. Until that changes, I expect the Fan Base to be excluded from this process (Jersey Design), as well as others..

Er guys, there should be a few of you on here that were involved in the design process.

We had about 100 members (from memory) from all tiers - juniors, legion, steel, gold and foundation - involved in the design process.

To my mind it was better than a poll as that is just a yes/no vote. we actually took feedback and amended designs on the basis of what we were told.

The issue with a poll is we wouldn't have known who we were getting votes from....

But I'm reasonably certain you will like what you see with the new jersey.

Especially diehard.

D

Toads
25-09-13, 08:06 AM
I must've missed that memo. Because I would've been all over it, if it was made aware of it. I guess some/most/all of us will miss out again this year, because this years design was settled on not long after the 2012 season if I recall correctly.

hammer
25-09-13, 09:03 AM
Thanks David...I am heartened by the fact you are confident that we will like what we see from the new jersey.

Toads does raise a valid point...100 members is about 1.3% percent of the member base (on 7,500 members) and if you factored in possible members or supporters that are not members that figure would be even lower. Toads obviously was not one of those members and would have loved to have had a say!

I recognise that there is many issues with polls but there are more ways to skin a cat. The Bulletin (if they were willing) could have been involved for example like they were when the Titans name was decided.

To be fair to the Titans a bigger issue I believe would have been contractual issues with Adidas and not to be seen promoting the next supplier whilst contractually committed to another.

I suppose gaining some feedback was better than none!

Thanks David for the update (sorry if it sounds like a dig at you, as it is not intended...I for one greatly appreciated the work you did whilst at the Titans).

Hail Sezer
25-09-13, 09:10 AM
Cheers Mr. May.

I'm really excited! Wonder when it will be revealed?

Titanic
25-09-13, 09:56 AM
Especially diehard
Could only be royal blue with a big white VFC :)

Julius Sezer
25-09-13, 09:58 AM
David May in da building !!!!!

hammer
25-09-13, 11:28 AM
This is a design I would just love...simplistic, traditional and heaps of that Titan blue.

http://s2.postimg.org/r2d0fvmtl/Traditional_Style_Titans_Jersey.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
how to print screen on pc (http://postimage.org/app.php)

Hail Sezer
25-09-13, 12:39 PM
I like that one hammer.

Bayside Titan
25-09-13, 03:16 PM
david may is the " Man " Still....

Toads
25-09-13, 03:49 PM
I like that one hammer.

Same here. :)

DIEHARD
25-09-13, 03:52 PM
I'm nearly crying in hope that we will get chevron!

Great that members were included. I talked to a couple months ago about it. And they were excited. I was excited. Time to start saving.

DavidBouveng
25-09-13, 05:19 PM
Hammer I'm a huge fan of your work, but if you take of the thin yellow lines away from the chevron is it not very similar to a cronulla jersey?

David's nod to diehard liking it indicates a return to a traditional design. I'm very keen.

david may
25-09-13, 07:55 PM
Thanks David...I am heartened by the fact you are confident that we will like what we see from the new jersey.

Toads does raise a valid point...100 members is about 1.3% percent of the member base (on 7,500 members) and if you factored in possible members or supporters that are not members that figure would be even lower. Toads obviously was not one of those members and would have loved to have had a say!

I recognise that there is many issues with polls but there are more ways to skin a cat. The Bulletin (if they were willing) could have been involved for example like they were when the Titans name was decided.

To be fair to the Titans a bigger issue I believe would have been contractual issues with Adidas and not to be seen promoting the next supplier whilst contractually committed to another.

I suppose gaining some feedback was better than none!

Thanks David for the update (sorry if it sounds like a dig at you, as it is not intended...I for one greatly appreciated the work you did whilst at the Titans).

HAMMER. NAIL. HEAD.

shamus
25-09-13, 11:34 PM
HAMMER. NAIL. HEAD.

That was clever....:D

Kinda wish I was that smart... :?) Soooo, when you coming back Dave? :D

Titanic
26-09-13, 09:31 AM
Hammer I'm a huge fan of your work, but if you take of the thin yellow lines away from the chevron is it not very similar to a cronulla jersey?.
Far too close to the Sharks, imho.

Hail Sezer
26-09-13, 09:40 AM
Good points above. Hammer can you by any chance please post one where the chevron is gold?

hammer
26-09-13, 10:22 AM
I like it Hail Sezer!

http://s22.postimg.org/8k1hvg575/Titans_Jersey_Template_002.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
screen capture windows (http://postimage.org/app.php)

DavidBouveng
26-09-13, 08:06 PM
Dark blue shirts with that shirt would look great. Anyone agree?

Or do we need to keep the lighter blue?

C-Whiz
30-09-13, 08:45 AM
Er guys, there should be a few of you on here that were involved in the design process.

We had about 100 members (from memory) from all tiers - juniors, legion, steel, gold and foundation - involved in the design process.Firstly, welcome back Mr May! :salute:

Secondly, I was one of the people at this meeting, held at Titans HQ.

We were given 5 different (totally different!) designs to look at and discuss, and then everyone was given a peice of paper to rate the jerseys in order of preference and put personal remarks for/against each design.

There was a chevron design among them, as well as some crazy dance party/rave type trippy/super busy design, so they tried to cover all bases.

From what I heard at that meeting, was that Adidas is a massive world supplier of jerseys and the Titans being a relatively small fish had little influence or ability to make changes to the overall design, but Kooga is a local maker and the Titans will have far more ability to work in with the designers for changes to the design based on feedback, so it should be a much better representation of what the club and hopefully the fans want.

Also, I think it will allow the Titans to have smaller batches made, at a cheaper price for the non-logo/licenced supporters gear, so this should allow a wider selection of supporter gear at more competitive prices.

It was good to be involved, and like the live fan forum that Mr May organised, it was another masterstroke of giving the fans a chance to have a say. :thumbsup:

Titanic
30-09-13, 09:55 AM
DB I have to say that now it looks like Parra ... I suggest that we need 2 blues (a darker one and the one you have plus the "sand"). I'll have a go over the next couple of days.

Blade07
30-09-13, 03:47 PM
Any other jersey designs anyone can come up with

Toads
05-10-13, 11:27 AM
http://oi39.tinypic.com/21azkw0.jpg

Hail Sezer
05-10-13, 11:34 AM
ahhahhaa can I have permission to use the back of that one on the right as my avatar?

Coaster
05-10-13, 11:51 AM

hard to type while i am standing and applauding

:clap::clap::clap:

Titus
05-10-13, 01:02 PM
Hahaha, I love it! While we are under achieving, maybe we could change our strip to brown?? With a shade of mustard?

Titanic
05-10-13, 01:34 PM
I love it except for the helmet ... get rid of that to match the back and you've won me.

Geeman
06-10-13, 02:33 PM
Brilliant!!! :laugh::thumbsup:

DIEHARD
06-10-13, 05:21 PM
You wanna strike while the iron is hot too. Launch a new kit to fresh eyes. Unlike other years where it has leaked.

Looking forward to it!

C-Whiz
06-10-13, 05:56 PM
Very nice work Toads.

Maybe we can get a $50K sleeve sponsor too?

Skyfire
06-10-13, 06:42 PM
I'll be honest, havent bought a Titans jersey since 2009. And thats 100% down to designs. If the 2014 design is classy they will be an instant purchase. Home, away and alternate/heritage.

DIEHARD
09-10-13, 04:37 PM
My latest jersey is 2012. Hopefully new gear will be out for Christmas.

C-Whiz
09-10-13, 09:37 PM
Yeah, i bought a clearance jersey at Harbour Town (thanks for the heads up Boof! :thumbsup:) but I would never waste my money on the helmet design.

My favourite jersey is still the heritage jersey. Probably one of my favourite jerseys of all time.

DavidBouveng
09-10-13, 10:23 PM
Yeah, i bought a clearance jersey at Harbour Town (thanks for the heads up Boof! :thumbsup:) but I would never waste my money on the helmet design.

My favourite jersey is still the heritage jersey. Probably one of my favourite jerseys of all time.

This this and this... We played so well in it I felt. Just recall a lot of speed and movement.

Almost every teams away Jersey is crap these days. This would be the best away Jersey in the league if they could do it.

DIEHARD
10-10-13, 01:12 AM
Yea it took the Storm about 13 years to come up with a decent away strip. I like souths cause they simply went with a lighter version of their home kit. I also love out heritage jersey. Just looks so classy.

toddythetitan
11-10-13, 07:03 PM
Cowboys and broncos have released there new jerseys how far away are ours

DIEHARD
11-10-13, 07:09 PM
Cowboys and broncos have released there new jerseys how far away are ours

No idea but when our two QLD rivals have made a move, maybe we arent far away?

Blade07
12-10-13, 12:46 PM
We won't change due to the nrl jersey policy which means a team must keep the same design for AT LEAST 3 years

Hail Sezer
12-10-13, 12:52 PM
We won't change due to the nrl jersey policy which means a team must keep the same design for AT LEAST 3 years

Bro have a read of this thread

hammer
19-10-13, 03:20 PM
Here are a few other Titan Jersey designs I was mucking around with...I do want to stress I don't believe these should ever be the Titans' jersey (so no-haters) but maybe as one-off versions...if I had a preference I like the camouflage version.

http://s22.postimg.org/reok1pzgx/Titans_Jersey_Camouflage.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
screen capture tool (http://postimage.org/app.php)

http://s2.postimg.org/eugkt0hqx/Titans_Jersey_Stripes.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
free screen capture (http://postimage.org/app.php)

http://s24.postimg.org/4jsie1bdh/Titans_Jersey_Stripes_Vertical.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
picture share (http://postimage.org/)

DIEHARD
19-10-13, 08:24 PM
The beauty of the new 9s is there is an opportunity to have a one off jersey that can be different from the traditional club jerseys. Something fun but won't draw the whinging. (From me lol)

We could incorporate sand colour in a jersey.

DIEHARD
19-10-13, 08:24 PM
BTW well done hammer on the jerseys. Highly experimental. But enjoyed seeing them.

C-Whiz
20-10-13, 09:11 AM
Here are a few other Titan Jersey designs I was mucking around with...I do want to stress I don't believe these should ever be the Titans' jersey (so no-haters) but maybe as one-off versions...if I had a preference I like the camouflage version.Agreed. Except the bit about one-off versions. :nope:

I think I hurt my eyes. :surprise:

Now I need a little lie down.....

Actually, to be fair, a few surf brands did the colour camo thing for a while, and I could imagine a camo print done well with our colours would look pretty cool.

Maybe you need some Army help hammer. I suggest contacting Major Overhaul and starting again with the camo jersey.

The others could be used for blinding the enemy.

DIEHARD
20-10-13, 11:49 AM
I wonder what would happen if you scanned yourself at a supermarket while wearing one of those.

teke
20-10-13, 01:28 PM
I wonder what would happen if you scanned yourself at a supermarket while wearing one of those.33% mark down

Hail Sezer
20-10-13, 01:32 PM
33% mark down

Lol'd

Coaster
20-10-13, 04:57 PM
33% mark down

Haha. That sir is a classic

DIEHARD
20-10-13, 07:29 PM
I wonder what would happen if you scanned yourself at a supermarket while wearing one of those.

33% mark down

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgbiwvsY8K1qf8yek.gif

C-Whiz
21-10-13, 09:30 PM
33% mark down:laugh:

Hail Sezer
25-10-13, 08:57 AM
I've just learnt that Kooga has actually re-branded its gear in NZ/Aus as "BLK". However my understanding is that this only applies to sports teams who are entering a new contract with them, hence why the Melbourne storm still have "Kooga" apparel (as they registered with them when they were "kooga").

If I've comprehended it correctly that would mean that our gear would be the "BLK" brand. If you have a look at the latest video on the Titans website, you will see that the junior players are all wearing Titans BLK gear too.

I could be wrong but I'm fairly confident our 2014 gear will be BLK branded.

DIEHARD
25-10-13, 10:35 PM
I think you are right Hail Sezer.

Coaster
28-10-13, 08:04 AM
The new blade looks like a giant penis

Titanic
28-10-13, 12:17 PM
What's wrong with a giant penis?

DIEHARD
28-10-13, 01:36 PM
Pics or it didn't happen

TITAN PETE
28-10-13, 01:50 PM
The new blade looks like a giant penis

said the same thing :laugh:

TITAN PETE
28-10-13, 01:52 PM
Pics or it didn't happen

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/q77/s720x720/1378348_10152017941648993_1045144870_n.jpg

DIEHARD
28-10-13, 02:04 PM
The body looks great but the helmet.... Er... And what is with it having eye brows on the helmet?

Hail Sezer
28-10-13, 02:48 PM
Hey guys look the eyebrows look like eyes and the actual eye gap looks like a mouth. So it's a weird little face on the helmet.

EDIT:sorry that really can't be unseen

Titus
28-10-13, 09:55 PM
Well, he's certainly more mobile than before and he doesn't walk with his hand in an awkward position. That being said, he would still look better in Lycra and a cape... But alas, that train has sailed.

Titanic
29-10-13, 11:33 AM
I don't mind it ... it'd look good on my 8 yr olds shelf.

Supergoose
29-10-13, 01:24 PM
Blades eyebrows = batmans nipples

kioli
29-10-13, 11:29 PM
I've just learnt that Kooga has actually re-branded its gear in NZ/Aus as "BLK". However my understanding is that this only applies to sports teams who are entering a new contract with them, hence why the Melbourne storm still have "Kooga" apparel (as they registered with them when they were "kooga").

If I've comprehended it correctly that would mean that our gear would be the "BLK" brand. If you have a look at the latest video on the Titans website, you will see that the junior players are all wearing Titans BLK gear too.

I could be wrong but I'm fairly confident our 2014 gear will be BLK branded.

Makes sense, Penrith's New Jersey has BLK.

C-Whiz
29-10-13, 11:49 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/q77/s720x720/1378348_10152017941648993_1045144870_n.jpg
I'm trying to be positive about 2014.

This doesn't help. :nope:

I get that they want to move away from the big, useless hulk that stumbles around the field (sorry Blade/Dee!), but this new thing just looks weird. Change the helmet and it could be fine.

DIEHARD
29-10-13, 11:57 PM
Blades eyebrows = batmans nipples

Nailed it!

Coaster
30-10-13, 05:25 PM
I don't mind it ... it'd look good on my 8 yr olds shelf.

It looks like something from under my wife's bed

Hail Sezer
30-10-13, 05:47 PM
It looks like something from under my wife's bed

Lmfao

Hail Sezer
30-10-13, 07:42 PM
New 2014 training kit I believe

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BXz85qFCUAAwWbm.jpg:large

DIEHARD
30-10-13, 07:47 PM
Nice colouring. Looks promising. Certainly different from what we have done previously.

Dopamine
30-10-13, 08:48 PM
Man I hope our jersey is good..... or at least half decent. Any word on when they're going to show it. I would have thought with Christmas coming they'd at least preview it.

Hail Sezer
30-10-13, 08:59 PM
Man I hope our jersey is good..... or at least half decent. Any word on when they're going to show it. I would have thought with Christmas coming they'd at least preview it.

My guess is that our contract expires with adidas on October 31st as that is when the NRL year ticks over.

So in the next few days I'm hoping it will be released.

C-Whiz
01-11-13, 11:07 AM
Gold Coast-based, international sports brand BLK has thrown its support behind the city’s National Rugby League team, signing on as Official Apparel Partner of the iSelect Gold Coast Titans for the next five years until the end of the 2018 season.

BLK have recently announced partnerships with a host of elite sporting teams around the globe, however Chief Executive Officer Tyron Brant said it was particularly pleasing to be in a position to work with the Gold Coast’s own NRL side.

“The team at BLK look forward to forging a proactive partnership with the Gold Coast Titans that will assist us in not only developing innovative apparel solutions to assist individual player performance, but also to create a range of supporter apparel that will appeal to our unique Gold Coast lifestyle,” Brant said.

"On-field we are confident the Titans, with their stable of established and emerging stars, will achieve success in the near future and we have also been impressed with their continued commitment to the community."

Gold Coast Titans Chief Executive Officer Graham Annesley, said the club was looking forward to developing a relationship with the locally based team at BLK, who incorporate a global understanding for designing elite apparel.

“This new partnership between two great Gold Coast brands is simply a great fit,’’ said Annesley.

“It makes sense for two local organisations to be working together and I’m sure that the club and its fans will benefit from that with a great new range of merchandise.

“We are excited about what the new partnership will bring as well as launching a new jersey for the 2014 season.”

BLK have worked with the Gold Coast Titans for many months and will soon celebrate the release of the club’s 2014 home and away jerseys.

"We consulted a wide range of players, officials and fans during the design process and on their advice, coupled with the skills of the BLK design team, we are confident the new playing strip embraces Rugby League’s steep traditions, whilst continuing to represent the vibrancy of the Gold Coast. I'm confident it will be a real hit with the Club’s fans," said Brant.

C-Whiz
01-11-13, 11:11 AM
"we are confident the new playing strip embraces Rugby League’s steep traditions, whilst continuing to represent the vibrancy of the Gold Coast. I'm confident it will be a real hit with the Club’s fans," said Brant.
Sounds great! Embracing steep traditions!

I'm feeling white and gold chevrons on a beautiful pacific blue background. :thumbsup:

Away jersey blue and gold chevrons on a white strip.

Can't wait! I'm gonna start saving my dollars in anticipation! :D

Squinter98
01-11-13, 01:07 PM
Possible Nines?
http://i.imgur.com/pRX5m9i.png?1?6190

DIEHARD
01-11-13, 01:37 PM
I am loving this! Well done BLK! Maybe just maybe my nearly ten year fantasy of a Gold Coast team with a chevron will be a reality. And I'm glad many people share my affection.

Love that jersey Squinter. Hope they do a Nines jersey!

DIEHARD
01-11-13, 01:37 PM
Most keenly anticipated jersey launch since the original. This is a Titans reboot!

C-Whiz
01-11-13, 03:15 PM
Possible Nines?
http://i.imgur.com/pRX5m9i.png?1?6190Id spend hard-earned on a Titans jersey like this. :thumbsup:

Skyfire
01-11-13, 06:06 PM
Good call on the date hail sezer. BLK didnt waste anytime.

I want to see them now!

david may
02-11-13, 12:24 AM
My guess is that our contract expires with adidas on October 31st as that is when the NRL year ticks over.

So in the next few days I'm hoping it will be released.

This.

Cue press release.

K2G
02-11-13, 01:16 AM
This.

Cue press release.

The ghost of the titans msg boards returns!! Any chance of you getting a seat on the board Dave :D ? Or atleast getting involved with the club in some capacity down the track? There are a few vacant positions there I hear?! Your stay was far too brief...

As for the jerseys, i can't wait for the unveil. I will buy either way, but I hope the helmet/sword motif is subtle

Squinter98
06-11-13, 01:30 PM
@GCTitans
Hi there, yes our new jerseys will be available for Christmas. Keep an eye on our website for more info in the coming weeks.
12:22pm - 6 Nov 13

Geeman
06-11-13, 04:29 PM
I just went to have a look on the Titans web shop, and the site isn't going to be up for another 3 1/2 weeks...

Jonno12
09-11-13, 08:58 PM
Possible home and away jersey ideas made using the BLK jersey designer. This was the only template they had with the chevron.

http://s22.postimg.org/43aqmw7fl/Screen_Shot_2013_11_03_at_4_18_23_PM.pnghttp://s15.postimg.org/3svf454uz/Screen_Shot_2013_11_03_at_4_11_20_PM.png

DIEHARD
09-11-13, 10:49 PM
Welcome to the forum Jonno!

These designs look great too, it's really a return to our original focus of light blue, which judging by comments here, would be welcome.

Im pleased to have another jersey nerd on board!

Titanic
10-11-13, 11:38 PM
http://i818.photobucket.com/albums/zz106/ardeecee/jersey_zps21f8e0ce.png

Please excuse my lack of skill but I would prefer something more basic like this with the darker blue for shorts and the current socks.http://s818.photobucket.com/user/ardeecee/media/jersey_zps21f8e0ce.png.html?filters[user]=138172619&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

gothabull
10-11-13, 11:44 PM
That looks great titanic

gothabull
10-11-13, 11:47 PM
Also love the nines

DavidBouveng
11-11-13, 02:57 PM
I agree the darker blue gives great contrast, especially on the shorts.

Here's hoping.

DIEHARD
11-11-13, 03:27 PM
I like it Titanic. It's different to what alot of us have been fantasising about but still quality. I like simple designs. Only thing I'd suggest is perhaps a white or gold band separating the dark blue from the light blue.

I really agree with your simplistic approach. We have great colours.

TITAN PETE
11-11-13, 03:48 PM
I want to see a jersey with our colours but leave the Swords & Helmets for something else

C-Whiz
11-11-13, 04:22 PM

Please excuse my lack of skill but I would prefer something more basic like this with the darker blue for shorts and the current socks.http://s818.photobucket.com/user/ardeecee/media/jersey_zps21f8e0ce.png.html?filters[user]=138172619&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

I like it Titanic. It's different to what alot of us have been fantasising about but still quality. I like simple designs. Only thing I'd suggest is perhaps a white or gold band separating the dark blue from the light blue.

I really agree with your simplistic approach. We have great colours.

I want to see a jersey with our colours but leave the Swords & Helmets for something elseCan anyone throw a gold chevron on this jersey to seperate the two blues? Or run a gold/white band around the middle to seperate them? Maybe like the Eels used to have, a few thin stripes around the middle.

Agree with others that simplicity with our colours is the best option.

DIEHARD
11-11-13, 06:35 PM
I want to see a jersey with our colours but leave the Swords & Helmets for something else

Yea... Like t shirts for kids.

Jonno12
11-11-13, 06:51 PM
Another Nines idea

http://s18.postimg.org/n1rkrdgux/Screen_Shot_2013_11_04_at_8_43_30_PM.png

TITAN FAN
12-11-13, 01:01 PM

TITAN FAN
12-11-13, 01:04 PM
I kind of like the Titanic idea
The darker blue looks sharp

Hail Sezer
13-11-13, 09:42 AM
Last year's jersey was released on the 14th of December.

Just quietly I hope we don't have to wait until then to see the 2014 jersey. I have a feeling we might though, or at least until all the players are back from the World Cup.

DIEHARD
13-11-13, 10:58 AM
Another Nines idea

http://s18.postimg.org/n1rkrdgux/Screen_Shot_2013_11_04_at_8_43_30_PM.png

I like this. I always imagined we'd have beach themed jerseys. I know we had a pretty cool wavey training jersey a few years back. I'd prefer some beach themes over the sword patterns at the moment.

Blade07
15-11-13, 11:21 PM
Any news on our jersey want one for Christmas

DIEHARD
16-11-13, 06:43 AM
We really are missing out on opportunities if we dont release in November, December is too late.

hammer
16-11-13, 07:03 AM
How many clubs are left to announce their jersey lineups for 2014? We are the last QLD club to do so!

Toads
16-11-13, 09:03 AM
We really are missing out on opportunities if we dont release in November, December is too late.

It sure is. Most people have either spent their money, or have intentions of spending it elsewhere for Christmas.

Then again, they might have a similar strategy as last year. Where a limited number of jerseys were supplied. Once they went, that was it.

One thing for sure, we'll never know the truth about it all. As last year, I was spun a yarn that more were to be supplied, but they never made it to stores.

Blade07
16-11-13, 01:03 PM
Anyone play rugby league live 2 or is getting World Cup edition

DIEHARD
16-11-13, 01:15 PM
Anyone play rugby league live 2 or is getting World Cup edition

What platform is it on?

Blade07
16-11-13, 04:33 PM
I have xbox360

Dopamine
16-11-13, 07:32 PM
How many clubs are left to announce their jersey lineups for 2014? We are the last QLD club to do so!

Pretty sure all clubs have shown most of their Jersey's for next year except for us.. there's even a few clubs showing off their 9's jersey!!

Ours better be worth the wait....

Hail Sezer
16-11-13, 07:43 PM
Just looked on goodscore. No jersey image posted yet but I do have news..

They have listed the following:

2014 Home Jersey
2014 Away Jersey

and...

2014 Heritage Jersey

DavidBouveng
16-11-13, 07:55 PM
I'm as impatient as the next guy,

But are many clubs who have announced there new jerseys changed suppliers like we have?

That must add a bit of time, although i still think December is too late.

Blade07
17-11-13, 12:04 AM
I hope we go back to that legendary heritage jersey plz plZ plz

Dopamine
17-11-13, 12:43 PM
I hope we go back to that legendary heritage jersey plz plZ plz

I actually hope they do something different and choose a heritage jersey from one of our old teams like the giants, chargers or seagulls but put a titans badge on it

a flash of gordon
17-11-13, 02:11 PM
Is this serious or just hype?
http://www.leagueandlegends.com.au/product-search-results/gold-coast-titans-2014-home-jersey

Hail Sezer
17-11-13, 02:23 PM
http://www.leagueandlegends.com.au/product-search-results/gold-coast-titans-2014-home-jersey

Lol that's hammers design. Its posted in this thread

hammer
17-11-13, 05:17 PM

Yes...that is one of the many designs I mucked around with!
Just goes to show when you nothing to promote (that is we haven't announced our designs yet) then you will grab a design from anywhere...including this forum!

I am waiting like everyone else for next year's design...fingers crossed it will be released this week!

TITAN PETE
17-11-13, 06:15 PM

I like it

I would prefer that to any of the Sword carrying designs we've had in the past

Hail Sezer
17-11-13, 06:23 PM
I like it

I would prefer that to any of the Sword carrying designs we've had in the past

me too. It'd be my fave of all the mockups personally.

C-Whiz
18-11-13, 08:11 AM
Good morning peeps,

thoughts???

http://www.peterwynnscore.com.au/index.php/jerseys/2014-mens/titans-2014-home-jersey.html

Not quite what i was hoping for but better than the helmet uterus design IMO.

Not sure if this is what it is going to be, but closest I've seen to a promoted product with all the sponsorship in place, and it has the 2014 NRL logo.

C-Whiz
18-11-13, 08:15 AM
This. Thoughts???

It looks like it's a sewn/embroided jersey, so not just a design on a computer template.

I'll buy one.
http://www.peterwynnscore.com.au/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/t/i/titans_2014_home_jersey.jpg

http://www.peterwynnscore.com.au/index.php/jerseys/2014-mens/titans-2014-home-jersey.html

ps. sorry about the sizing, but it shows the stitching and embroidery really well.

Maye someone can re-size the image to fit the screen. Cheers.

DavidBouveng
18-11-13, 08:38 AM
Jeezuz... Hammer was effing close.

Nice find whiz

TITAN PETE
18-11-13, 08:40 AM
I like it about time we got away from Swords & Helmets

hammer
18-11-13, 08:57 AM
I like it...simplistic, utilises our colours with the dominate colour being our blue and pays respect to the game's history...ticks all the boxes for me!
I can see a stadium filled with our colour blue as opposed to colour palette we have now!

Toads
18-11-13, 08:58 AM
Can you source a larger picture, C-Whiz. I just can't quite make out the weave pattern of the material used..

The colours look a little washed out, but that could be due to the picture of it. Apart from that, I can't fault the design. ****s all over last years jersey, that's for sure.

EDIT

Firefox users can right-click on picture, then left-click 'View Image' and it'll resize it to fit in browser. :)

EDIT EDIT: after looking at the stripes on the sleeves, it seems it might give us a good indication to what the Heritage Jersey might look like (if it gets released). Should be a winner like our previous Heritage Jerseys. :)

DavidBouveng
18-11-13, 09:10 AM
Can't believe hail sezer slept on this. He's been on the hunt for this for Monhs and whizzer has pipped him.

He will be filthy.

Hail Sezer
18-11-13, 09:14 AM
Can't believe hail sezer slept on this. He's been on the hunt for this for Monhs and whizzer has pipped him.

He will be filthy.

Hahaha sup man..I'm lurkin'. Good find C Whiz!

I like it. will be buying one. This is a design we can build off long term.

Mr Stupid
18-11-13, 09:41 AM
I don't like the white panel and white on sleeves. Just makes a bit too busy. but otherwise pretty good.

DIEHARD
18-11-13, 10:36 AM
I love it! It does tick all the boxes. We had the shade of blue we want. We have a chevron. It's a classy jersey. It looks like a Rugby League jersey. It's the best jersey we have ever had and I hope we never go back.

I like the stripes on the shoulders as well. So are these for sale now? I must get one.

Well done David May. Now we have great colours, logo, name, stadium and jersey. I was not a fan of our primary jerseys since the first jersey. I can't believe we don't have any helmets or swords! Thank god.

DIEHARD
18-11-13, 11:23 AM
I noticed this nice touch. The sleeves are a nod to our original jersey.

The stripes on the sleeves resemble the side panels on our original jersey.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/diehard2/sleeve_zps6eb6f5e2.jpg

TITAN PETE
18-11-13, 11:45 AM
I love it! It does tick all the boxes. We had the shade of blue we want. We have a chevron. It's a classy jersey. It looks like a Rugby League jersey. It's the best jersey we have ever had and I hope we never go back.

I like the stripes on the shoulders as well. So are these for sale now? I must get one.

Well done David May. Now we have great colours, logo, name, stadium and jersey. I was not a fan of our primary jerseys since the first jersey. I can't believe we don't have any helmets or swords! Thank god.

Another big Shout out to David, great job mate even after your exit the changes are still shining through :thumbsup:

Spot on Brad it looks like a Rugby League Jersey can't wait to see the away strip & Heritage which i'm told are both better looking than this one :fist:

A new members only online store will be opened in December which is something we have never had :salute:

DIEHARD
18-11-13, 11:52 AM
What is the benefit of a members only online store over a highly functional, accessible and well stocked public one? Shouldnt the goal be getting as much Titans gear out there as possible?

Toads
18-11-13, 12:05 PM
Well, if the Shops track record is anything to go by. They'll only carry enough stock to cater for "Members Only" anyway. No great loss to me, as I've been sourcing my Titans gear from elsewhere for some time now. It's not a the option that I prefer as I wanted to support the Official Store every way I could, but it's a case of the Store never having what I wanted on the shelves in the first place. Makes it hard to support a dysfunctional business.. :shrugs:

Skyfire
18-11-13, 12:06 PM
Oh thank you! I love it, well done Mr May.

C-Whiz
18-11-13, 02:57 PM
Can you source a larger picture, C-Whiz. I just can't quite make out the weave pattern of the material used..Big news deserves a big picture mate! :D

Like I said, if someone can resize it, that is fine by me.

Didn't want to waste time messing around, had to get it up before it was yesterdays news. :D

C-Whiz
18-11-13, 03:00 PM
From what I got out of the fans jersey design thingymajig, it definitely looks like someone was listening, because it's probably exactly what I took away from the meeting, which was back to basics, use the beautiful colours we have, keep it simple, and a lot of people wanted a chevron. :salute:

Can't wait to see away and heritage now. :thumbsup:

DIEHARD
18-11-13, 03:10 PM
Trust me this jersey will command respect by other NRL club supporters. As C Whiz says, many Titans fans wanted it and Im glad that was the case. Cause I've been wanting a chevron since 2005. It will really enhance the Titans brand.

Now we need to enshrine it into our heritage. Id also like to see the sleeve stripes part of our brand as well.

DIEHARD
18-11-13, 03:15 PM
Can you source a larger picture, C-Whiz. I just can't quite make out the weave pattern of the material used..

I laughed out loud. :laugh:

Here is a resized image, the more pictures of this beauty the better.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/diehard2/titans_2014_home_jerseysmall_zps2eb5498f.jpg

It's going to look fantastic on supporters and players. I'm excited!

Coaster
18-11-13, 03:26 PM
Great looking jersey.

reminds me of the norths devils old jersey

Hail Sezer
18-11-13, 03:59 PM
General consensus on the interwebs is that it is the best home jersey we have ever had. Can't wait to see what it looks like on a player.

I don't think DT should be the model for it again, just quietly lol

DavidBouveng
18-11-13, 04:04 PM
This is the one I would have liked as a signed jersey!

Hail Sezer
18-11-13, 04:05 PM
This is the one I would have liked as a signed jersey!

Beggars can't be chooses brah ;)

Bayside Titan
18-11-13, 04:43 PM
Great looking Jersey...poor form from the club in not sending out a Media release that gets emailed to the members....

Tamwelg
18-11-13, 05:14 PM
I've had confirmation it's the real deal, but everyone had worked that out any way. I love it. Good find Whiz.

Bayside it wasn't meant to he released or available anywhere yet.

Hail Sezer
18-11-13, 05:19 PM
I've had confirmation it's the real deal, but everyone had worked that out any way. I love it. Good find Whiz.

Bayside it wasn't meant to he released or available anywhere yet.

Good to get the confirmation. When is the official release?

Blade07
18-11-13, 05:26 PM
Found my Christmas present how come the peterwaynescore site won't work now

Hail Sezer
18-11-13, 05:40 PM

Because it wasn't supposed to be released yet mate. They would've got told off

C-Whiz
18-11-13, 05:40 PM
0715am today mate. :D

C-Whiz
18-11-13, 05:43 PM

Because it wasn't supposed to be released yet mate. They would've got told off
Ooops.......

Sorry Peter Wynn. Forum rules made me provide the link... :?)

I shoulda pretended I had the inside word about it. ;)

Hail Sezer
18-11-13, 05:43 PM
0715am today mate. :D

Haha mate your find has taking the interwebs by storm. It's everywhere now!

TITAN PETE
18-11-13, 05:45 PM

I was told not for another 2 weeks, may have something to do with Bird & Myles but I'm just guessing

C-Whiz
18-11-13, 05:49 PM
General consensus on the interwebs is that it is the best home jersey we have ever had. Is our forum getting any props for posting it first?

Hail Sezer
18-11-13, 05:51 PM
I was told not for another 2 weeks, may have something to do with Bird & Myles but I'm just guessing

2 weeks? dam. Hopefully this leak will hurry it up.

Is our forum getting any props for posting it first?

Don't worry mate I'm sure to point the credit in the right direction where I can ;)

DIEHARD
18-11-13, 05:55 PM
Devastated that my Titans jersey design didn't make it...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/diehard2/ULTIMATETITANSJERSEU_zps21930f0f.jpg

hammer
18-11-13, 06:17 PM
Is our forum getting any props for posting it first?

I bet it was like Xmas morning for you C-Whiz when you found this absolute gem on the internet this morning! No doubt someone is getting a spanking for this stuff-up but nonetheless it has made my day!

I believe it is a fantastic improvement on what we have had to endure this year and I would be proud to add this jersey to the growing number of Titan's jersey...unlike the 2013 version.

Although I am very happy about this design...I am even happier about the process the Titans undertook to get this design...the Titans management deserve a BIG wrap for consulting (albeit a target group), listening to the ideas and concepts that were put forward and utilising this knowledge to come up with a design from what I have already seen is widely applauded on league forums!

Might just be the right time to renew my membership! :thumbsup:

hammer
18-11-13, 06:56 PM
http://s23.postimg.org/b9ylq09ff/43105203.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
photo hosting sites (http://postimage.org/)

Make sure you're specific when placing your order!

C-Whiz
18-11-13, 07:01 PM
2 weeks? dam. Hopefully this leak will hurry it up.
Don't worry mate I'm sure to point the credit in the right direction where I can ;)Haha, you got me! :D
Nah, honestly, it's a good way to get more fresh blood to come and have a sniff around the forum.

Devastated that my Titans jersey design didn't make it...I know, a home/away/heritage jersey all rolled into one great big mess of offensiveness. :surprise:
Shoulda put a chevron on it! :thumbsup:

I bet it was like Xmas morning for you C-Whiz when you found this absolute gem on the internet this morning! No doubt someone is getting a spanking for this stuff-up but nonetheless it has made my day!And honestly, I really wish I didn't post the link, because I just assumed it was about to be launched today. That's why I was so keen to get it up early, I figured by 9am it would be old news.

but yeah, when i saw it I thought "holy crap, this looks like the real deal..." and immediately logged on, click, copy, paste... :laugh:

DIEHARD
18-11-13, 07:27 PM
You did the right thing. Once it's out there, it's out there. And I'm glad we saw it first.

kioli
18-11-13, 08:25 PM
This. Thoughts???

It looks like it's a sewn/embroided jersey, so not just a design on a computer template.

I'll buy one.
[---IMG]http://www.peterwynnscore.com.au/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/t/i/titans_2014_home_jersey.jpg[/IMG]

ps. sorry about the sizing, but it shows the stitching and embroidery really well.

Love it! Will be the first jersey I've purchased for a while...

Titanic
18-11-13, 10:46 PM
Much better than last year's disgrace but would have liked some contrasting deeper blue in it … a little insipid imho but passable.

a_guest
19-11-13, 01:40 AM
Love it, love it, love it!!!

Our best home jersey yet.

Dopamine
19-11-13, 07:43 AM
Think Im in Love! :drool:

Blade07
19-11-13, 09:25 AM
I really want to see the other jerseys away heritage and 9s

Bayside Titan
19-11-13, 09:46 AM
Showed my 2 boys last night and they wanted to go to the shops and get a Jersey " Right now Daddy "...so the jersey meet the kids tick of approval....

DIEHARD
19-11-13, 09:48 AM
Showed my 2 boys last night and they wanted to go to the shops and get a Jersey " Right now Daddy "...so the jersey meet the kids tick of approval....

I'm excited to hear that. Passing the kids test is vital!

lonegull
19-11-13, 09:52 AM
great design, will be definately purchasing for myself and kids, like the blend of colours and the chevron :banana:

Bayside Titan
19-11-13, 11:38 AM
I'm excited to hear that. Passing the kids test is vital!
agreed...they didnt like the past few....I have the first Jersey that the Titans played in and they loved that one as well..

Skyfire
19-11-13, 12:20 PM
When will these kits become available?

Geeman
19-11-13, 03:59 PM
Devastated that my Titans jersey design didn't make it...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/diehard2/ULTIMATETITANSJERSEU_zps21930f0f.jpg

They haven't released the heritage jersey yet, you could yet get your wish...
:thumbsup:

TITAN PETE
19-11-13, 05:12 PM
They haven't released the heritage jersey yet, you could yet get your wish...
:thumbsup:

Thankfully i have seen it & this vomit design isn't the Heritage jersey :D

Titanic
19-11-13, 06:59 PM
I love Diehard's design, particularly the peeping turtle Titans logo.

Dopamine
19-11-13, 07:51 PM
Thankfully i have seen it & this vomit design isn't the Heritage jersey :D

Hey Pete can u give us a idea of what the heritage is going to look like??

TITAN PETE
20-11-13, 08:58 AM
Hey Pete can u give us a idea of what the heritage is going to look like??

Do u like Seagulls strip ;)

Dopamine
20-11-13, 10:26 AM
Cheers Pete, your effin legend! Looks like im buying a few jerseys this year!!

DIEHARD
20-11-13, 10:30 AM
At least we will have quite a few jerseys to enjoy at the launch.

Titanic
20-11-13, 10:48 AM
At least we will have quite a few jerseys to enjoy at the launch.
You can only wear one at a time ;)

Jonno12
20-11-13, 06:30 PM
Legit images from Goodscore.com.au with our whole new range on their website.

http://s17.postimg.org/liqwltzwv/Gold_Coast_Titans_2014_Heritage_Jersey.jpg

http://s24.postimg.org/7m6ej6j5h/Gold_Coast_Titans_2014_Away_Jersey.jpg

http://s23.postimg.org/418oupb7f/Gold_Coast_Titans_2014_Home_Jersey.jpg

DIEHARD
20-11-13, 06:36 PM
Holy crap. Titans pulled off an amazing away strip. Which IMO we never really have. But many clubs struggle. It's beautiful. White but with ample portions of blue. Gorgeous.

And the heritage is classy!

We have chevrons and butchers stripes. Traditionalism has finally hit the Titans. Love them all!

DIEHARD
20-11-13, 06:37 PM
Well done for posting this for us jonno12!

lonegull
20-11-13, 06:40 PM
Looks like I will be purchasing all 3

DIEHARD
20-11-13, 06:45 PM
Well done to David May for crowd sourcing the jersey design with the fans. It's a smash hit.

Jonno12
20-11-13, 06:58 PM
Well done for posting this for us jonno12!

Haha no worries.

Seriously considering buying 2 out of 3 but if I had to choose 1 I think I would go the away jersey!

DIEHARD
20-11-13, 07:03 PM
Haha no worries.

Seriously considering buying 2 out of 3 but if I had to choose 1 I think I would go the away jersey!

Yea the Away looks great. Lately I've become very fond of wearing the 2007 away jersey. Just cause it's a bit different. So this 2014 Away model looks great.

kioli
20-11-13, 07:06 PM
Very nice set of jerseys! Now let's just hope that they all sell like hot cakes so the club is encouraged to stick with them.

Toads
20-11-13, 07:49 PM
Home 'n Heritage Jerseys definitely on my shopping list. :)

Hail Sezer
20-11-13, 07:57 PM
Theyre awesome!! Couldn't be happier. In terms of design..away would be my fave tbh. Very happy. Might have to go get a membership..

DavidBouveng
20-11-13, 08:09 PM
Yeah great set guys, could see myself getting all three. Hopefully we keep these for a few years and I'll get one per year.

Prolly get the heritage first if possible,

I've always been a fan of white strips as they look good with jeans and you can wear them out and about without looking too naff.

DavidBouveng
20-11-13, 08:11 PM
I also think the dark blue strip on the side was under appreciated on the original pic we saw. Gives a glimpse of what the shorts may be like. The blue will very likely run into them

DavidBouveng
20-11-13, 08:22 PM
Also, now might be an appropriate time to ask how long Hammer has worked for Kooga/BLk?

Hail Sezer
20-11-13, 08:53 PM
Also, now might be an appropriate time to ask how long Hammer has worked for Kooga/BLk?

So much this haha

hammer
20-11-13, 09:14 PM

I can assure everyone I have never worked for Kooga/BLK...nor do I intend to!
However, that being said I was vocal at the Member's Forum about the 2013 design and particular the process surrounding it.
I was one of the attendees at a meeting to give feedback on possible designs for 2014 and I did provide some designs afterwards that I had played around with...nothing different to what I have already shared on this forum!
I had some particular beliefs about what should be in a design and had some strong logical reasons why I thought these should be included.
I have purchased most jerseys since inception except for this year's version.
Basically I was just really determined to have a say after this year's debacle...there are some strong similarities in couple of designs I played with and if I had an influence then I am flattered that my voice was heard.

Jonno12
20-11-13, 09:20 PM
I also think the dark blue strip on the side was under appreciated on the original pic we saw. Gives a glimpse of what the shorts may be like. The blue will very likely run into them

Yeah home shorts are light blue again with the dark blue running off the jersey down the side. Home socks are white.

Hail Sezer
20-11-13, 09:48 PM
Full range viewable here:
http://www.goodscore.com.au/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=titans+2014&osCsid=a1974f54e4e50664937df3a96b2e4f1b&x=8&y=6

teke
20-11-13, 09:51 PM
I've always been a fan of white strips as they look good with jeans and you can wear them out and about without looking too naff.:laugh:

I actually said this to a mate the other day

DIEHARD
20-11-13, 09:54 PM
You did a fantastic job representing us hammer!

C-Whiz
20-11-13, 10:51 PM
Full range viewable here:
http://www.goodscore.com.au/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=titans+2014&osCsid=a1974f54e4e50664937df3a96b2e4f1b&x=8&y=6$140 seems like a good price for official merch.

well, compared to the $180 it normally is.

DavidBouveng
20-11-13, 11:03 PM
I used to pay 90 when it was available at normal sports retailers.

This has been the only down side to the new supplier for me

Blade07
20-11-13, 11:24 PM
Did u see the training jersey on goodscore the second page

Titanic
20-11-13, 11:56 PM
Yes that was the reason I wasn't over enamoured but the dark blue on the sides sets it off and I like it a lot.

DIEHARD
20-11-13, 11:56 PM
Sand looks good on the training gear. A very under used alternate colour of ours. Very unique as well.

hammer
24-11-13, 08:11 PM
http://s22.postimg.org/ojogq196p/Screen_Shot_2013_11_24_at_7_06_29_pm.png (http://postimage.org/)
take a screenshot (http://postimage.org/app.php)

From this post I believe these must be on shelves already!

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=426393&page=69

DIEHARD
24-11-13, 08:46 PM
Is League of Legends legit? I didn't know it was a real store.

Titanic
25-11-13, 01:46 PM
http://www.leagueandlegends.com.au/assets/ProductImages/_resampled/SetWidth320-TitansJerseyTemplate002.jpg
This one from League&Legends is not exactly the same as the one posted earlier.

Jonno12
30-11-13, 07:21 PM
Are we expecting all the new gear and jerseys to be up on the new teamstore tomorrow?

Hail Sezer
01-12-13, 12:41 AM
Are we expecting all the new gear and jerseys to be up on the new teamstore tomorrow?

True...store goes live tomorrow!!

hammer
01-12-13, 08:47 AM
Was reading a "Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos Anything" thread on the league unlimited forum when I came across this posting about a person who is doing mock ups of teams in gridiron gear.
His site is: https://www.facebook.com/parallelnrl

http://s21.postimg.org/yws1c66qf/Screen_Shot_2013_12_01_at_7_41_39_am.png (http://postimg.org/image/fexdw89sj/full/)
free image hosting (http://postimage.org/)

hammer
01-12-13, 08:50 AM
And another one!

http://s30.postimg.org/fpsi5dbh9/Screen_Shot_2013_12_01_at_7_48_16_am.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/fpsi5dbh9/)

Hail Sezer
01-12-13, 10:05 AM
Well atleast my expectations weren't too high.

http://s29.postimg.org/43c2f8fo7/lol.png

Jonno12
01-12-13, 12:06 PM

The countdown would of finished at 12 for you and it only just finished at 12 for me in NSW so i'd say in an hour at midday QLD time something should happen…

Hail Sezer
01-12-13, 12:09 PM
The countdown would of finished at 12 for you and it only just finished at 12 for me in NSW so i'd say in an hour at midday QLD time something should happen…

Good point mate. Hopefully

hammer
01-12-13, 01:05 PM
Hmm...a little bit of an anti-climax!

hammer
01-12-13, 01:08 PM
A bit of a contradiction there!

http://s10.postimg.org/5np67h22x/Screen_Shot_2013_12_01_at_12_05_47_pm.png (http://postimg.org/image/i2by7stl1/full/)
how to print screen on pc (http://postimage.org/app.php)

Hail Sezer
01-12-13, 01:10 PM
WE ARE FINISHED

...JK, STILL UPDATING

What's the point in having a countdown if nothing happens at the end of it?

Toads
01-12-13, 01:30 PM
Just another half-****d effort from within another department of the establishment. Looking forward to the day when they can silence me by being efficient..

Titanic
01-12-13, 11:57 PM
Just another half-****d effort from within another department of the establishment. Looking forward to the day when they can silence me by being efficient..
No my friend, let the debate rage on :)

C-Whiz
02-12-13, 08:16 AM
A bit of a contradiction there!

http://s10.postimg.org/5np67h22x/Screen_Shot_2013_12_01_at_12_05_47_pm.png (http://postimg.org/image/i2by7stl1/full/)
how to print screen on pc (http://postimage.org/app.php)another embarrassment by the club and another total let-down for the fans who wait patiently.... :nope:

C-Whiz
02-12-13, 08:20 AM
And another one!

http://s30.postimg.org/fpsi5dbh9/Screen_Shot_2013_12_01_at_7_48_16_am.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/fpsi5dbh9/)I'd buy that helmet. Thats pretty cool. :thumbsup:
Actually, I meant the blue one with the gold cage. Thats probably my favourite.

toddythetitan
02-12-13, 12:09 PM
Any body in the know about when the shop will be open

C-Whiz
02-12-13, 06:49 PM
Any body in the know about when the shop will be open
Mate, I would say that even those in the know, don't know.
If they did, they wouldn't have had a countdown timer to nothing....

Jonno12
02-12-13, 07:23 PM
Mate, I would say that even those in the know, don't know.
If they did, they wouldn't have had a countdown timer to nothing....

True.. Ive sent emails trying to find out how long it will be but no reply. I'd say they have no idea.

Skyfire
02-12-13, 07:33 PM

AHHAHAHAHAHA

hammer
03-12-13, 06:44 PM
Jersey being released this Friday!

DIEHARD
03-12-13, 06:56 PM
I hope they have plenty of stock in the lead up to Christmas. Exciting to see it for real.

Geeman
04-12-13, 05:25 PM
Jersey being released this Friday!

Hope that's not based on the same countdown timer they used for the online shop... :?)

C-Whiz
05-12-13, 07:01 PM
Okay, there is a new countdown timer, and apparently it is counting down to this....

Dear ,

Join us tomorrow morning at Surfers Paradise beach for the spectacular unveiling of the club’s new BLK 2014 home and away jerseys.

As the name of the jersey manufacturer suggests, Titans will go Beyond Limits Known in order to reveal the uniquely designed playing strips for 2014 in what marks the start of the iSelect Titans’ new five-year partnership with BLK. http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee155/c-whiz/2014JerseyLaunch_Social_zps19086418.jpg (http://s231.photobucket.com/user/c-whiz/media/2014JerseyLaunch_Social_zps19086418.jpg.html)

C-Whiz
05-12-13, 07:02 PM
I'm thinking helicopter flying past with jersey banner. :thumbsup:

lonegull
05-12-13, 07:20 PM
Players skydiving in wearing the new jerseys

hammer
05-12-13, 07:23 PM
What are the odds on a surprise jersey being revealed? Perhaps a Women in League jersey or something similar! With BLK being a local company it is a possibility.

Jonno12
05-12-13, 07:54 PM
What are the odds on a surprise jersey being revealed? Perhaps a Women in League jersey or something similar! With BLK being a local company it is a possibility.

Reckon we might have a Nines jersey?

DIEHARD
06-12-13, 12:00 AM
Glad this is early in the morning. Pics will be at hand soon!

toddythetitan
06-12-13, 08:11 AM
Hey guys just randomly checked the website countdown clock and now it says 2 hours to go!! But dont get ya hopes up :)

Squinter98
06-12-13, 10:16 AM
Finally. The store is open

DavidBouveng
06-12-13, 10:30 AM
Was there a link earlier in thread?

I'm driving and it's tricky to scroll

Squinter98
06-12-13, 10:58 AM
Was there a link earlier in thread?

I'm driving and it's tricky to scroll

http://shop.titans.com.au/

kioli
06-12-13, 11:26 AM
http://staticnrl.sportalhosting.com/site/_content/LeadImage/00108737-image.jpg
http://staticnrl.sportalhosting.com/site/_content/LeadImage/00108758-leadimage.jpg

iSelect Gold Coast Titans stars Will Zillman, Ashley Harrison and Aidan Sezer today skydived onto Surfers Paradise beach in a spectacular unveiling of the club’s sleek new BLK home and away jerseys for 2014.
As the name of the jersey manufacturer suggests, the trio literally went to Beyond Limits Known thanks to the Australian Parachute Federation in order to reveal the uniquely designed playing strips for 2014 in what marks the start of the iSelect Titans’ new five-year partnership with BLK.
The unveiling of the jerseys coincided with today’s launch of the club’s official online shop the Titans Team Store – where Titans Members can pre-order the 2014 jerseys at a special discounted price of $99.95 for a limited time, which is a $30 discount on the recommended retail price of $129.95.
The jerseys can also be purchased at the discounted price through the Titans Merchandise Store at Pacific Fair with pre-orders being taken from today in order to arrive before Christmas.
The new jerseys have been created in BLK’s newly formulated Exotek fabric, which has been designed and developed exclusively by BLK to enhance athlete performance. Exotek is the strongest, lightest, most breathable fabric ever utilized by BLK.
BLK presented over 30 jersey designs to the Titans and worked closely with the club and its fans throughout this process. The new design was chosen due to its simplicity based on a more traditional look, which allows the colours to really stand out.
The iSelect Titans’ original iconic colours remain, representing the Gold Coast lifestyle of surf (light blue), sun (gold) and sand (white).
Other features of the new jerseys are:
- Lycra underarm gusset which allows more stretch and movement
- Lycra neck that fits the player better
- Internal lycra band in sleeve for stretch around the arms
- Internal gel waistband hem which prevents the jersey from riding up
- Herringbone back neck tape which provides reinforced strength
BLK Chief Executive Officer Tyron Brant said it was pleasing to reveal the new jerseys after many months of design and consultation with the Titans.
"We consulted a wide range of players, officials and fans during the design process and on their advice, coupled with the skills of the BLK design team, we are confident the new playing strip embraces Rugby League’s steep traditions, whilst continuing to represent the vibrancy of the Gold Coast. I'm confident it will be a real hit with the Club’s fans," said Brant.
iSelect Titans Chief Executive Officer Graham Annesley said the jersey marked the start of exciting times ahead for the club’s members and fans.
“It’s an exciting day for Titans members and fans with a boldly designed new jersey to mark the start of what we all hope will be a season to remember in 2014,’’ said Annesley.
“With the draw released this week and our new jersey unveiled, there’s so much for Titans fans to look forward to next season.
“I know the players have been training hard since the start of November and we are all determined to raise the bar on and off the field in 2014.’’

http://www.titans.com.au/news-display/Titans-unveil-sleek-new-2014-jerseys/88368

http://a248.e.akamai.net/origin-cdn.volusion.com/khfpj.jervn/v/vspfiles/photos/GTJR302BLU-2T.jpg?1386105930
http://a248.e.akamai.net/origin-cdn.volusion.com/khfpj.jervn/v/vspfiles/photos/GTJR303WHT-2.jpg?1386105006

kioli
06-12-13, 11:30 AM
And the shorts from the new Teamstore

http://shop.titans.com.au/product-p/gtsh300blu.htm

http://a248.e.akamai.net/origin-cdn.volusion.com/khfpj.jervn/v/vspfiles/photos/GTSH300BLU-3T.jpg?1385593670

TITAN PETE
06-12-13, 12:00 PM
Titans unveil sleek new 2014 jerseys

iSelect Gold Coast Titans stars Will Zillman, Ashley Harrison and Aidan Sezer today skydived onto Surfers Paradise beach in a spectacular unveiling of the club’s sleek new BLK home and away jerseys for 2014.

As the name of the jersey manufacturer suggests, the trio literally went to Beyond Limits Known in order to reveal the uniquely designed playing strips for 2014 in what marks the start of the iSelect Titans’ new five-year partnership with BLK. Click here to read more about the jersey launch.

The unveiling of the jerseys coincided with today’s launch of the Titans Team Store. It’s our Official Online Shop where you can buy all of your Titans supporters gear. As a valued member of the iSelect Titans you can pre-order your brand new 2014 jersey at the unbelievable price of $99.95....that’s a saving of $30 off the regular price. But be quick as stocks at this price are strictly limited and will not last.

Over the next few weeks you will notice that the number of items available for sale on the Titans Team Store will increase as the stocks arrive in-store, so don’t forget to check back regularly.

Simply use your log in details listed below to receive a 10% member discount on all your orders.

This jersey offer is exclusively available from:

Titans Team Store
Log on to shop.titans.com.au using your unique user name and password

PLUS receive FREE shipping on your order!

Titans Merchandise Store
Pacific Fair, QLD
(07) 5531 6497

TITAN PETE
06-12-13, 12:01 PM
Well done on the pricing of the jerseys for members :thumbsup:

C-Whiz
06-12-13, 12:04 PM
I'll pick up a new home jersey at that price. That's a great way to look after members. It's a win-win for the club and it's members. :thumbsup:

However, I think they screwed the pooch with the dark blue on the top of the away jersey. :nope:

C-Whiz
06-12-13, 12:05 PM
Players skydiving in wearing the new jerseysWell played. :thumbsup:

TITAN PETE
06-12-13, 12:07 PM
I'll pick up a new home jersey at that price. That's a great way to look after members. It's a win-win for the club and it's members. :thumbsup:

However, I think they screwed the pooch with the dark blue on the top of the away jersey. :nope:

I love the away strip , will be buying both :D