PDA

View Full Version : Another lurker taking the plunge

newshound
14-08-13, 01:10 AM
Hey all,
Another lurker here who decided to take the plunge.

To be honest I have been coming on and off to this site since 2006 - wanted to sign up sometimes just to have my say but opted against it because I didn't want to be seen as someone attempting to rock the boat.

Wanted to sign up late last year/earlier this year to have my say re: Scott Prince but once again bit my tongue. However this Monday's game against the Bulldogs made me want to truly come here and have my say - even if it isn't on the Titans website still hopefully player and officials read it.

You see I have gone to most Titans games down here in Sydney, been hard as I have a serious back injury which means sitting on those uncomfortable stadium chairs irritates it to the point I need to be sucking down the pain killers to get through the games, however I love the Titans.

I went to the game on Monday taking my sis-in-law who is a die hard Bulldogs supporter, and following the game while the Bulldogs team disappeared into the change rooms because it was too cold for them most of the Titans players came over to where the big huddle of Fans where and shook all of our hands, had a chat, took photos etc - to the point my sis-in-law was fuming at her Bulldogs calling them a disgrace and got in line to shake the hands of the Titans and tell them good game.

So looking at that, if the Titans players can come over and shake the hands of those of us who were there and thanked us for coming out the least I could do was take a couple minutes to sign up to this site, thank them for that, and start to show my support in other ways other than my tattoo and membership.

Toads
14-08-13, 11:32 AM
Good Onya, Mate. I know what it's like to suffer from chronic back pain 'n what a hassle it can be to get through at game. So to me, you've proven your worth to be a dedicated Titans Fan.

Welcome Aboard. :)

Griff0
14-08-13, 01:37 PM
Welcome mate.

and the sydeny crowed is growing

C-Whiz
17-08-13, 01:26 PM
G'day mate. WTTF.

Maybe we should get a "post your tattoo" thread going?