PDA

View Full Version : Be gentle I'm new.

gctitansoldier
15-07-13, 12:50 AM
Well I spotted a few comments on Twitter and thought I had better come and see what all the fuss is about.
Have been supporting Titans for many of years from finals to spoon.
Not happy with current events around the club. With the current squad of players we should be sitting in the top 4 with this run home.
Seeing some of the comments from members it is starting to worry me about the current situation.
After reading a few threads and posts you seem to be a very vocal and knowledgable forum so it will be good to converse and hear everyone's opinions.
Thanks to Administrators hard work in the resurrection of the old forum.
Congratulations. Job well done.

DIEHARD
15-07-13, 12:55 AM
Welcome aboard! Very pleased to have you with us. I've seen you heaps on twitter. I'm @diehardtitan

I think you'll have a good time and it will enhance your experience being a supporter.

gctitansoldier
15-07-13, 12:59 AM
Thanks Diehard for the welcome.
Looking forward to the experience. The forum members including yourself are a passionate group with a wealth of knowledge which is great to see.

Boofhead
15-07-13, 09:33 AM
I'm not a 'Fan' as a 'Fan' blows the hot air away until things cool down.

:thumbsup:

Welcome to the forums soldier.

Coaster
15-07-13, 01:48 PM
Welcome mate

Tamwelg
15-07-13, 02:02 PM
Welcome aboard.

Titanic
15-07-13, 05:08 PM
Soap box performances welcome :-)

Kazza
16-07-13, 07:53 AM
I'm new here too. Going to give the forum a bit if a go... Hi everyone!

Toads
16-07-13, 09:20 AM
Welcome aboard newcomers. :)

There's no need to fear the wrath from anyone here. Our comments might be a bit bold at times, but you get that when you're allowed to voice an opinion (within reason). ;)

Hail Sezer
16-07-13, 10:00 AM
Welcome erryone.

TITAN PETE
16-07-13, 12:33 PM
I'm new here too. Going to give the forum a bit if a go... Hi everyone!

I look forward to reading what u have to say here ;)

thelwall
16-07-13, 01:20 PM
love to hear from you all, its always great to hear the views of different people from different parts of australia and or the world........... i remember my first day hahaha newbies ;)