PDA

View Full Version : RL Comebacks

TITAN PETE
15-06-13, 11:16 PM
I just want to thank Coaster & also want to punch Shyte out of him for bringing up playing in the masters recently as I foolishly put my hand up tonight to play & at the age of 47 I loved every hit of it in Attack & Defense :D , Monday may be a different story when I can't get out of bed but tonight it was great to be alive :fist:

Toads
16-06-13, 03:03 PM
LOL. good effort, Pete. Onya Fella's. :thumbsup:

DIEHARD
16-06-13, 05:23 PM
Ah that is awesome! Rugby League needs to be for everyone and I wanna see a much greater focus on social and recreational rugby league.

Masters is awesome.

DIEHARD
18-06-13, 11:44 PM
How are you feeling now Pete?

Coaster
19-06-13, 04:24 PM
I just want to thank Coaster & also want to punch Shyte out of him for bringing up playing in the masters recently as I foolishly put my hand up tonight to play & at the age of 47 I loved every hit of it in Attack & Defense :D , Monday may be a different story when I can't get out of bed but tonight it was great to be alive :fist:

hahah what is this?

Where did you play?

Toads
19-06-13, 04:41 PM
Oh, 18th man then.. Propping the Bar up, making sure it didn't fall over?

TITAN PETE
19-06-13, 08:31 PM
hahah what is this?

Where did you play?

Saturday night at Mudgee v Currumbin Old Boys , quite a few of the boys were trying to prove to themselves that they should be playing NRL with the Big Shots :surprise: , was a lot of fun & only took 4 days for the pain to ease :?)

We had one of your Runaway Bay Old Boys playing with us , Paul Robinson 49 going on 15 :laugh: