PDA

View Full Version : Bailey says Titans can still improve

DIEHARD
04-06-13, 06:26 PM
Bailey says Titans can still improve

iSelect Titans forward Luke Bailey says his side still have improvement in them, despite two eye catching displays against both the Eels and Cowboys in recent weeks.

The Titans head into this weekend?s bye firmly entrenched in the top 6 at the halfway mark of the season, but Bailey says there is still more they can do.

Bailey led from the front against the Cowboys with the forward making 46 tackles, after playing for 75 minutes. And after his Origin like effort in Sunday?s game, Bailey hopes NSW can turn the tide in 2013, with the forward having been part of his states last series win, way back in 2005.

Titans TV caught up with Bailey to discuss this weekends game, and to view the video simply CLICK HERE (http://www.titans.com.au/news-display/titans/76311)

Titanic
04-06-13, 10:06 PM
You've just got to admire the guy ... even the referees let him touch them without a blink ... he did again last game :)

Smakked
04-06-13, 10:41 PM
He is playing unbelievably well, i really didnt think he would have that good of year but he proved me wrong.

The guy is a living legend of NRL

Toads
04-06-13, 11:50 PM
Considering how good his form is this year, after coming back from the injury last year. I wouldn't be too surprised if Bails takes his career into 2015. He might just be one of those blokes like Pedro who stretched his career a little longer than most players and get away with it. :)

Chaserz
08-06-13, 12:40 AM
The guy is a living legend of NRL

Amen. He's certainly fun to watch, really admire him :)!