PDA

View Full Version : Another Great Comeback

TITAN PETE
03-06-13, 01:31 AM
Sunday saw our under 20's with their 3rd come from behind win in the past 3 weeks :surprise:

I'll say it again something has happened with these boys the past 3 weeks they have fought hard to come from behind without throwing the towel in & amazingly enough are only 2 points out of the top 8 ...

A huge thanks has to go to our new assistant coach in Scotty Mahon who has been with the club for 3 weeks :rolleyes:

Hail Sezer
03-06-13, 08:32 AM
Sunday saw our under 20's with their 3rd come from behind win in the past 3 weeks :surprise:

I'll say it again something has happened with these boys the past 3 weeks they have fought hard to come from behind without throwing the towel in & amazingly enough are only 2 points out of the top 8 ...

A huge thanks has to go to our new assistant coach in Scotty Mahon who has been with the club for 3 weeks :rolleyes:

It truely is pretty amazing how this side has managed to do it. The one against the Eels was remarkable and vs the Cowboys last night was also a goodie.

I'm going to take a huge stab in the dark and guess that Mr Mahon is somewhat responsible for our change in form :thumbsup: Awesome to see.

Hail Sezer
03-06-13, 08:32 AM

It truely is pretty amazing how this side has managed to do it. The one against the Eels was remarkable and vs the Cowboys last night was also a goodie.

I'm going to take a huge stab in the dark and guess that Mr Mahon is somewhat responsible for our change in form :thumbsup: Awesome to see.

Titanic
03-06-13, 08:36 AM
A little belief in yourself can go a long way ... great stuff from the 20's.

lonegull
03-06-13, 08:50 AM
I'm going to take a huge stab in the dark and guess that Mr Mahon is somewhat responsible for our change in form :thumbsup: Awesome to see.[/QUOTE]

I dont think its a stab in the dark it is Fact

Hail Sezer
03-06-13, 08:55 AM
I dont think its a stab in the dark it is Fact

Sarcasm is hard to show on a forum.

I know it's a fact haha, it's great. I hope they make finals this year, will be such a confidence booster after last year.