PDA

View Full Version : NYC Round 7: TITANS vs KNIGHTS

DIEHARD
28-04-13, 12:59 PM
Titans NYC prepare for Knights clash

The Gold Coast Titans NYC side will look for just their second win for the season when they face the Newcastle Knights in tommorow's curtain raiser at Skilled Park.

Titans NYC coach Jamie O'Connor has made several changes to his side for this week, with winger Luke Baker making his return and Kurtis McDonald shifting from the wing to the centres.

Mitchell Hall and Sam Johnson are the new faces on an extended six-man bench.

Both sides are searching for their second win of the season heading into Round 7, with the Titans sitting in 16th position on the ladder and the Knights slightly ahead on for and against in 14th position.

TITANS NYC vs KNIGHTS NYC
11.45pm kick-off
Sunday, April 28

1 Matt Russell
2 Luke Baker
3 Hymel Hunt
4 Kurtis McDonald
5 Jared Teo
6 Matthew Beddow
7 Kane Elgey
8 Francis Veukiso
9 Zach Friend
10 Oliver Percy
11 Matt Saunimaa
12 Kyle McConnell
13 Sam Harrold
Interchange
14 Mitchell Hall
15 Jeremiah Nia
16 Sam Johnson
17 Nathan Wilson
18 Jack Durheim
19 Sam Gee

Coach Jamie O?Connor

http://www.titans.com.au/

lonegull
28-04-13, 01:07 PM
I am not quiet sure who the titans have in their system but the coach had got to look at that halves, just then elgey was standing 15 metres from the dummy half why oh why I haven't seen anything like this before

Hail Sezer
28-04-13, 01:11 PM
lol @ the member of the crowd spazzing out at everything

mdrew
28-04-13, 01:20 PM
hopeless, again!

lonegull
28-04-13, 01:23 PM
hopeless, again!

Especially as the knights were the bottom of the table as well just how's to show how much a gap there is

mkto20
28-04-13, 03:45 PM
Firstly, great chase down by Kurtis McDonald when no one was there or wanting to make an effort... but I agree with previous posts where is Kane Elgey... and Jahrome Hughes though? He doesn't seem like he wants to be there?

isaiah
28-04-13, 08:50 PM
Firstly, great chase down by Kurtis McDonald when no one was there or wanting to make an effort... but I agree with previous posts where is Kane Elgey... and Jahrome Hughes though? He doesn't seem like he wants to be there?

on the other hand, someone who turned up to play again today was jack durheim. i've been a fan since 16's. should never be playing fogs colts.

mdrew
30-04-13, 07:37 PM
Agree Jack was probably our best, waiting to hear about the "shoulder charge" report, though. Unfortunately with or without him, we are going to get smashed by the Warriors. Our entire NYC set up has been a mess for years, and seems to be getting worse. The boys are trying hard, but where to from here? Both Burleigh and Tweed colts are struggling so no help there. What about Junior Development? You do not hear about it at all.