PDA

View Full Version : Trials: Bulldogs Name Team for Mollymook

Titanium_BD1103
13-02-06, 02:36 PM
Well here it is, the Bulldogs Squad for the game against Cronulla at Mollymook.. and I reckon it is a pretty good side.. :). Will be interesting to see how El Masri returns with the number 5 on his back and to see how Holdsworth goes in his first game.. :D :D

There are some interesting choices there, such as Grimaldi and Maitua in the Second Row, but the whole team has bulked up so they are ready for that role.. it is designed to ensure that the team remains versatile and able to cover any position that may be at a loss during the season.. ;)

Look for Namila Davui.. he is a good player for our side on the wing and it is good to see him get a run to get him ready in case something happens during season.. :). Other players to watch are Chris Tuatara and Nate Myles at Prop.. true talent there.. ;)

Monday, February 13, 2006 12:22:19 PM
TEAM LIST NAMED FOR SHARKS TRIAL

The Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs team to take on the Sharks in a trial match at Mollymook Oval on Saturday, February 18 at 6pm is:

1. Luke Patten
2. Namila Davui
3. Cameron Phelps
4. Willie Tonga
5. Hazem El Masri
6. Daniel Holdsworth
7. Brent Sherwin
8. Nate Myles
9. Corey Hughes
10. Chris Armit
11. Tony Grimaldi
12. Reni Maitua
13. Dallas McIlwain

Interchange:
Ben Czislowski
Adam Perry
Trent Cutler
Ben Roberts
Brad Morrin
Daniel Conn
Chris Tuatara

Super Cronk
13-02-06, 02:40 PM
Good side. intrested in seeing how namila goes, did real well at the bears.

Titanium_BD1103
13-02-06, 02:42 PM
So did Tuatara... apparently we just beat your team in signing him... we were lucky as he had mates here.. but Craig Bellamy had almost had him packing his bags to Melbourne.. :)

The Norths squad is chocker full of talent, shame there is no Norths to go to.. but that is life.. and they are getting shots elsewhere.. :D :D

Super Cronk
13-02-06, 02:45 PM
So did Tuatara... apparently we just beat your team in signing him... we were lucky as he had mates here.. but Craig Bellamy had almost had him packing his bags to Melbourne.. :)

The Norths squad is chocker full of talent, shame there is no Norths to go to.. but that is life.. and they are getting shots elsewhere.. :D :D

Yeah the storm offered chris a contract, but he said that he didnt want to sign yet because of "family issues" and other issues. Then a week later he signed with you guys...so yeah he can get stuffed for all i care :lol!:

Go_The_Doggies
13-02-06, 06:27 PM
How come matty aint in there, is he injured *hopes for the best*

TDoGGBulldog
15-02-06, 07:30 PM
yay the bulldogs

:purdy:

Titanium_BD1103
15-02-06, 09:10 PM
Kimmeh, Matt Utai isn't in there like Willie Mason, Andrew Ryan and the rest of the top graders missing as they are all coming back from niggling injuries and surgery... so it is ease them in slowly.. :)

I reckon we will see them in the Trial against the Warriors at Carrara for sure.. :D

dragonscometitansgal
15-02-06, 10:18 PM
Great to see a game go to country areas, shame I am too far away to go to game as its my home town where i grew up.