PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 2013

DIEHARD
22-04-13, 01:20 AM
Thank you Jesus!

They are currently auditioning around Oz.

I say we nominated Josh from The Legion. :D

Smakked
30-04-13, 03:44 AM
I entered and didnt even get a look in, sent an email back saying how BS it was they only want people that have no life experience and are emotional wrecks, they dont want real people or people that will tell them how it is straight up LOL

DIEHARD
30-04-13, 10:25 AM
You are right. I want real people. The show goes for 3 months and people that are walking gimmicks dont stand the test of time.

DIEHARD
22-07-13, 03:03 PM
There is supposed to be some kind of twist, it had better live up to expectations.

Steve
15-08-13, 07:06 AM
Aren't their twists usually giving them lots of alcohol and hope someone has sex to bump the ratings?

TITAN PETE
15-08-13, 12:24 PM
Aren't their twists usually giving them lots of alcohol and hope someone has sex to bump the ratings?

Let me know if that happens & I'll start watching it

thelwall
16-08-13, 12:08 AM
i enjoy it ahah never got into it till now

DIEHARD
16-09-13, 07:44 PM
This year has really warmed up. The girls are so catty it is insane.

Best thing was Tim rigging the Miss Big Brother competition saying to the boys "let Tahan win cause it'll drive the other girls crazy"

Tim is the best contestant Ive seen on the show.

DIEHARD
06-10-13, 06:30 PM
Tim and Ben for me. Both have made the series interesting to watch.

I hope Drew, Tahan, Jade and Ed (Who I think tries to be all blokey but cant even man up and tell Tim his issues with him) get eliminated.

Mikayla annoys the hell out of me, but she is at least a worthy housemate.

Jade is creepy actually, how she stalks Ed.

Bloody disappointed that Justynn the intruder was evicted. He would have been a riot if they put him in there since week 1, really mixed things up and was pretty full on. But we only got a few days of him, while we are left with Nathan, who seems like a nice bloke but hardly anywhere near as entertaining. Claimed hed be fun in the house but yet to see anything.

Still got a few eps to catch up on.

DIEHARD
10-10-13, 02:16 AM
Ben got evicted I can't believe it. He was my favourite to win along with Tim. Perhaps not as many people are voting as the votes are all over the place every week. I'll miss Ben.

DIEHARD
18-10-13, 06:09 PM
See ya Mikkayla! Thank god you are gone.

Tim for the win. Drew is growing on me.

Boog has gotta go!

Jade is also a sitting duck.

DIEHARD
01-11-13, 06:14 PM
Final 5 now.

Drew, Tim Tahan, Boog, Jade.

Replace Boog for Ben and that'd been my pick earlier in the season.

Ben leaving was such an injustice. But I voted for Tim cause I thought Ben was as safe as houses.

DIEHARD
01-11-13, 06:15 PM
Hopefully Jade and Boog go on Monday. But Drew may be in danger.