PDA

View Full Version : QCUP Round 5: Burleigh Bears vs Wynnum Manly Seagulls

DIEHARD
08-04-13, 03:46 PM
Burleigh Bears v Wynnum Manly Seagulls
Sat, Apr 13 3:30 PM Pizzey Park

TITAN PETE
08-04-13, 03:51 PM
I am heading out to watch this game if anyone is keen to catch up for a beer & chat

DIEHARD
08-04-13, 03:54 PM
I am heading out to watch this game if anyone is keen to catch up for a beer & chat

Titans Members also get in free by showing their Membership card.

I might actually be at the Souths v Ipswich game on Saturday.

But this would be a good chance for us to catch up. At Titans games we are all over the place, at a Queensland Cup game we could watch the game together.

Titan Dad
11-04-13, 10:07 AM

Also heading out to watch the nephew PAGE have a run. I think Wynnum will slaughter the Bears this week. Bears have been very disappointing with their structure or lack there of it to be precise.:boo:

TITAN PETE
11-04-13, 10:13 AM
Also heading out to watch the nephew PAGE have a run. I think Wynnum will slaughter the Bears this week. Bears have been very disappointing with their structure or lack there of it to be precise.:boo:

Especially if Rankin has the sooks about not being selected, expect a big game from Ioane :thumbsup:

patskE
11-04-13, 11:59 PM
why did henry get picked over rankin? i thought henry was way behind rankin?

Tamwelg
12-04-13, 12:05 AM
why did henry get picked over rankin? i thought henry was way behind rankin?

You thought wrong

TITAN PETE
13-04-13, 08:12 AM
Think I'll be watching this from inside the club :?)
:drinkies: :D

Titan Dad
13-04-13, 11:08 AM
Think I'll be watching this from inside the club :?)
:drinkies: :D

+1:drinkies:

TITAN PETE
13-04-13, 08:18 PM
+1:drinkies:

I may have had a couple of :drinkies: but it was a really good game with the Bears hitting the lead late in the match & hanging on 24-22

No stand outs but I thought the halfback young Seymor played well along with Dowling but Rankin did not :thumbsup: ..