PDA

View Full Version : NRL launch on the gold coast

lonegull
12-02-06, 10:25 AM
i see the NRL is having its season launch on the gold coast and not sydney big boost for the titans good to see the NRL getting behind the gold coast a really good coup for the titans and gives the titans free exposure and im sure the team will make full use of this announcment to promote the titans :yell:

DeeGan
12-02-06, 10:50 AM
i see the NRL is having its season launch on the gold coast and not sydney big boost for the titans good to see the NRL getting behind the gold coast a really good coup for the titans and gives the titans free exposure and im sure the team will make full use of this announcment to promote the titans :yell:

GREAT NEWS for the Titans!

What an event it will be the Gold Coast coming in to the competition for 2007!

Might be the ideal place for the official supporters group to make a name for ourselves too! ;)

Eel 33
13-02-06, 07:27 AM
Perfect opportunity to do something. Be seen now and remind everyone that the Titans are only 12 months away.

Research Station Drive
13-02-06, 01:40 PM
Is it this years or next years launch?

Has anyone got anymore details about it?

lonegull
13-02-06, 01:57 PM
it is for this year launch

Dragons
13-02-06, 07:37 PM
it is for this year launch
It for the 2007 launch.

mb63
13-02-06, 07:44 PM
Great idea to launch 2007 season at Gold Coast especially just before Titans enter comp.Will be a real buzz this time next year.

Queenslander
16-02-06, 07:09 PM
How many season launches does the NRL have???? I have just found this at the "What's On" section of the Brisbane Convention and Exhibtion Centre Website:

http://www.bcec.com.au/www/index.cfm?fuseaction=whatson.eventdetails&eventid=435

NRL Season Launch
24th Feb 2006

Experience the thrill, passion, build up, excitement and launch of the national 2006 rugby league season at the 'That's Gold' Rugby League Season Launch Luncheon.

The luncheon will feature some of the game's top players, coaches, entertainment personalities, and league legends.

Immerse yourself in the world of rugby league and enjoy:

. rugby league entertainment
. a succulent 3 course meal
. beer, wine, and soft drinks
. networking and lots of fun
. much much more

Speakers include David Gallop, CEO, of the NRL, The Footy Show Panel, Fatty & Sterlo, and 4BC Radio's, Glenn Lazarus, and many more.

Time: 12:00 noon - 3.30 pm
Ticket Price: $99.00

Contact Invigorate on 07 3367 0500 to book your seats or table, or visit

Is this the official NRL launch or just a corporate lunch?

Steve Dangerous
16-02-06, 07:11 PM
is it possible they're having multiple 'launches' across the east coast? any word on sydney?

Queenslander
16-02-06, 07:15 PM
is it possible they're having multiple 'launches' across the east coast? any word on sydney?

Im not sure, This is the only confirmation i have seen of any NRL launch thus far....The only news about the gold coast launch is what has been posted above, but people seem to be guessing which year it will be in :laugh: