Broncos
Coming Soon

Coach: Anthony Griffin

Storm
Coming Soon

Coach: Craig Bellamy

DIEHARD
27-03-13, 02:13 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/601967_519952668045981_2047518394_n.jpg

DIEHARD
29-03-13, 08:29 PM
Watching Broncos v Storm. Backing Storm. 17mins in 14-0 to Melbourne. :)

DIEHARD
29-03-13, 09:04 PM
I see people using the "baby" Broncos tag already as some kind of shield. Ridiculous.

DIEHARD
29-03-13, 09:54 PM
Well that turned into a nailbiter! Storm nearly blew it!

Ryan
29-03-13, 10:16 PM
I'm not sure what I enjoy more - watching the Broncos lose, or watching the Titans win. I'm sure I'll get to see plenty of both this year :thumbsup:

Boofhead
29-03-13, 10:18 PM
I'm not sure what I enjoy more - watching the Broncos lose, or watching the Titans win. I'm sure I'll get to see plenty of both this year :thumbsup:
:D

It was like a comedy act watching Prince and Wallace go round tonight.

TITAN PETE
29-03-13, 11:07 PM
I think NRL Stats have made a mistake "Scott Prince missed tackles =1" :surprise: , surely that will be updated ..
Errors , Scott Prince 3 x Penalties
That's more realistic

The funniest play of the night goes to ??? Yes Scott Princess when attempting to score a try running into Parker's back & injuring him while bombing the try :laugh:

C-Whiz
30-03-13, 09:44 AM
:D

It was like a comedy act watching Prince and Wallace go round tonight.This was a great game, and the Broncos forwards put on a great display, but the halves were terrible. I don't know why the Broncos have persisted with Wallace for so long, but now combining him with Prince, well, they lost a game they could have won.

Prince did do his kick and hit the posts and put a beautiful high ball a yard out from the storm line, so he still has some skills, but not enough to lift a team.

I love Hannant. One of my favourites.

Anyway, Titans should be wary of Broncos after this game, because they probably would have beaten most teams on last nights effort.

Boofhead
30-03-13, 10:04 AM
Pending Hoffmans injury, the Broncos would be nuts not to go.

1. Hoffman
6. Norman
7. Hunt

They were looking good whilst Hunt was on the field. Once they brought McCoulough back on things started to go down hill.

Norman has copped so much flak from the Broncos support base (even before the Eels move)... he orchestrated the comeback.

Titus
30-03-13, 06:12 PM
Are you guys kidding me?? It seems so easy to jump on the Prince hate bandwagon, but for crying out loud, his defence has improved tenfold. For those who are unaware of the way he exited club, and pain involved, it might be best to shut the f$%k up. I have stayed silent about this for a good while now, but I can't do it any longer. I know you all have your opinions and theories, and that's cool, you're entitled to them. But small mindedness is a curse. Now, fire away.

Titus
30-03-13, 06:24 PM
And sorry guys. This wasn't a personal thing, especially towards you Pete. Just get sick of hearing the same old same old. I better calm down and have a chikko roll.

Tamwelg
30-03-13, 06:28 PM
Are you guys kidding me?? It seems so easy to jump on the Prince hate bandwagon, but for crying out loud, his defence has improved tenfold. For those who are unaware of the way he exited club, and pain involved, it might be best to shut the f$%k up. I have stayed silent about this for a good while now, but I can't do it any longer. I know you all have your opinions and theories, and that's cool, you're entitled to them. But small mindedness is a curse. Now, fire away.

I know the facts surrounding his departure and some other facts about his time with the Titans and the club is in a better place in 2013 then it has ever been before.

Tamwelg
30-03-13, 06:28 PM
And sorry guys. This wasn't a personal thing, especially towards you Pete. Just get sick of hearing the same old same old. I better calm down and have a chikko roll.

Calm is boring, fire up :fight:

Hail Sezer
30-03-13, 06:54 PM

I can't really comment on what you said regarding his exit so I won't.

But as for his defence..he has missed the second most amount of tackles in the NRL in 2013. Add to that the fact that the Titans now have Alby at 7 who can hold his own in defence and it really highlights how much of a liability Prince was and really still is.

Not having a go mate, you know that. Just my 2 cents :thumbsup:

P.S don't hunt me down with your superpowers pls

C-Whiz
30-03-13, 08:13 PM
but for crying out loud, his defence has improved tenfold. :rolf:

Sorry mate, I understand what you are saying, he was a foundation player, and he will always be the original Titans halfback, but now that he has moved on we can say it how it is.

I don't like saying bad things about him, because of the reasons I just gave, but he has moved on, and there is no need to look at him with rose coloured glasses anymore mate.

We are a better team without him, and the Broncos are a lesser team with him. Sorry.

Toads
30-03-13, 08:23 PM

No harm intended, Mate. :)

But while reading that, my memory clicked over to this video of Leave Britany Alone (caution, swearing) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc)

Obviously the nerve of Princey's departure is still raw with you. But you can rest assured (at the end of the day) you're in good company. ;)

Titus
30-03-13, 08:53 PM
I can't really comment on what you said regarding his exit so I won't.

But as for his defence..he has missed the second most amount of tackles in the NRL in 2013. Add to that the fact that the Titans now have Alby at 7 who can hold his own in defence and it really highlights how much of a liability Prince was and really still is.

Not having a go mate, you know that. Just my 2 cents :thumbsup:

P.S don't hunt me down with your superpowers pls

No Mate,
I know it's not personal. That's why I like you blokes on the forum. I'm not taking anything away from Alby. He is great for the club, and he is turning things around for himself as well. I am very impressed with him so far.

What gets me is that Princey was THE Titans for a number of years. The stuff that happened behind the scenes wasn't pretty, and that's why he went. He didn't want to. The club, under David's guidance (not Carty's) is moving forward at a rapid rate. This is absolutely fantastic leadership from Mr May.

Let's just not forget the role that Scott played for our beloved club. He is one of the reasons I am and always will be a Titans fan.

I only use my superhero powers on ******** Manly fans. ;)

Boofhead
30-03-13, 10:39 PM
Prince was and will always be a Titans legend. No doubt he will be in our hall of fame down the line.

But I tell you what, I will put every ounce of effort I did supporting him and times it by ten putting **** on him.

I don't know the full story about his departure, but as others have said - we are a lot better without him. The bloke hasn't put together consistent performances since 2010.

He is now playing for the derelicts 100kms up the road - he is gonna cop it big time.

Boofhead
30-03-13, 10:43 PM
P.S. **** Prince.

TITAN PETE
31-03-13, 01:20 AM

Yes mate Prince's Defence does look to have improved on last season & that's quite obvious when u check the NRL stats & he is now the 2nd worst defensive player in the comp :rolleyes:

Try 2 Chicko's ;)

Titanic
31-03-13, 02:25 AM
This is a rugby league club ... when they play for us they are ours and when they slink up the M1 then they are not. Whatever drove him out or enticed him out doesn't faze me at all ... we've had good and bad guys go but they all have something in common and that is they've gone ... and we've moved on.

Guess who I saw in Hong Kong recently?

Titus
31-03-13, 07:22 AM
This is a rugby league club ... when they play for us they are ours and when they slink up the M1 then they are not. Whatever drove him out or enticed him out doesn't faze me at all ... we've had good and bad guys go but they all have something in common and that is they've gone ... and we've moved on.

Jackie Chan?

shamus
31-03-13, 09:33 AM

Jackie Chan? :)

Wun Hung Lo :D

TITAN PETE
31-03-13, 10:54 AM
:)

Wun Hung Lo :D

Which Wun that :D

Titanic
31-03-13, 11:50 AM
you guys are a scream :laugh: rhymes with stalker.

C-Whiz
31-03-13, 12:26 PM
you guys are a scream :laugh: rhymes with stalker.Wow, Stan Walker from Austalian Idol!
That's what you get for hanging around those dodgy karaoke joints....

Titus
31-03-13, 02:46 PM
Max Walker?? Big Max?