02-02-13, 09:50 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/diehard2/nswblues2013_zpscbfa5730.jpg

TITAN PETE
02-02-13, 10:00 AM
I think Farah may be getting ahead of himself

DIEHARD
02-02-13, 10:03 AM
More problems with the Holden event.

Holden's Collingwood event they even had classic cars there. We have cars with South Australian number plates.

We also take photos outside Cricket NSW! This was one used on social media.

C-Whiz
02-02-13, 11:21 AM
I think Farah may be getting ahead of himselfHaha, i like it. :D

Holden's Collingwood event they even had classic cars there. We have cars with South Australian number plates.

We also take photos outside Cricket NSW! This was one used on social media.Mate, nothing gets past you! :salute:

Sydney Titans Fanatic
02-02-13, 11:34 AM

We also take photos outside Cricket NSW! This was one used on social media.

Why the hell are we promoting another sport let alone another state...whats the world coming to

TITAN PETE
02-02-13, 11:41 AM
Why the hell are we promoting another sport let alone another state...whats the world coming to

Maybe it's all about the Expansion of our game :surprise: , or it just happens to be Hertz Rental :?)

Titanic
02-02-13, 12:46 PM
We all know NSWailers are a bogan group better seen running around in white, slapping leather with willow in the traditionally gay capital of Australia ... Adelaide where they can gather their resources in relative obscurity before appearing four times a year ... thrice to get a wacking from Queensland and of course to participate in the ever so quaint mardi gras.

shamus
21-02-13, 08:52 AM
Really a nice view to see all these guys with that awesome sports care, bearing a South Australian number plate. But i am not actually able to understand the purpose of their expose. . .

Hmm.....is someone using Google Translate?? :)

DIEHARD
21-02-13, 02:18 PM
Looks like we got a bot. But that is friggin hilarious!