PDA

View Full Version : Legion 2013 ideas

DIEHARD
02-02-13, 09:17 AM
A thread for general discussion and ideas for The Legion in 2013.

DIEHARD
02-02-13, 09:18 AM
For starters I wanna see more BIG FLAGS in The Legion. Glorious big flags.

So I will be making a heap, but I will need help from people in Section 30 to help wave them.

This will really have an impact and Im keen to pay for them and go to the effort of making them and lugging them around.

Will post progress pictures. Requests and advice welcome! Will be lovely flowing silky material.

C-Whiz
02-02-13, 10:54 AM
For starters I wanna see more BIG FLAGS in The Legion. Glorious big flags.Brad, I've made quite a few flags and banners over the years, and the latest/last was the large Loud, Proud, Legion which was to try and combat the ****nal of St George banners that were waved proudly down the other end at that game.

I never saw it raised again.

DIEHARD
02-02-13, 10:57 AM
Yea I remember it. Any idea where it is?

Unfortunately comes down to having people to look after it which is actually more difficult than making the banner or flag.

Competing with the Dragons Army is my ideal as well.

C-Whiz
02-02-13, 12:19 PM
Yea I remember it. Any idea where it is?Nope. :nope: First and last time I ever saw it.

DIEHARD
02-02-13, 12:24 PM
Nope. :nope: First and last time I ever saw it.

I bet it's still in the Skilled Park cloak room.

It was used more than once. Maybe at least three times.

What I do have is your Presto banner, which is signed by the great man.

Sydney Titans Fanatic
02-02-13, 12:31 PM
i wanna see more banners...gonna create a few more for sydney games

C-Whiz
02-02-13, 12:44 PM
I bet it's still in the Skilled Park cloak room.

It was used more than once. Maybe at least three times.

What I do have is your Presto banner, which is signed by the great man.Sweet, probably didn't see it again because I sat down in the opposite corner during St George game to see my banner, but also to feel the St George supporters buzz, and give a little back to them. :D

They are probably the benchmark for a co-ordinated support group, especially as travelling fans. Well done to them. :thumbsup:

The Presto banner was my first banner.

I have my original tri-coloured flag from the Carrara days at home now. There is a pic of it on here somewhere. Do you remember after that first home game in 2007 when we were all gridlocked in the carpark, my mate was sitting out the sunroof of my 4WD waving the flag and everyone was cheering and honking. It was fantastic! That is the sort of thing we need to re-create around Skilled. Good times Brad!! :thumbsup:

DIEHARD
02-02-13, 12:48 PM
I have my original tri-coloured flag from the Carrara days at home now. There is a pic of it on here somewhere. Do you remember after that first home game in 2007 when we were all gridlocked in the carpark, my mate was sitting out the sunroof of my 4WD waving the flag and everyone was cheering and honking. It was fantastic! That is the sort of thing we need to re-create around Skilled. Good times Brad!! :thumbsup:

You have no idea how excited I was to see another person doing the same thing I was. I remember that picture vividly. Got copies somewhere.

That is exactly the sort of passion I set out to nurture and wanted to see heaps of.

Your flag was amazing. :thumbsup:

That is the sort of thing we need to re-create around Skilled. Good times Brad!! :thumbsup:

We must.

C-Whiz
02-02-13, 12:53 PM
This is one I used to put up on the rail behind us in NE corner under scoreboard.
I think it might have been hung on the Legion rail a few times too.
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee155/c-whiz/Titansbar004.jpg

GCT_89
01-03-14, 11:49 PM
Reminiscing...
Such good times...

Too bad this thread only lasted 1 day over a year ago...
Time for a "Legion/Support 2014 Ideas" thread?

DIEHARD
02-03-14, 01:20 AM
Reminiscing...
Such good times...

Too bad this thread only lasted 1 day over a year ago...
Time for a "Legion/Support 2014 Ideas" thread?

Lets do it. Make it and Ill see you there. I have some banner ideas. I may be out of the country but have plans to make an impact.

GCT_89
02-03-14, 02:04 AM
Lets do it. Make it and Ill see you there. I have some banner ideas. I may be out of the country but have plans to make an impact.
>>Done<< (http://www.leagueoftitans.com.au/showthread.php?p=337966#post337966)