PDA

View Full Version : CC and MM trials start 2/3 February

mdrew
23-01-13, 02:29 PM
For anybody interested, the GC CC and MM sides play trial on the coast on the wekend of 2/3 February. GC White play Noths at Runaway Bay on 2 Feb starting at 4pm, GC Green play at Cudgen against a CRL squad in CC and a Titans development squad in MM. With the sides mixed this year, I do not have a complete list of which players are contracted to the Titans, I know a number and will try to provide an update on the ones I know. If anybody has a list (hint - David May) or knows the names of any of the Titans contracted boys, I can hopefully provide some information on as many as possible. Also it will be interesting if I can find any info on the day in relation to our development squad, for example are they boys who missed out on MM selection, or are they from other regions, or a combination of both.

mdrew
04-02-13, 06:11 PM
GC White defeated Norths in both CC and MM. GC Green also won their trial games. Congratulations on the effort boys, you are the future of the Titans.

gothabull
04-02-13, 07:28 PM
Thanks mdrew for your updates mate wish our club did that more

TITAN PETE
04-02-13, 07:35 PM
I went & watched the games & there is plenty of talent in both ages , Meninga side has some great talent there, the halves will be awesome some big hitting forwards running off them.

mdrew
04-02-13, 08:08 PM
spot on Titan Pete, saw all four games, will be heading to Ipswich on the 16th. Really impressed with the GC White forwards in both CC and MM.

Titanic
04-02-13, 11:16 PM
Great stuff guys ... surely the club can provide some support to keep this information rolling along?