PDA

View Full Version : Manchester United

TITAN PETE
10-12-12, 09:17 PM
Not sure how many on here give a Shyte about the EPL but I'm a fan & a huge fan of United & can't wait to see them here next July :fist:

So now that we have almost full disclosure of our 2013 season , me & a couple of mate have wanted to do a whole weekend of footy & we have now planned it 7 months early.

Fly out of the Gold Coast Friday lunch time July 19

Friday night Footy , Tigers v Warriors at Leichhardt (1 of the best cosmopolitan grounds in Sydney)

Saturday races , Randwich or Rosehill :drinkies:

Saturday Night Manchester United v All Stars at ANZ :fist:

Sunday arvo Eagles v Titans at Brookvale :thumbsup:

Monday Night Souths v Dragons at ANZ

Come on Shaun u know u want to come ;)

Fly home Tuesday :?) :helpme:

DavidBouveng
10-12-12, 11:26 PM
Not sure how many on here give a Shyte about the EPL but I'm a fan & a huge fan of United & can't wait to see them here next July :fist:

So now that we have almost full disclosure of our 2013 season , me & a couple of mate have wanted to do a whole weekend of footy & we have now planned it 7 months early.

Fly out of the Gold Coast Wednesday lunch time July 17 for origin decider at anz stadium then stay for

Friday night Footy , Tigers v Warriors at Leichhardt (1 of the best cosmopolitan grounds in Sydney)

Saturday races , Randwich or Rosehill :drinkies:

Saturday Night Manchester United v All Stars at ANZ :fist:

Sunday arvo Eagles v Titans at Brookvale :thumbsup:

Monday Night Souths v Dragons at ANZ

Come on Shaun u know u want to come ;)

Fly home Tuesday :?) :helpme:

Fixed ur post. Mind blown. Your welcome.

TITAN PETE
11-12-12, 06:04 AM
Fixed ur post. Mind blown. Your welcome.

That does sound better :thumbsup:

DavidBouveng
11-12-12, 07:09 AM
its an impressive week.

Titanic
11-12-12, 10:34 AM
Great weekend ... although I don't really give two hoots about MU (except RVP as captain of my Fantasy team) I must admit I am still laughing at that sheila's Nasri's laughable hiding behind the wall like the cat he is and then deflecting the match-winning penalty in. Nearly as impressive as Manny Pacquiao's face dive.

TITAN PETE
11-12-12, 11:43 AM
Great weekend ... although I don't really give two hoots about MU (except RVP as captain of my Fantasy team) I must admit I am still laughing at that sheila's Nasri's laughable hiding behind the wall like the cat he is and then deflecting the match-winning penalty in. Nearly as impressive as Manny Pacquiao's face dive.

:laugh: :fight: :?) , Time to give it up...

thelwall
11-12-12, 11:51 AM
big big epl supporter sadly i follow ****nal and was a big supporter of RVP so i might see you there :) :)