PDA

View Full Version : David Taylor - 2013 Player Discussion

DIEHARD
26-09-12, 06:44 PM
David Taylor - 2013 Player Discussion

DIEHARD
26-09-12, 06:44 PM
Gold Coast face a titanic task in fixing up Coaltrain Dave Taylor

IT WAS Dave Taylor's final game in South Sydney colours yet coach Michael Maguire gave him just 43 minutes on the field, the shortest amount of game time Taylor has had all season.

The big back-rower was hooked with 20 minutes remaining on Saturday night after missing a tackle on Greg Eastwood which led to the lock bursting through the middle of the Rabbitohs' defence and setting Frank Pritchard up for a game-sealing try.

After that miss, Taylor was trending on Twitter in Australia as Souths fans vented frustration and thanked Gold Coast Titans for taking him off their books.

Taylor signed a four-year contract with the Titans earlier this year, while the Rabbitohs nabbed Brisbane Broncos in-form second-rower Ben Te'o for half the price.

Te'o was among the Broncos' best performers this year and Titans coach John Cartwright must surely be wondering why he spent $500,000 a season on Taylor.

While Cartwright has not been able to get the best from star backline imports such as Jamal Idris, he has a track record of improving the play of forwards as evidenced by Nate Myles' terrific season.

In the Rabbitohs' biggest game of the season, the freakishly talented Taylor, who has the skills of a halfback wrapped in the body of a giant, basically went missing.

In his 43 minutes, down from 70 the previous week, Fox Sports Stats revealed he made just 51m from six runs.

In comparison, fellow second-rower Sam Burgess made 17 runs and 163m.

Taylor made 22 tackles but missed three, including the ugly Eastwood shirt grab.

He has had his worst year in the NRL, even though it was punctuated with the occasional brilliant game.

Before Saturday's preliminary final, Taylor had played less than 50 minutes in just one game this season.

In seven games this year he missed five tackles or more.

He was dropped for State of Origin III and was also heavily criticised after an error-riddled performance in week one of the finals when the Rabbitohs were smashed by Melbourne Storm 24-6 at AAMI Park.

His drop in form means Taylor is unlikely to be picked for the Kangaroos for the one-off trans-Tasman Test on October 13, after he secured his first Australian jersey in April.

The Titans will have a huge task transforming Taylor from enigmatic to reliable.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/

Titanic
27-09-12, 07:50 PM
Hard to argue with any of that.

DIEHARD
28-11-12, 07:08 AM
Coast lifestyle a top fit for Titans' Taylor
Travis Meyn | 12:01am November 28, 2012

http://www.goldcoast.com.au/images/uploadedfiles/editorial/pictures/2012/11/27/the-skinny-on-dave-281112.jpg
Dave Taylor is loving the Gold Coast lifestyle and says keeping active and out of the house is doing him good. Pic: David Clark

THE waves of Currumbin, cafes of Burleigh and rollercoasters at Dreamworld - that's the secret to Dave Taylor's new-found happiness ... and apparent weight loss.

The star Titans recruit yesterday revealed he has rarely been happier than his past two months on the Glitter Strip.

Taylor arrived with wife Ashlee and daughters Macie, 3, and Aliah, 1, on the Gold Coast just days after former club South Sydney bowed out of the NRL finals.

The 120kg-plus forward has had well-publicised weight battles in the past but he is now significantly lighter than he was during the 2012 season.

He credits his fitness with a better lifestyle and happier surroundings. The hustle and bustle of Sydney has been replaced with the calmness of Burleigh.

"Boredom gets a lot of people with weight (issues). One of the keys of trying to lose weight is keeping active," he said.

"Keeping out of the house, not sitting in front of the tv, being bored and looking at the fridge and thinking 'I'm hungry'.

"I'm lighter than I was last year which is a real positive and every kilo I lose is going to be a bonus for me."

"You get outside, take the kids to Dreamworld, there's things to always keep active," he said.

One of the driving factors in Taylor's move to the Gold Coast was so his family could be closer to Ashlee's mother.

But he never envisaged things working out so well so quickly.

"Moving to Burleigh has been great. It's an awful spot," he laughed.

"I walk down the street and it's so laid-back. Everyone's polite and nice.

"I'm a lot happier. The family's a lot happier too."

"We sort of planned it to be like that but didn't think it'd be this good.

Taylor isn't here for a holiday though.

The 24-year-old has come with a reputation and a big price tag.

He has battled a minor Achilles strain for the past fortnight but is confident of a strong pre-season.

Regardless, a spot in the Titans starting back-row is not a foregone conclusion.

Origin stars Ashley Harrison and Greg Bird are shoo-ins for two of the places with Taylor to battle Mark Minichiello and Ben Ridge for the right edge.

"I'm no shoo-in. I've definitely got to earn my spot," he said.

"You've got players like Minichiello, Ben Ridge, Birdy, Nate (Myles). It's just a cracking squad there.

"I'm not expecting just to walk straight in and grab my jumper. I've got to earn my stripes before being handed the number."

Taylor is the ambassador for new junior rugby league club Coomera Cutters.

http://www.goldcoast.com.au

Smakked
28-11-12, 07:12 AM
Yeah read that this morning
Good to see him dropping weight, could be a superstar this year.

GC_Titans_Fan
19-12-12, 03:34 PM
Hope he plays better for us than his memory is

David Taylor saying he has never lost a game at Skilled Park: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/david-taylor-is-tipping-his-gold-coast-titans-teammate-albert-kelly-will-have-a-breakout-nrl-season/story-e6frexnr-1226537155103

David Taylor's games at Skilled Park: http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/matches/Custom/LS00LS0tMTQ5LS0tMzcyMi0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLQ==

50% ain't that bad though I suppose.

big bear
09-01-13, 12:50 PM
Watched a training session and doesnt he stand out.Best bang for titans buck is to play him on the edges.Good hands and good turn of pace.Still wonder how he fits under the salary cap.:wave:

C-Whiz
19-03-13, 06:58 PM
For those who don't live on the Gold Coast, the local paper (GC Bulletin) had a bit of a bio on DT on the weekend, including his actual hand size on the back page. It was scary big! Took up nearly half of the page!!

here is the article:
http://www.goldcoast.com.au/article/2013/03/16/448804_gold-coast-titans.html

Anyway, very impressed with his fitness so far particularly the kick chase on Sunday that saw him first to the in-goal, not to mention his passing game.

Have always been a fan, and he looks the goods from round 1. :thumbsup:

ozynorts
11-04-13, 10:26 AM
What are our thoughts now? He can be devastating on the field but we need to be careful that his attitude doesn't erode the team like last year. It is clear that there were personality issues last year and we cannot afford to have more this year if we want to improve our position on the ladder.

Tamwelg
11-04-13, 11:28 AM
More time with Myles and Bird will get him right.

TITAN FAN
11-04-13, 04:56 PM
Yes I agree !!!

lonegull
21-04-13, 03:13 PM
He is going great guns in the q cup game, 16 hit ups 8 offloads 1 try and 1 try assist not bad for a half game of footy

lonegull
21-04-13, 03:58 PM
Man of the match just awarded to dave

TITAN PETE
21-04-13, 04:04 PM
He played really well , had 4 defenders on him every time he hit the ball up & was only tackled once or twice, scored a try & set another up.

Best of all he looked like he was really Having a go :thumbsup:

lonegull
21-04-13, 05:04 PM
Best of all he looked like he was really Having a go :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

Totally agree Pete, he was putting in 110% and played 80 minutes

Tamwelg
21-04-13, 05:26 PM
Glad to hear he went really well today. When you get dropped you can either sook it up or give it a real go to get back. Well done Dave.

K2G
21-04-13, 05:30 PM
from http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl/dave-taylor-dominates-for-tweed/story-e6frep7o-1226625362350

DAVE Taylor has submitted a strong case for a recall to the Titans with a rampaging man-of-the-match performance for Tweed Heads against Easts Tigers in the Intrust Super Cup today.

Axed from the NRL for two weeks for a disciplinary breach, The Coaltrain was a class above as he steamrolled the hapless Tigers to help Tweed to a 23-20 victory at Langlands Park.

Playing in jumper No. 20, Taylor set up two tries and scored one himself with a barging solo effort from close range in the 39th minute to give Tweed a 16-8 half-time lead.

The former Test forward's second try-assist - a sublime cut-out pass for winger Ali Hijazi's 65th minute effort - gave the Seagulls a 22-14 lead and ultimately proved the match winner.

Titans assistant Trevor Gillmeister attended the clash and coach John Cartwright will find it difficult to ignore Taylor for next Sunday's clash against Newcastle at Skilled Park.

Of equal importance was Taylor's mental approach. Rather than wallow among lesser-talented opponents, he was busy from the outset, going to the half-time break with 15 hit-ups and six offloads as the Tigers struggled to contain his 120kg frame.

He finished with 21 hit-ups, 15 tackles and seven offloads to make a statement in front of Queensland selector Des Morris, who was watching on as Easts Tigers chief executive.

Taylor even produced a series of grubber kicks - one almost led to a first-half try - and while another was a risky play it typified his willingness to get involved at his temporary club.

The Queensland Origin hulk said later it was pleasing to return to football after being relegated and fined an undisclosed amount by the Titans a fortnight ago.

"It was tough, it went down to the last minutes and we hung on," he said.

"We played strongly and that's what we spoke about before the game.

"It was good to get another 'meat pie' (try) personally and we hung on for a win."

Asked if he hoped to be back with the Titans this week, Taylor said: "Sorry I can't talk about that ... I don't want to make the Titans angry."

Love that big DT had a good game, but I don't like that last quote at all... :fist:

Geeman
21-04-13, 05:53 PM
Asked if he hoped to be back with the Titans this week, Taylor said: "Sorry I can't talk about that ... I don't want to make the Titans angry."

Love that big DT had a good game, but I don't like that last quote at all... :fist:

Does seem like a childish thing to say :nope:

DavidBouveng
21-04-13, 07:13 PM
yeah you can take it too ways.

most likely, he just doesnt want to talk out of place, and is happy to wear another game for tweed,

or the other interpretation is that he doesnt want to make them angry by saying hes happy to play for tweed and not the titans....

surely its the first, especially after he played today like he was proving he should be back in the NRL team.

ozynorts
21-04-13, 08:23 PM
He just doesn't get it. That was a childish way to respond to a question. It was almost as bad as Darius Boyd not answering questions at a press conference.

Titanic
22-04-13, 08:34 AM
not the sharpest knife in the kitchen ... the coal brain.

DIEHARD
22-04-13, 09:00 AM
So we bring him back asap? Or give him another week in the QCUP?

Chaos
22-04-13, 09:42 AM
not the sharpest knife in the kitchen ... the coal brain.

Do you have to?
He is part of our club

Hail Sezer
22-04-13, 09:53 AM
Do you have to?
He is part of our club

What are you on about? Don't take it personally boss

I for one found Titanic's post amusing. Never fails to bring some wit even if it means I have to search for some of the words in his posts in a dictionary :laugh:

Not sure if DT doesn't know how to express himself properly or if he meant it in a spiteful manner. His attitude at training this week should give the club a clue.

Chaos
22-04-13, 12:42 PM
What are you on about? Don't take it personally boss

I for one found Titanic's post amusing. Never fails to bring some wit even if it means I have to search for some of the words in his posts in a dictionary :laugh:

Not sure if DT doesn't know how to express himself properly or if he meant it in a spiteful manner. His attitude at training this week should give the club a clue.

Now I know why they took the forum link away from the main website.

Hail Sezer
22-04-13, 07:44 PM
Now I know why they took the forum link away from the main website.

Elaborate, I dare ya.

Hey guys here are some highlights from the Tweed game in the weekend for anyone who missed it or wants to see it again. Figured I'd post it here because quite frankly DT was ripping.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pXfd9o7_XtQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Geeman
23-04-13, 08:30 PM
Quite a spectacular try to the tigers winger

Titan Dad
24-04-13, 11:41 AM
Big DT has copped it on the chin and now should be rewarded with a return to the NRL.. You dont have a guy like him running around the Q,cup. He needs to be in our team.
Sure DT may have made himself look the goose re his comments, however he has never been to crash hot in front of the cameras. (Maybe some media style training should be given to him considering every man and dog wants to interview the Coaltrain)
Go big fella.... He will terrorise the knights out in the centres....

Geeman
24-04-13, 03:16 PM
Interesting article from Petero on the Coaltrain...
http://www.nrl.com/taylors-rugby-league-legacy-at-stake/tabid/10874/newsid/71876/default.aspx

Mr Stupid
24-04-13, 07:46 PM
Interesting article from Petero on the Coaltrain...
http://www.nrl.com/taylors-rugby-league-legacy-at-stake/tabid/10874/newsid/71876/default.aspx

This is a far kinder assessment of DT's personality than we have heard recently. Andrew Johns' and Bennett's reported comments must have cut Dave to the quick. I hope he can bounce back and take strength from proving others wrong. If his performance this weekend is anything to go by then he's well on the way. Like Perero says...just play great footy.

DavidBouveng
24-04-13, 08:55 PM
Big DT has copped it on the chin and now should be rewarded with a return to the NRL.. You dont have a guy like him running around the Q,cup. He needs to be in our team.
Sure DT may have made himself look the goose re his comments, however he has never been to crash hot in front of the cameras. (Maybe some media style training should be given to him considering every man and dog wants to interview the Coaltrain)
Go big fella.... He will terrorise the knights out in the centres....

absolutely. David is genuinely not great in front of cameras, as opposed to Darius Boyd, who has more intelligence, but chooses to act like a turd.

hope to see him back and firing.

C-Whiz
18-08-13, 11:52 AM
Could Dave Taylor be the biggest waste of natural talent RL has ever seen?

I just don't understand how someone can be so good on some days and so utterly disappointing the following week.

All the ability of a HB, plenty of speed wrapped into the power of man-giant, genuinely good hands that can get out a sneaky off-load or pick up a bootlace pass, yet he somehow manages to bumble his way through some games like he is only starting out in U/20's.

So, what is it? Mental attitude? Poor coaching and direction? Someone who is complacent because he is on too much money for too long?

I was (still am really) a massive fan, based on what he possesses in his natural ability, and was stoked to pay him $500K for 4 years, but I honestly thought he was ready to shoot for super-stardom and become one of the games greatest ever players. Now I am just left shaking my head wondering what drives this man and if he will ever find consistent form.

TITAN FAN
19-08-13, 02:56 PM
Massive money long contracts

No need to fight for your position it is basically a given

I rate the big fella on a good day he is unstoppable, however he has not lived up to the expectations never consistent, so maybe he fits into the don't give a **** category

Toads
19-08-13, 03:10 PM
Massive money long contracts

No need to fight for your position it is basically a given

I rate the big fella on a good day he is unstoppable, however he has not lived up to the expectations never consistent, so maybe he fits into the don't give a **** category

Considering Cartwright tried to reprimand him earlier this year. It might be a justified stance. It seems he has more ability as a Player, than what Cartwright does as a Coach..

Titanic
19-08-13, 11:08 PM
Gee what a statement ... I'd reckon these two playing a game of Scrabble would take a whole weekend.

Smakked
21-08-13, 07:48 AM
The guy is so hot and cold, he has a good game tries hard gets good meter's, then the next weeks he is not seen, it is like he only plays when he feels like it. We could have bought better for that kind of money.

K2G
21-08-13, 08:45 AM
As per C-Wiz's advice > I posted these in another thread, but they probably belong here.

(1)
I have no doubt DT will, like Jamal turn out to be a good buy for us eventually. Greater minds than mine have failed to solve the CoalTrain conundrum, so i certainly don't hope to, but i think it's time to elevate him to the starting side, or drop him completely until he jumps through whatever hoops carty has set for him. At the moment, he is being outperformed by everyone on the bench, and is essentially wasting a spot. I know the popular mantra for players trying to work their way into a starting side is more quality not minutes - but i just think DT is a confidence player. Coming off the bench is not doing him or us any favours.

(2)
DT is probably never going to be an error-less defensive workhorse, hit-up machine. He is actually a pretty good defender and reader of the game - but he gets lazy and makes sloppy mistakes. That said, telling him to get the errors out of his game, play simple and run straight is a sad waste of rare talent.

We've probably all got an opinion on how the team might improve their attack - but bringing DT into the game is surely one we can all agree on. Plays should be constructed around his strengths; A guy that big who can not only drag players with him, but also pass, step, offload, and dribble a ball behind the line at speed, should be a threat everytime he runs it. He could play a very similar role to Glenn Stewart - where defenders are constantly guessing as to which option he will take. He should be running good angles, with offload options in support close to the line. He should be given space to create linebreaks and defensive mis-reads.

Using him to take hit-ups out of our 20 and 30, or charge at the try line from 5 out (our teams pet play) for 30 minutes of a game is stupid for so many reasons. His pay packet alone is a good one. But with the limited minutes, opposition teams are perfectly aware of the role he is coming on to play; Run straight and hard and over the top of blokes. With more minutes, he has the ability to work the opposition over. Make them aware of his options, and that he is willing to use them - and create some doubt in defensive teams. Atleast this way he has a chance to make up for his errors with the brilliance we know he can produce > the likes of which we have seen very little of this year (probably his worst season since debuting tbh). Confidence player's need to know its okay to make mistakes, to take risks, and to recognise moments when instincts trump gamplans, all of which comes from faith from team-mates and coaching staff. For many, this faith / trust / confidence (whatever you want to call it) can often reduce error counts as much as endless ball work and video sessions do, as any sports psychologist worth a damn would tell you.

I guess i just really want to see him realise his potential as a titan, rather than be another guy who comes to the coast, only to be mismanaged into another code or nrl team ... and then succeed there.

Titanic
21-08-13, 09:18 AM
Bailey seems to get him going on the field. I think a lot of our problem is around on-field leadership. Myles is just a shadow of last year's player and remember he was playing busted then. Zillman comes back and we play like busted ****s ... somewhere in there lies a large part of the solution. Two years ago I suggested that Ridge is a more likely captain. We don't need rep players doing that, just a solid bloke who bleeds Titans ... dare I say it, make DT captain.

Griff0
21-08-13, 09:19 AM
DT would be a much better player with good centres and a good full back.

If you watch his highlights on youtube most of them are him breaking a tackle or 2 and getting a ball away to a flyer.

If we give him good options to pass his running game will improve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbIEalObH4Q
I want to see that right foot step again

Toads
21-08-13, 09:26 AM

If you watch his highlights on youtube most of them are him breaking a tackle or 2 and getting a ball away to a flyer.

I haven't watched the video link you posted, Griff0. But I think you're deadset on the money with that opinion. It's seems a case that the Titans haven't considered this, or worked it into their game plan. Souths did, and they reaped the rewards for it.

Hail Sezer
21-08-13, 09:34 AM
Has he found his boat?

Geeman
21-08-13, 05:37 PM
I haven't watched the video link you posted, Griff0. But I think you're deadset on the money with that opinion. It's seems a case that the Titans haven't considered this, or worked it into their game plan. Souths did, and they reaped the rewards for it.

Watch the video, it's gives hope to what we might see again one day... :D :thumbsup:

C-Whiz
21-08-13, 08:57 PM

Yeah mate, that's the devastation that made him one of the most sought after signatures in the NRL. The only thing i can see is that when he was running and playing like that, it looks like he was playing what was in front of him, not constrained by a boring game-plan with no room for attacking flair. Thank God Alby came along and changed all that. The other thing is players are running off him, expecting an offload/line break.

The next best thing about the footage is Jamal, and seeing those 2 units coming together. We have 2 of the most explosive, powerful, and talented units in the NRL and for some reason neither of them have gone anywhere near their previous peak of performance since joining the Titans.

Titanic
21-08-13, 10:51 PM
How about this thought? Every time Cartwright gives up and the team runs itself they perk up and then we he gathers some confidence and starts believing his own press they play the same boring crap.

K2G
03-09-13, 12:21 PM
Coal Train charges ahead
Emma Greenwood | 08:23am September 3, 2013

DAVE Taylor has overcome a confidence slump to regain his position as one of the game's most feared runners as the Gold Coast Titans make an 11th-hour bid for finals.

Statistics obtained by the Bulletin show the much-maligned recruit has turned around his season over the past five rounds, becoming one of the most dangerous ball runners in the game.

And his timing could not be better with Taylor in line to be pushed back into the starting side after Nate Myles suffered an ankle injury.

Taylor made 199m from 21 runs in the Titans' upset win against the Roosters on Sunday -- more than any other player in the match.

And since the round 21 clash against the Wests Tigers, in which he made 176m from 16 runs which included nine tackle breaks, Taylor has averaged 148m per game and 4.6 tackle breaks.

Hard work and a team-first mantra have helped the Titans' prized recruit deliver the form that fans have been craving all season.

The former Origin player has been savaged for his debut season on the Coast.

But he insists his form reversal has not been a reaction to the criticism, rather a result of hard work that has bolstered his flagging confidence.

"I don't read into (the criticism) much. No offence to (the media) but the majority of it is people who've never played NRL writing the comments," Taylor said.

"If you're going to take it to heart, you've really got to think about who you listen to. I always listen to the right people.

"I've definitely been down on my confidence lately and it was good to get a win like that. Just training hard and trying to do everything I can for the team, and for myself off the paddock definitely helps (regain that confidence)."

It's not only statistics that tell the story of Taylor's form reversal.

The hulking forward was one of the Titans' most enthusiastic players on Sunday, pepping up his undermanned team as soon as he took the field by forcing Roosters flyer Michael Jennings to throw a wild pass into touch as he bundled him towards the sideline.

"If Jennings gets that ball out to the winger, we could be talking about something totally different," Taylor said.

"It kind of gives you a bit of confidence but you've got to do more little things. One play can't get your confidence back like that, you've got to keep doing the little plays and doing them right and that's what I found."

But it's not just Taylor's confidence that has been bolstered.

The Titans as a unit believe they can continue their giant-killing run when they head to Melbourne to take on the Storm this weekend.

K2G
03-09-13, 12:46 PM
A nothing article really, but it was exciting to see Dave enthusiastic on the field against the chooks. My favorite play of Dave's that whole game was the dummy and go line break he made which lead to the Taka try. Gus commended DT for putting the big plays away, but i found myself wishing he'd offloaded to a flying Kelly on his outside. I think he will be much improved for us next year.

And on that note, the thought of DT and Idris both in form firing for us is a hell of an exciting one. I really think a more attacking-oriented game-plan / coaching style would work wonders with our squad.

Nothing new said here. But good job on the weekend to big Dave Taylor.

C-Whiz
12-09-13, 07:48 AM
Something changed in the last few weeks from the Coaltrain.

He ran it hard, just like he was expected to from the start, he tackled hard, and best of all, he used those great ball playing skills to throw a few of the best passes at speed I have seen from any Titan for quite some time.

He is still easily frustrated, and still needs to learn about discipline, but for me, he was doing exactly what he was supposed to be doing in the last few games, and that is running hard and getting good ball away, and I hope he keeps building on those skills and that confidence to take it into 2014.

It's the sort of stuff that will see him regain his Origin jersey and help lift us into a top 4 team. :thumbsup:

Geeman
12-09-13, 04:18 PM
Something changed in the last few weeks from the Coaltrain.

I thought so too, I just hope whatever it was stays with him, cos I thought this after a couple of mid-season games, but then the wheels seemed to come off again.
If it sticks, I will be looking forward to a stunner of a season from him next year

Julius Sezer
13-09-13, 12:26 PM
i feel Taylor is much more disciplined than before. He never drops the ball like he used to.

BIGDAVEYDAVE
19-03-14, 03:00 PM
Why did Dave Taylor only play 25mins on the weekend? Injury or a new rotation?

TITAN PETE
19-03-14, 08:55 PM
Why did Dave Taylor only play 25mins on the weekend? Injury or a new rotation?

Fat & Lazy

C-Whiz
20-03-14, 01:54 PM
Fat & LazyHaha, maybe.

Funny how the club/reports keep telling us he is the fittest/leanest he has been for years, and by his own admission he needs to get fitter just to survive in the NRL.

Hard to know what to believe. But I agree with you Pete, I think his football speaks for itself at the moment....

ozynorts
26-03-14, 06:18 PM
I just dumped his fat **** out of my fantasy team....

teke
27-03-14, 10:11 PM
the structure of the teams attack is woeful and not playing to any of the outside mens strengths.

You can clearly see the effort he is putting in on the field and I for one like what I see.

DavidBouveng
27-03-14, 10:22 PM
taylor is definitely fitter than before, but the game sped up just as he got there.

He is one of the guys putting in effort i beleive and like Teke said, there is zero structure around setting him or outside guys up.

There are several players who should be in the firing line before him, as far as titans team goes....

for fantasy, dump his ass right quick.